Shawn Mendes opens up to fans in newly shared letter, people think he tries to come out

Outside of confirming or denying what people always thought(and the memes related in kind) I'm not sure how much anyone genuinely cares about Shawn's ***uality. I'm at least sure that no one would think LESS of him. 

Assuming that letter is about anything else; honestly he should just capitalize them letters, turn up the Mariah Carey and live his best life because he is relatively successful at the end of the day. 

15 hours ago, danielpierce said:

I feel sorry for him because of all the bullying he is getting, its almost like people forcing him to be gay. He identifies as straight and had girlfriends. He said it upsets him people forcing him to come out. Why people cant just respect his ***uality. Disgusting. 

100% this. It's sad and pathetic and flat out gross.  And in a way it's grooming as well by pushing that unnecessary slander that can take a toll on someone's mental health.  It's hilarious how ppl don't want to be generalized, yet here they are hypocritically and constantly calling him gay when he's never publicly been with a guy or anything like that, simply because he's not a stereotypical jock or has certain mannerisms. Not every straight guy is like that.

People just need to leave people alone and let them figure out their own ***uality on their own terms, not pressured into being someone they're not.  

I read this as him saying he's burnt out and tired of the spotlight, which gives the appearance of a weak artist, when in reality it doesn't.  They're human as well, and even moreso when they start so young.

• Like 4
On 4/20/2022 at 10:38 AM, FemmeFataleBrit said:

He gives off very weird vibes about success. He mentions having ‘so much success’ very often and he even thought Justin Bieber was lying when he said he didn’t know who Shawn was because the notion of not knowing who Shawn is is completely ridiculous to him. 

I disagree. I’m ok with both btw. But Justin was shading Shawn.. they are both Canadian & Justin @first didn’t like the idea of a new fresh faced Canadian coming & killing it in the music industry specially since stitches by Shawn was big enough & charting high everywhere. Also, if you know Shawn he is very much humble with his fame. Bieber is more competitive. Things now are different of course they are both mature enough to move with their artistry of course..  

4 hours ago, Take it again said:

I disagree. I’m ok with both btw. But Justin was shading Shawn.. they are both Canadian & Justin @first didn’t like the idea of a new fresh faced Canadian coming & killing it in the music industry specially since stitches by Shawn was big enough & charting high everywhere. Also, if you know Shawn he is very much humble with his fame. Bieber is more competitive. Things now are different of course they are both mature enough to move with their artistry of course..  

Didn’t he mock Britney’s breakdown and the shaving of the head thing?

On 4/20/2022 at 5:01 PM, Freakshow__ said:

I don't like his music and i don't like his vibe, but... Wish him the best :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Same , not into his music but I feel for him , it's really not easy for some of us to accept ourselves , and I hope 1 day he feels comfortable enough to be himself ..... Wish him well .:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, s&m said:

And yet Katy Perry was already a grown *** woman :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

You guys really treating a 17 year old like a 10 year old who doesn’t know the difference between right and wrong. Wonder if Shaw Mendez was a woman, Exhale would be kissing his *** still. The double standard really shows in this forum. Especially when it involves a hot twink

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block