Director Chris Applebaum reveals that Justin Timberlake broke up with Britney via text whilst filming the "Overprotected" Remix video

1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

Not easy? Unless sms worked differently in the US, texting was very easy and we did it daily and quickly. The only difference, at least in my country, was you had to pay for it and there was a character limit that's why everything was shortened, to fit more info in less space, but I doubt a Justin Timberlake would have problems paying a little more to send a longer message. I can assure you a bunch of my friends were dumped (or dumped somebody) via text around that time.

I didn’t say it was impossible I said not easy. T9 was horrendous. Having to press the same damn button multiple times to get to the letter you want. Hated it. I still don’t buy the story simply because it’s been 20 years and this has never be mentioned before so 

8 minutes ago, OverIt said:

We don’t know that for sure :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

And yet we are judging him for this story that we're not sure if that's really true.

He had nasty ways towards her back in the media, but lets not be biased. If someone cheats on you, its not like "ok love come here in my house we need to talk about us"...lets be real

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jaiden said:

And yet we are judging him for this story that we're not sure if that's really true.

He had nasty ways towards her back in the media, but lets not be biased. If someone cheats on you, its not like "ok lets sit here in my house and talk about us"...lets be real

He wrote a song about Britney and used her for views. could care less if it’s true or not :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Pathetic JT aside..... Can Chris pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease work with Britney again??? Overprotected Dark Child Remix and I Love Rock N Roll are two of her best music videos and she looked absolutely stunning and slayed the hell out of those videos. And most of the other videos he's done looked amazing as well.

It looks like he hasn't directed any music videos in a long time though, but directing a new Britney mv would be an amazing comeback for both him and Britney.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Jaiden said:

She cheated on him. 

I know but he also cheated too.

They were both at fault however

the MATURE and ADULT thing to do would be to have a conversation face to face about what happened THEN break up with them!

Texting is immature and a way of avoiding confrontation.

Its a weak way to break up imo

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I know but he also cheated too.

They were both at fault however

the MATURE and ADULT thing to do would be to have a conversation face to face about what happened THEN break up with them!

Texting is immature and a way of avoiding confrontation.

Its a weak way to break up imo

cheaters don't deserve ****.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block