Justin Timberlake reacts angrily to Britney's pregnancy news: "Stop! Go away!"

Just now, MikeMasi said:

I don’t understand why you all think he needs to answer. It’s okay that Britney ignores questions and can’t answer a simple question of coming back to the music scene but he’s suppose to care and comment on her baby news? Why would he care? 

I don't think he has to answer but in my opinion this was an answer. He could have simply kept walking and said nothing. His reaction to me proves his annoyance about the situation.

Now what he is annoyed about is left for interpretation but it stirred something up for him to respond they way he did

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I don't think he has to answer but in my opinion this was an answer. He could have simply kept walking and said nothing. His reaction to me proves his annoyance about the situation.

Now what he is annoyed about is left for interpretation but it stirred something up for him to respond they way he did

Well what about the Christiania thing? She also didn’t respond but prior made a beautiful post about Britney and yet Britney attacked her on Instagram 

• Haha 1
Just now, MikeMasi said:

Well what about the Christiania thing? She also didn’t respond but prior made a beautiful post about Britney and yet Britney attacked her on Instagram 

Yeah, these artists get annoyed because they are asked about Britney all the time, and they are just trying to move on and live their own life. I can understand that. And in this case, what was Justin doing? It looks like he was out having a good time, drinking something? (he has a can in his hands), meaning he was trying to relax, this was not a PR answer for sure. He's still a j*rk though.

And Britney was mad at Xtina's response (when she was there for work, promoting her new music, doing her thing) because she had no idea Xtina had supported her before, but that's different, Britney's going through a healing time, asking her to be aware of everything and everybody when she herself was denied time and attention to herself is asking too much of her. She made a mistake, but it's OK.

2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

There are many things we don't know about her perception of things but him not speaking about her pregnancy and not speaking about civil rights are two completely different things. So maybe I don't understand what your asking 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block