Director Chris Applebaum reveals that Justin Timberlake broke up with Britney via text whilst filming the "Overprotected" Remix video

17 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

We're people really texting back then? Like what would it even be like 

"U + me R ovr. Sry"

Texting was not the same back then. Most phones had like a 30 character limit and it would take literally 5 times longer to text out a single word

Fr omg why do I not believe this story LOL

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Ummmm i had free texting on my phone back then....i had limited day time mins and at 7pm is when the free night calls started. U guys that paid per text mustve not had a kickass parent. Ha

Or they weren’t privileged boo come on lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Ummmm i had free texting on my phone back then....i had limited day time mins and at 7pm is when the free night calls started. U guys that paid per text mustve not had a kickass parent. Ha

I didn't have a cell phone til 2005 but I texted from my mom's phone and got in trouble lol we had Suncom that got bought by Alltell that got bought by Verizon 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block