Director Chris Applebaum reveals that Justin Timberlake broke up with Britney via text whilst filming the "Overprotected" Remix video

20 hours ago, ToxicMadLove said:

I didn’t say it was impossible I said not easy. T9 was horrendous. Having to press the same damn button multiple times to get to the letter you want. Hated it. I still don’t buy the story simply because it’s been 20 years and this has never be mentioned before so 

That's not how T9 works 😂. That's how you texted before T9 became the standard. 

People used to send messages on carrier pigeons… just because YOU can’t believe how texting worked or think it was too much of a hassle or too hard to text, doesn’t mean that was the case for literally the whole world at that time. Y’all babies are something else, really. Spoiled. Privileged. 😂😂😂

BTW- T9 wasn’t slowing a ***** down back in the day. I could literally text without looking at my phone. Can you do that today with your touchscreen? 🤷‍♂️ Maybe, sure. But honey. We walked so you could run. 

• Love 2
On 4/23/2022 at 2:05 AM, ToxicMadLove said:

I didn’t say it was impossible I said not easy. T9 was horrendous. Having to press the same damn button multiple times to get to the letter you want. Hated it. I still don’t buy the story simply because it’s been 20 years and this has never be mentioned before so 

I wasn't implying you said it was "impossible", I know you said not easy, and even "not a thing" and that's exactly what I was replying to because that wasn't my experience, at least that wasn't the case in my country and between my friends as a teenager in 2002. Yes t9 text was a little annoying compared to keyboard but it was very much a thing we did quickly and constantly. But of course your experience might be different, who knows maybe in the US it was different

On 4/23/2022 at 10:42 PM, princessmimi said:

Lol why are u even on this site if u hate Britney so much?

Justin CHEATED TOO!

who hates who? couldn't you come up with something else? 

and I stand by what I said. if they cheated on each other instead of breaking up after realizing that they wanted to be with other people, that's immature and ****ty as **** to begin with and they don't deserve the other person to be mature about it.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

who hates who? couldn't you come up with something else? 

and I stand by what I said. if they cheated on each other instead of breaking up after realizing that they wanted to be with other people, that's immature and ****ty as **** to begin with and they don't deserve the other person to be mature about it.

And I stand by what I said.

You're seriously trying to start an argument over a break up from 20 YEARS AGO from 2 people we never have met or will meet??

That's dumb

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

And I stand by what I said.

You're seriously trying to start an argument over a break up from 20 YEARS AGO from 2 people we never have met or will meet??

That's dumb

by your logic, each one of us is trying to start an argument over a breakup from 20 years ago here for stating our opinion on something ( on a forum, do you know what forums are for ?). that's dumber.

• Super Mods
21 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

by your logic, each one of us is trying to start an argument over a breakup from 20 years ago here for stating our opinion on something ( on a forum, do you know what forums are for ?). that's dumber.

Yeah you obviously dont have that much logic if you think its reasonable to argue with a stranger on the internet over people we dont even know.

And also I DIDNT ask for your opinion, so it doesnt count.

On 4/28/2022 at 9:22 AM, princessmimi said:

Yeah you obviously dont have that much logic if you think its reasonable to argue with a stranger on the internet over people we dont even know.

And also I DIDNT ask for your opinion, so it doesnt count.

I didn't start an argument, you did. The thing I said wasn't something that serious, you turned the conversation into a fight, I don't even understand how you could take it that seriously. Your not asking for my opinion also doesn't count, I'll use the quote function however I want to use.That's how forums work and if you see that as starting something it's your problem. ( I keep quoting because I can't wrap my head around the fact that someone got that bitter over nothing and acted like I wanted a fight.We wouldn't even reply to each other that many times if you could see the fact that something you said made me think something and I wanted to voice it and if you said you didn't agree without being bitter. Me replying to your comment to tell my opinion on something is nothing that can't be done on a forum which was made for discussions). 

• Super Mods
46 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I didn't start an argument, you did. The thing I said wasn't something that serious, you turned the conversation into a fight, I don't even understand how you could take it that seriously. Your not asking for my opinion also doesn't count, I'll use the quote function however I want to use.That's how forums work and if you see that as starting something it's your problem. ( I keep quoting because I can't wrap my head around the fact that someone got that bitter over nothing and acted like I wanted a fight.We wouldn't even reply to each other that many times if you could see the fact that something you said made me think something and I wanted to voice it and if you said you didn't agree without being bitter. Me replying to your comment to tell my opinion on something is nothing that can't be done on a forum which was made for discussions). 

You are acting bitter and want to fight cause if not, then why are you talking to me?

What do u get out of this??

Seriously Jordan needs to add a blocking feature cause I cant stand you!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block