Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

You are too kind, @Henry M. Torres. Weeks ago we had some disagreements but like grown, mature adults, we’ve settled whatever remaining issues there were and have moved on! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
While I’m at it, I’m putting my *only* public statement about why I think I’d be a good Mod here:

Love ya sis :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

@Jordan Miller please, check check check users that you have in your mind because we noticed that a lot of problematic users got a lot of nominations :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
On 4/16/2022 at 10:42 AM, Britney'sBish said:

You've always been level headed and kind so I'd support you in that. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I saw @GhostFace nominated me (thank you babes) but I'm not on here nearly enough. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I'm also very opinionated and have gotten into it with the mods over actions that definitely were not fair to others. 

throwing-table-catching-chair.gif

So I'm sure that takes me out already :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

two sides to an opinion is important though! 

I support and vote for you.

Also that GIF made me LOL SO MUCH hahahahaha

• Haha 2