Why do we forget about The Answer & Don’t Hang Up?

16 hours ago, Rik said:

It’s honestly amongst the best tracks. I also think girls and boys makes these songs a trilogy somehow, of lesser known but technically officially released tracks amongst the fan base. 

For me it has always been Don’t Hang Up, Girls and Boys and And Then We Kiss.

“baby, I’m lying all alone”

”lying in bed touching my skin”

”lying alone, touching my skin”

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, TheGrandeLife said:

Both of the songs are on my - I'm old - MP3 CD in my car, so never forgot about the 2 of them. For me those are not bonus but loved songs.

So are those songs on the same CD as the rest of the album? I’d think so, but I’m curious as streaming platforms seem to have the bonus tracks on a separate, mini EP of sorts… :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Super Mods
On 4/23/2022 at 7:41 AM, Rik said:

It’s honestly amongst the best tracks. I also think girls and boys makes these songs a trilogy somehow, of lesser known but technically officially released tracks amongst the fan base. 

Not to expose myself as a flop, but this is maybe the first or second time I’ve ever heard this song! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Was this an international bonus track? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

23 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Not to expose myself as a flop, but this is maybe the first or second time I’ve ever heard this song! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Was this an international bonus track? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Only available on the bonus cd outside the US of the dvd video album 

One track was given a larger lease on life.

I've just begun having my fun was actually the other in the zone recording but went to be given further life on the greatest hits: My prerogative. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block