Justin Timberlake reacts angrily to Britney's pregnancy news: "Stop! Go away!"

Justin and Britney had add a connection they were in love let alone each other's 1st love you're 1st love that is something that you do not forget about.. It's hard for people to realize that Britney and Justin were not a normal normal teenage couple they grew up with each other obviously they have feelings that gravitated towards each other obviously they were deeply in love with each other Britney would never reference Her other exes that should say something in itself does she mention Charlie abersaul madeshie mentioned Jason cherawick no she does not she mentions Justin Timberlake obviously that relationship was so deep do that relationship with so deep that she still gravitates towards it and mentioned that because it was so powerful it was not just puppy love and people need to get real about that s***

• Like 2
On 4/12/2022 at 2:33 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

So after years of letting Britney be tormented and her reputation damaged by him, resulting in paps treating her like dirt… he now faces a few pushy paps and gets a taste of his own medicine  ???

Excited Love It GIF

Moral of the story: Good old bad Karma. Watch how you treat other people. If you’re naturally  bad person then consequences of your bad deed and you keep on suffering with dharma if you are naturally good person you be rewarded with nirvana. Mostly I don't feel sorry for JT at all tbh. He apology but it was too late. It least Britney is thriving though and living her best life ever. She be rewarded good karma.

Anyone who wronged her will be rewarded bad karma.

Edited by Deanna Winchester
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I usually defend celebrities that get annoyed at paps/people harassing them in random places but sometimes I have to say... you reap what you sow. You made a living of bringing her up, now don't be mad people bring her up to you.

Also, a good example of an ex boyfriend you see after many years and think thank god I dodged that bullet

Honestly i agree. Like dealing with the paps is never fun but seriously, it's really nothing compared to what Britney has been through "thanks" to him and his public slander of her. Like i know it was years and years ago, they changed whatever. But i genuinely feel no sympathy for him whatsoever

I do however think it's inappropriate to ask him about Brit's pregnancy with another guy tho :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

lo que les jode alguno que la gran y poderosa Britney este libre de nuevo... todos estos estaban contentos con la tutela, ya que sabían que se habían aprovechado de ella ahora ella no esta obligada a estar callada y puede hacer los que los demás han echo que es crear sus vidas eso les jode a muchos...  

52 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Honestly i agree. Like dealing with the paps is never fun but seriously, it's really nothing compared to what Britney has been through "thanks" to him and his public slander of her. Like i know it was years and years ago, they changed whatever. But i genuinely feel no sympathy for him whatsoever

I do however think it's inappropriate to ask him about Brit's pregnancy with another guy tho :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Oh I agree it's inappropriate, I understand why he'd be mad at it, and I think celebrities have every right to be annoyed at paps because they are basically harassers, sod I would do the same... but as you say I don't have any sympathy for him about the question because he fed the cycle of talking about her for years (and not in a positive way). And even though I understand his reaction, I do think he's dumb in terms of his PR because he knows it doesn't help his image, so that wasn't a smart move on his part.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Y'all are so weird, the guy just doesn't like paparazzi and lot them to go away being Britney fans this is the first thing we should relate to. If JT would've said 'I am happy to hear that' you would've said JT needs to keep Britney out of his mouth it's like this man can never win my god! 

I do not like him but be realistic for once, he and Britney hasn't seen each other for 20 years Y'all love to live in the past where you seem to think Cry me a river was his only hit I am sorry to burst the bubble he has plenty hits. 

Some of you need a grip and stop clinging on drama. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block