The GP is turning on her again :(

9 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

You can think this all you want but after those documentaries, a lot of people felt for her and had sympathy. But with her posts they’re just back to their thoughts of her before. 

A lot of people on the DM, TMZ, etc. said this about Britney even when the documentaries were released. There is still a lot of sympathy for Britney elsewhere.

The Daily Mail comment section is one of the most toxic places on earth. Pay no mind. Look at the comments on YouTube videos instead talking about her pregnancy, nothing but love and support. I get exactly what Britney meant, she loves the feeling of being pregnant and wants to hold on to that feeling forever.

• Like 1

Britney was horribly abused and mistreated. Everyone knows that. People I know in real life almost unanimously agree that she has been affected by what happened and they also agree it is because of what they did to her. Any negative comment on the internet that ignores this context is leftover social bullying that’s always followed her around. We can’t expect to care. Why did you make an entire topic with multiple quotes? You’re very bothered by this. Sorry for you.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The Daily Mail comment section is one of the most toxic places on earth. Pay no mind. Look at the comments on YouTube videos instead talking about her pregnancy, nothing but love and support. I get exactly what Britney meant, she loves the feeling of being pregnant and wants to hold on to that feeling forever.

Not to mention there is communication between fetus in the womb and outside world. That comment saying Britney is crazy for not wanting to hold her child is disgusting.

I’m so over the Instagram “tea” that’s deleted hours later because she has second doubts. It’s embarrassing at this point and I’m tired of the Stan’s acting like anyone who think it’s not amazing is policing her freedom of speech. she has a $15 million book deal with a proper author working on her story, and I’ll happy read it there rather than the Instagram ramblings. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block