The GP is turning on her again :(

10 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s all in the way she says things and expresses herself, like a normal person would might say “ it’s bittersweet giving birth, I love being pregnant and knowing that the the little miracle growing inside me is safe and protected.” While Britney say what she did which comes of as a bit crazy especially to GP, but fans too, and that’s honestly a huge difference whether the sentiment was the same or not it’s how you express you feelings to the outside world makes a big difference in the message you want to get across. I see a lot of comments about acting like a little girl, child ect in the comments and to be honest alot of what Britney says or acts like comes across that way to the GP, I mean if her fans are thinking she’s a bit weird, what do thing the GP is supposed to. 

True, I guess I just don’t expect her to write like that because of what she’s went through. If she did, it would just feel like somebody was writing for her. I like the authenticity I guess lol 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Does someone have a gun to your head forcing you to read her posts or come into threads having to do with her posts or read articles about her posts???? My guess is no, some of y’all are ridiculous, y’all act as if you’re being forced when y’all actually have a choice. Don’t like it, then stay off her gram, stay out of the threads and anywhere else that discusses her gram but y’all won’t do that, cuz y’all get off on misery and complaining.

😂😂 these posts get discussed pretty much everywhere. They’re hard to avoid. We are all entitled to an opinion. I unfollowed her a while ago. I love and support Britney, but I don’t have to fangirl over every little thing she does or posts. 

Why is it so hard to let a person be what they are?

She missed out on a lot of fun normal things in life working hard, and just wants to let her hair down.

When a human being is communicating, good listening implies listening, acknowledging without judgement and letting people be what they want to be. 

Unless someone is ********* killing (or embezzling , being spiteful,  mendacious) etc ...

why do we need to micromanage or insist someone else frame their experience in our terms from our viewpoint?

And it is ridiculous to say "normal person would"... What is "a normal person " anyway?

I am  a Muslim woman in Europe, and I don't agree with a lot of stuff here. But i am here for her freedom, dignity, vindication and healing as a woman.

See the soul, don't judge the human. Nobody perfect, nobody normal, and until you have lived her life, refrain from judging 

At the end of the day she pulled out successes (kids, a loving heart, her work) despite all the challenges that would leave a "normal person " defeated, living on social welfare , making excuses and broken. 

She has strong faith, courage and love 

But we must nitpick emojis and sentence structure on social media

2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

That last part is ridiculous, she’s set for life finically, normal person is not. It’s a lot easier to come back from any hard ship when you don’t have to start from rock bottom. She’s been through a lot but now on the other side of it she can afford to do anything she wants where as a normal person does not have that. The judgment you put on people “deflated, living on welfare, making excuses and broken” No mater what she’s been through, she doesn’t have to worry about that she can go on a permanent vacation, travel the world ect it doest compare in the slightest to a “normal person” coming back from a hardship financially. nice how you look down on people who are down on their luck “making excuses”

& She worked for it... all her life up to date.. Get over it.. THE GP is ignorant and stuck up their own ***.. Always thinking they know someone or some situation. At the end of the day no one knows, she always had this silly side and had her own way or expressing herself.. Her real true fans know this. The GP is a bunch of jackasses and tbh americans are spoiled, selfish greedy know it alls. I say this as an American born and raised.. The country is filled with mental illness and they just speak very negative and nasty about anyone who has made a life for themselves and if they can you better believe they will tear them down in any way, they will do it to make themselves feel better. THE GP even did this before she had the "Episode in 2007 so to speak" so no matter what they always had something negative to say. **** em I say.. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
On 4/21/2022 at 10:06 PM, tobstar73 said:

As much as I do not want her to be silent, what she is putting up online is not doing her any favours. 

Daily Mail just posted on Facebook the story about how she wants to keep the baby inside her and the comments are awful, with the majority saying she’s crazy and she should have stayed in a conservatorship.

It’a sad and you can say all you want to defend her but we as fans will stick up for her always, unfortunately if she keeps these erratic posts up it will be like her last pregnancy. 

Some of examples of comments

Every pregnant woman's wish is to hold her baby in her hands and feel its warmth on her body, Britney is not thinking straight.

Her head is not on straight. She clearly needs a lot of help.

Poor baby, your mom is off her rocker.

Back in the crazy house

She looks like she needs help. Hope she gets it before something happens to  her or her  baby.

You are not thinking like a normal person. Hope you get the needed help from Jesus

She still needs help and lots of it! Feel for the baby that didn’t ask to come into this world. Better yet hers 🤷‍♀️

Plain to see. Her father should have been left in control of her.

she looks a mess, she is a mess, her parents new what they were doing, then a load of strangers butted there noses in.

they’re endless :( 

Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I just don’t like their judgment on people who didn’t have the advantages and safety net that Britney has, it just seemed cruel especially blaming them for their hardships and saying they make excuses while talking Britney up as being better than them, the comment was just mean.

Hi 

Won't argue, but just wanted to clarify i didn't mean any judgement on people struggling. 

I merely illustrated that she has come back from such depths as many might not have been able to.

The "safety net" was enslaving, robbing and trying to kill her.  

(Criticizing her is like blaming her for her hardship, in a way). 

Anyone can fall on hard times, i would never judge that. Many give up there, though. She didn't 

Peace 🙏

A lot of the general public never stopped being brainwashed into thinking Britney Spears is "crazy". so now no matter what she does some people are going to look at it as more evidence to reinforce their false belief. I hope Britney keeps being herself and doesn't even read these comment sections.

• Love 1

Also idk is it paranoid to wonder if some of these comments are generated by bots to control the narrative for team con? some data scientist should analyze the comments sections to try to identify the % of bots posting negative content. if it's not that then it's honestly super sad how many people waste their time hating on someone like this instead of mind their own business. those people need healing.

• Love 1
On 4/23/2022 at 8:55 AM, MonaLisa613 said:

Does someone have a gun to your head forcing you to read her posts or come into threads having to do with her posts or read articles about her posts???? My guess is no, some of y’all are ridiculous, y’all act as if you’re being forced when y’all actually have a choice. Don’t like it, then stay off her gram, stay out of the threads and anywhere else that discusses her gram but y’all won’t do that, cuz y’all get off on misery and complaining.

This! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block