Following the Money Pre CONservatorship : A Research Thread

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

That’s the interesting and puzzling part!

also, why sell in 2011? What was the catalyst?  I’m assuming 2011 was a big money making year for Team CON bc of Femme Fatale, so what was the need to sell this apartment?

Right? We know it wasn't Britney looking at her finances and thinking, "Hmm, I don't really need this property."

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

???

“In fact, Scott Swift exemplified his promise of a long-term relationship with Mr. Dymtrow in several ways, including by seeking to procure an insurance policy on the life of Mr. Dymtrow for the benefit of defendants.”

From T Swift/Dymtrow lawsuit

LOL what??!!!??!!  I'm gonna have to actually read that doc

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think I may have seen candids of Britney and Taylor together from this time period.

Why do I get the feeling the Foundation was the leaky sieve in this entire scenario? Britney Touring is suspect, but so is the Foundation.

And apparently there was also a thank you note on Britney's website.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I didn’t realize this!!! This is sooooo odd. Why would two of your lawyers be on an “intervention” call with your ex husband??

Vivian may have been with ReignDeer Entertainment in 2007.

By 2012 she was "Content Partnership Director of Music" for YouTube.

Link: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2012/05/17/1264626/0/en/EDMbiz-Presents-the-Insomniac-Discovery-Project.html

EDIT: 

Nope. She really was a lawyer for her own firm.

From "In The Zone":

Management: Larry Rudolph for ReignDeer Entertainment
Management Representative: Dan Dymtrow
Legal Representation: Vivien Lewit, Esq. for David, Shapiro, Lewit, Montone & Hayes, LLP.

Link: https://musicbrainz.org/release/9fbd20e6-9ca7-3c89-bd89-e87d329e9053

EDIT #2:

"As an associate at Rudolph & Beer, LLP, followed by years as partner (and, later, of counsel) at Davis Shapiro & Lewit, LLP, I provided counsel for my clients on countless business dealings ranging from traditional recording agreements to complicated and lucrative touring, branding, sponsorship, endorsement and merchandising deals."

Link: https://www.digitalmusicforum.com/speaker/vivien-lewit-2/

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did Bryan live in one of these apartments at one point?

i'm wondering the same thing, but I cannot find any info on this. This would fit with being "Bryan's apartment." I seems like Dan and Bryan were at least friends.

The liner of the Britney album expressed thanks to her team. "Bryan - l'm truly proud to say you're my brother and no you can't drive my car! Tell "cuddles" to be good!...To Dan "cuddles'' Dymtrow & Jen "J-webb" Webster - thanks for everything"...

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

i'm wondering the same thing, but I cannot find any info on this. This would fit with being "Bryan's apartment." I seems like Dan and Bryan were at least friends.

The liner of the Britney album expressed thanks to her team. "Bryan - l'm truly proud to say you're my brother and no you can't drive my car! Tell "cuddles" to be good!...To Dan "cuddles'' Dymtrow & Jen "J-webb" Webster - thanks for everything"...

What year did Bryan marry Graciella Sanchez?

Perhaps the sale coincided with this event?

EDIT: He married Graciella in 2009 and Lexie was born in 2011.

Link: https://www.distractify.com/p/britney-spears-brother

Edited by Steel Magnolia
27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What year did Bryan marry Graciella Sanchez?

Perhaps the sale coincided with this event?

EDIT: He married Graciella in 2009 and Lexie was born in 2011.

Link: https://www.distractify.com/p/britney-spears-brother

it could be that the apartment was sold in 2011 because his daughter was born. But the connection is speculative.  I'm wondering if there are any other resources that could help establish a paper trail. I've been looking but I cant find anything. This remains the mystery of apartment 803.

Question for the super sleuths: was Loveshack Trust ever part of the CON?

im trying to retrace the early accountings and Obvs it’s too messy to give any real info.

was LoveShack one of the CON entities at the beginning of the CON or was it ever part of the CON? 
in the first accounting there is a $50k influx of money from Love Shack Trust. This only makes sense if Loveshack was a non CON asset.

12 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Lol these people are so ridiculous. A life insurance policy on a 29/30 year old talent agent?? That sounds like ego bulls.hit. It’s like, “Dan, you are not that important.”

these people are just so weird and entitled.

Is there a way to financial scam an artist/client using this tactic?

EDIT:

To be clear, I'm asking if Dan Dymtrow is the leaky sieve.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Is there a way to financial scam an artist/client using this tactic?

EDIT:

To be clear, I'm asking if Dan Dymtrow is the leaky sieve.

There is no registry that I know of that tracks financial frauds/scams of individuals...but thats a great idea. I wish there were. Dan cannot be rules out. and at least some financial mismanagement happened on his watch; he clearly wasn't watching the financials very closely. This could be neglect or intentional.

• Love 1

#803 is still a mystery. I’ve been trying to figure out Vivek V Gupta, Dan Dymtrow’s one time attorney who listed #803 Silk Building as his address in 2007-2008. Gupta doesn’t have much in the way of a legal career. He’s kind of a part of this s.exual harassment case https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4328590/marchisotto-v-the-new-york-city-police-department/

but fails to get his fees covered. The other attorney’s motion was partially granted but not Gupta’s. Like the judge is suspicious of Gupta’s billing and completely disregards his work on the case. 

Most of the citations I found led back to lawsuits against his (Vivek) parents’ company Wiper Corporation. It apparently buys buildings in default in Indiana and resells them for profit (I think?) This has offended a fair few homeowners in the past 15 years.

I don’t understand what exactly Wiper Corporation does. But they’ve been involved in RICO suits. And I see the word racketeering. And Vivek is a dutiful son representing his ma and pa because he gets a cut of the profits for his hard lawyering’ work. 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4266611/crissen-v-gupta/

https://www.theindianalawyer.com/articles/44546-coa-judge-cites-to-kenny-rogers-in-voided-tax-sale-case

So why was Vivek such a special friend to Dan “Cuddles” Dymtrow to have the honor of using #803 as his law office address? And why did Dymtrow use such an inexperienced attorney? 

• Love 2

also...random stuff i find while pretending to pay attention in meetings...

This explains Uncle Reggie's involvement! The Bank of Greensburg referred to in the CON is/was originally called Landmark Bank. Uncle Regi was a Director! So the Spears had a family member in the banking system of a very small town; which I would guess bought them a great deal of leniency with the bank.

This is my current best guess: Love Shack Trust held Britney's real estate and some cash--and these are the assets held at Bank of Greensburg; I dont think Love Shack was ever part of the CON. if this is true, then Love Shack could have been how they got money out of Britney's protected accounts through real estate transactions. This would actually be extraordinarily simple because I'm sure Uncle Regi made sure Britney AND James name were on the paperwork for the real estate. Meaning Britney and James would both need to sign paperwork to buy/sell real estate. But Britney lost her legal ability to consent, so only James and Andrew Wallet would need to sign.

https://www.atlantafed.org/-/media/documents/FRY6Docs/2015/CLINTON_BSHRS_1085460_2015.pdf 

^search Reginald

This would be the scheme execution--SJB Trustee loans money to Love Shack Trust to buy a house in Malibu for $10M--both Britney and James' are named as owners (very easy with Uncle Regi's help) Love Shack sells the house for $10M 2 years later. James is now free to take 1/2 of that money ($5M) because his name was on the house. I think this is why Britney moved so many times.

^^We can make this an extra fancy arrangement to steal money from Britney's estate. Let's add rent. Love Shack buys a house with SJB's money, and then charges the CONservatorship rent for Britney's living expenses. The rent probably gets laundered through a few corporations but winds up back in Love Shack Trust...James/Wallet get the rent money.

^^^Even fancier, add a mortgage. Love Shack buys a $10M house in Malibu (with cash "borrowed" from SJB). Then it gets a $8M mortgage on the house from the bank. The $8M cash is given to Love Shack, the Malibu house is the collateral for the bank. In this case, James and Wallet can pocket all of the $8M and put the liability on a different company (like Bridgmore). The CONservatorship pays rent which eventually funnels back to Love Shack. James/Wallet pocket some of the rent and use the rest to service the mortgage.

This must have been at least one of the schemes going on. Britney's family had unfettered access to her funds with no oversight.

The question comes back to: how much was stolen.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

#803 is still a mystery. I’ve been trying to figure out Vivek V Gupta, Dan Dymtrow’s one time attorney who listed #803 Silk Building as his address in 2007-2008. Gupta doesn’t have much in the way of a legal career. He’s kind of a part of this s.exual harassment case https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4328590/marchisotto-v-the-new-york-city-police-department/

but fails to get his fees covered. The other attorney’s motion was partially granted but not Gupta’s. Like the judge is suspicious of Gupta’s billing and completely disregards his work on the case. 

Most of the citations I found led back to lawsuits against his (Vivek) parents’ company Wiper Corporation. It apparently buys buildings in default in Indiana and resells them for profit (I think?) This has offended a fair few homeowners in the past 15 years.

I don’t understand what exactly Wiper Corporation does. But they’ve been involved in RICO suits. And I see the word racketeering. And Vivek is a dutiful son representing his ma and pa because he gets a cut of the profits for his hard lawyering’ work. 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4266611/crissen-v-gupta/

https://www.theindianalawyer.com/articles/44546-coa-judge-cites-to-kenny-rogers-in-voided-tax-sale-case

So why was Vivek such a special friend to Dan “Cuddles” Dymtrow to have the honor of using #803 as his law office address? And why did Dymtrow use such an inexperienced attorney? 

Interestingggggggg. Yeah, why would an inexperienced lawyer be on a case at all like this? 

The tax sale things kind of reminds me of what happened with Britney's childhood home. it was foreclosed or had a tax lein b/c James bankruptcy and Britney bought the house back in an auction.

13 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

also...random stuff i find while pretending to pay attention in meetings...

This explains Uncle Reggie's involvement! The Bank of Greensburg referred to in the CON is/was originally called Landmark Bank. Uncle Regi was a Director! So the Spears had a family member in the banking system of a very small town; which I would guess bought them a great deal of leniency with the bank.

This is my current best guess: Love Shack Trust held Britney's real estate and some cash--and these are the assets held at Bank of Greensburg; I dont think Love Shack was ever part of the CON. if this is true, then Love Shack could have been how they got money out of Britney's protected accounts through real estate transactions. This would actually be extraordinarily simple because I'm sure Uncle Regi made sure Britney AND James name were on the paperwork for the real estate. Meaning Britney and James would both need to sign paperwork to buy/sell real estate. But Britney lost her legal ability to consent, so only James and Andrew Wallet would need to sign.

https://www.atlantafed.org/-/media/documents/FRY6Docs/2015/CLINTON_BSHRS_1085460_2015.pdf 

^search Reginald

This would be the scheme execution--SJB Trustee loans money to Love Shack Trust to buy a house in Malibu for $10M--both Britney and James' are named as owners (very easy with Uncle Regi's help) Love Shack sells the house for $10M 2 years later. James is now free to take 1/2 of that money ($5M) because his name was on the house. I think this is why Britney moved so many times.

^^We can make this an extra fancy arrangement to steal money from Britney's estate. Let's add rent. Love Shack buys a house with SJB's money, and then charges the CONservatorship rent for Britney's living expenses. The rent probably gets laundered through a few corporations but winds up back in Love Shack Trust...James/Wallet get the rent money.

^^^Even fancier, add a mortgage. Love Shack buys a $10M house in Malibu (with cash "borrowed" from SJB). Then it gets a $8M mortgage on the house from the bank. The $8M cash is given to Love Shack, the Malibu house is the collateral for the bank. In this case, James and Wallet can pocket all of the $8M and put the liability on a different company (like Bridgmore). The CONservatorship pays rent which eventually funnels back to Love Shack. James/Wallet pocket some of the rent and use the rest to service the mortgage.

This must have been at least one of the schemes going on. Britney's family had unfettered access to her funds with no oversight.

The question comes back to: how much was stolen.

WOW. That’s all I can say right now. I’m SHOOK

1 minute ago, Ghoulia said:

WOW. That’s all I can say right now. I’m SHOOK

James would only had to been added to one document to make this scheme work. And I think that’s where Uncle Regi played his part. He would have been allowed to do this as Brit’s power of attorney of Louisiana assets.

now that I think of it, this could include the Louisiana corps as well (like One More Time Music).

• Love 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

James would only had to been added to one document to make this scheme work. And I think that’s where Uncle Regi played his part. He would have been allowed to do this as Brit’s power of attorney of Louisiana assets.

now that I think of it, this could include the Louisiana corps as well (like One More Time Music).

And the same scheme would have worked on cars…White Transport LLC…this is prob why B’s automobile expense is insanely high—buying/selling cars and having Britney lease them with the CON money is just another way for the family to get her $$$

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block