The GP is turning on her again :(

16 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:
  1.  The daily mail is not the general public.They are a sensationalist tabloid. 

2. The general public can say whatever they want but she’s free and looks to be doing spectacular. 

3. She’s wanted another baby for awhile now and anyone who puts her down because of that or tries to poo poo on her IG posts is just so classless and gross. 

I agree, I don't think the DM is the general public either. If you want an idea of what the general public thinks, looks on facebook or instagram. I Know Brit gets hate on her personal page sometimes to, but those are mostly trolls , I think bc the comments i've read on instagram and facebook about her is that most people are are happy for her and support her. I've seen some where they are "worried" about her, but in good interest and think her family abused her. I'd say 70% general public comments are positive

• Love 1

How can people not see that her saying she wants to keep her baby in her belly is symbolic, as in, Britney Spears of all people knows how dark and cruel the world is, and having this feeling is her wanting to protect her children from It as long as possible.. I think it’s beautiful and really shows how motherly she is. These people leaving these comments are bitter unhappy people. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Aymama said:

How can people not see that her saying she wants to keep her baby in her belly is symbolic, as in, Britney Spears of all people knows how dark and cruel the world is, and having this feeling is her wanting to protect her children from It as long as possible.. I think it’s beautiful and really shows how motherly she is. These people leaving these comments are bitter unhappy people. 

they dont think unfortunetly sis :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Haha 1

Screw the media/gp, if any of y’all actually thought they weren’t gonna immediately go back to their old ways then your delusional. You should of expected this, this behavior is there true colors, that positive, supportive act was just that, an act.

If u care so much about what they think then that must mean you let them influence your opinion of Brit and that’s quite sad.

13 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m so over the Instagram “tea” that’s deleted hours later because she has second doubts. It’s embarrassing at this point and I’m tired of the Stan’s acting like anyone who think it’s not amazing is policing her freedom of speech. she has a $15 million book deal with a proper author working on her story, and I’ll happy read it there rather than the Instagram ramblings. 

Does someone have a gun to your head forcing you to read her posts or come into threads having to do with her posts or read articles about her posts???? My guess is no, some of y’all are ridiculous, y’all act as if you’re being forced when y’all actually have a choice. Don’t like it, then stay off her gram, stay out of the threads and anywhere else that discusses her gram but y’all won’t do that, cuz y’all get off on misery and complaining.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block