Justin Timberlake reacts angrily to Britney's pregnancy news: "Stop! Go away!"

Forreaal, i don't think people grasp the concept of 20 years ago. children were born, graduated high school, got into college, and now can almost drink or have kids of their own. literally a lifetime ago. Who wants to listen to random strangers coming up to them and ask about their Ex from 20 years ago? Even if it is a celebrity, it's objectively bizarre 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Forreaal, i don't think people grasp the concept of 20 years ago. children were born, graduated high school, got into college, and now can almost drink or have kids of their own. literally a lifetime ago. Who wants to listen to random strangers coming up to them and ask about their Ex from 20 years ago? Even if it is a celebrity, it's objectively bizarre 

I feel like I can speak to this. For me personally it's just a fun nostalgia kick. Do I really believe they would ever get back together? No. Do I wish they would and have hope for it...sure. But that's why I always make fun of myself for being delusional. It is weird when you think of normal people but they are anything but. They are the exception. Plus we have a pattern right now where ex's are reuniting like Brad and Jen being friends and most recently Jen and Ben getting engaged again. Stanning them together is less about them and more about taking me back to a time when things were simpler and made sense. I am also a hopeless romantic so I love a good dramatic love story lol

I consider myself a fan of both JT and Brit and I know lots of people hate him but honestly I just don't hold it over his head like that. In terms of him being hounded by paparazzi there are worse things he could be asked like all the rumors of him and his affairs on his wife. He will be okay either way, i'm sure its annoying but no one is questioning his fatherhood or hounding him outside his home.

And it could be the delusion in me but this isn't the first time he has "reacted" when her name is brought up. He may not be in love with her but he is a veteran in the game he knows he can simply just say nothing at all and keep walking.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, turquoise said:

It' s funny, he realized that he had gotten angry and later felt embarrassed about it.
He's trying to cover it up somehow by singing ”Stop Talking” or something, right?:jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:
I'm dead:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Justin Timberlake says "Stop, go away!" when asked about Britney Spears pregnancy announcement - YouTube
https://youtu.be/e0-0ZcFFp5U?t=17

I don't think he's singing... he sounded to me like he said "they got me stomping"

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block