The GP is turning on her again :(

We live in a world where everyone in the comments section love to ***** and moan because they are sad with their own lame lives.. people feel that their opinions are better than anyone else's,  and theres simply no room for compromise..to put it simply,  people online are kuunts.

Who cares what people like that think? Who should worry about the opinions of IDIOTS? 

No one is safe from shade online.. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

And let's face it..most of the hateful comment's come from misinformed, ignorant,  nasty lowlifes sitting online all day with no purpose in life than to judge others 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

You can think this all you want but after those documentaries, a lot of people felt for her and had sympathy. But with her posts they’re just back to their thoughts of her before. 

How stupid would you have to be to be presented with evidence that makes you feel sympathy for the abusive situation Britney's in and then turn on her because she spins in videos? Don't focus on people who are stupid. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

You can think this all you want but after those documentaries, a lot of people felt for her and had sympathy. But with her posts they’re just back to their thoughts of her before. 

Are you familiar with Daily Mail at all....?

Try and find me a positive comment about anyone or anything on that site... Its a breeding ground for illiterate negative weirdos who have accounts solely to rack up likes by posting the most negative shxt they can think of. 

2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Also the comment of keeping the baby inside her I never found weird...like at all. She knows how cruel this world can be more than anyone and she obviously meant she wants to protect it from this cruel world.

Its just a cute comment from a loving mother to be... 

yup. have heard ppl say it other than Britney. no biggie

2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The sad thing about you is that you always focus your sense of what is right or wrong to believe based on the most comments you read, not because you try to actually think for yourself and/or use empathy. 

I dont. I m not commenting on what's right or wrong but on public perception. I personally think her IG is bizarre but that doesn't mean I think she needs a cship or is crazy. It's just not for me. Christina's IG is also not for me and that's fine. 

This thread is about what the gp thinks not about my opinion.

Maybe, just maybe you will stop posting negative things here!! You devote more attention to these negative things than to the good things... So some resentful people who like to hate have written disgusting things? What's new? Some people it makes them feel good to hate through the keyboard... it happens with all the celebrities... just don't give them the attention they want and that's it!

• Love 8
  • Like 1

This is dumb. No they are not lol the GP is rooting for her. Across the bord most people think Britney is a little “cooky” and she comes off that way but who wouldn’t after what she’s been through. But again everyone across the map, is rooting for her. Her post don’t come off weird or strange to me. Bc she’s a celeb the GP thinks they do, but if she were just an average person they wouldn’t. She’s always gonna have haters, let it go. She probably doesn’t care so why do her fans? She’s always had haters, we all do 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block