Justin Timberlake reacts angrily to Britney's pregnancy news: "Stop! Go away!"

12 minutes ago, Dirk said:

He lost his opportunity

:emma:

if he were a man he would reunite with Britney for the culture/work, now he will be like that, a drunk has-been. I don't think this man is happy with his marriage at all!

Ummm why would Britney want to reunite with him? I don't think that would be an option for him :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Obviously he’s upset because it’s not his baby. Britney moved on and he’s still miserable with Jessica Alba. He loved Britney and still does, yet he can’t admit to it because he’s a man child and wanted to torture Britney for her mistake. Well he can continue living miserably with his wife. If he truly wished Britney well he would had answered the paparazzi’s question respectfully, however he’s not genuinely happy for her because he wants to see her suffering and it pains him to see her so happy with another man. Well what goes around comes back around Justin. Cry us a River please. Thanks 💁🏻‍♂️:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Lol you thought you ate by calling him out on his childishness...

And you know what, you absolutely did king!!! :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

2 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Obviously he’s upset because it’s not his baby. Britney moved on and he’s still miserable with Jessica Alba. He loved Britney and still does, yet he can’t admit to it because he’s a man child and wanted to torture Britney for her mistake. Well he can continue living miserably with his wife. If he truly wished Britney well he would had answered the paparazzi’s question respectfully, however he’s not genuinely happy for her because he wants to see her suffering and it pains him to see her so happy with another man. Well what goes around comes back around Justin. Cry us a River please. Thanks 💁🏻‍♂️:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

His wife is Jessica "Biel" not Jessica Alba.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But I agree with you. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Haha 4

I honestly don’t know why he’s being criticised for this, I’m no fan of Justin, at all…but I thought it was universally thought that the paps are scumbags generally who harass celebrities. 

He didn’t say anything nasty about Britney here, he just didn’t want to talk to the photographer. If the roles were reversed and Justin was having a baby, and the paps asked Britney about it and she reacted like this, I’m very certain no one would be giving her a hard time about it and would in fact be defending her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I honestly don’t know why he’s being criticised for this, I’m no fan of Justin, at all…but I thought it was universally thought that the paps are scumbags generally who harass celebrities. 

He didn’t say anything nasty about Britney here, he just didn’t want to talk to the photographer. If the roles were reversed and Justin was having a baby, and the paps asked Britney about it and she reacted like this, I’m very certain no one would be giving her a hard time about it and would in fact be defending her. 

Exactly. At least he’s not attacking anyone with an umbrella. He hates the paps just as much as Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I usually defend celebrities that get annoyed at paps/people harassing them in random places but sometimes I have to say... you reap what you sow. You made a living of bringing her up, now don't be mad people bring her up to you.

🙌🏻

They were young and artists do use life experiences to create songs and stuff so I don’t hate him like some people (although the comments he made about their s** life were super gross and he should have done more than just apologize. )

But, that said, you are so right. He was fine getting attention over Britney when it made him money so …. Deal with it now Justin. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Interesting how the last time he had a major headline was when he halfheartedly apologized to two women way more famous than him. And here we are again, he appears only because of his ex. LOL! I mean, is it weird that people are still fixiated on a romance of two teenagers 20 something years later when they already have different partners and couldn`t be more further apart from one another? Sure it is weird as hell and kind of pathetic, but nobody said fame or the masses who are consumed by the characters playing the fame game made lots of sense, or were particularly smart. 

Must suck for his and Christina`s huge egos that the press only cares abut them when Britney pops up. Karma is boundless.

• Like 4

I think it is so funny how people are saying "" II think that Justin Timberlake doesn't have to respond to Britney bean pregnant pregnant " on " and I think that it's funny buddy how people want to say Justin Timberlake shouldn't have an opinion about her being pregnant it's like do people live in the real world? Britney adjusted were each other's 1st love you do not forget about your 1st love and I think it's so funny how people are alike just it doesn't need to comment on this justin doesn't have to do

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block