Following the Money Pre CONservatorship : A Research Thread

On 3/31/2022 at 11:18 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

An ongoing theory of mine is that Britney’s money she made as a minor was held in a trust in Florida, which meant her parents (custodians) would have been in charge of that money until she turned 25. So I think Britney’s family was cut off for only about 1 year before they put her in a conservatorship

You should read this thread!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 3/31/2022 at 11:18 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

An ongoing theory of mine is that Britney’s money she made as a minor was held in a trust in Florida, which meant her parents (custodians) would have been in charge of that money until she turned 25. So I think Britney’s family was cut off for only about 1 year before they put her in a conservatorship

6 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Thanks. Lots of people seem to remember the article that claimed “Britney spent $60M in one year” which is unequivocally false. but no one remembers this part of the article reference to the IRS looking into if she was getting ripped off.

The mag also catches wind of the rumor we reported earlier this week that the IRS is looking into her finances... "They want to find out if she's been ripped off and by whom," and insider tells the mag

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/10/britney-spears-spent-60-million-php/

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Thanks. Lots of people seem to remember the article that claimed “Britney spent $60M in one year” which is unequivocally false. but no one remembers this part of the article reference to the IRS looking into if she was getting ripped off.

The mag also catches wind of the rumor we reported earlier this week that the IRS is looking into her finances... "They want to find out if she's been ripped off and by whom," and insider tells the mag

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/10/britney-spears-spent-60-million-php/

I've always wondered if the "insider" was Lutfi.

Also...

Is James considering the divorce settlement as part of the spending spree?

If Britney actually did pay Kevin $25-million (I haven't had a chance to read over the newswire articles to wrap my head around that part of the story)...Then that easily could have been James' justification for, you know, forcing her to use an IUD.

The thought of that makes me feel sick.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've always wondered if the "insider" was Lutfi.

Also...

Is James considering the divorce settlement as part of the spending spree?

If Britney actually did pay Kevin $25-million (I haven't had a chance to read over the newswire article to wrap my head around that part of the story)...Then that easily could have been James' justification for, you know, forcing her to use an IUD.

The thought of that makes me feel sick.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/10/britney-spears-ex-manager-not-to-blame-for-life-in-shambles.html

This article quotes Lutfi’s attorney with describing B’s as “life in shambles” during the 2012 civil trial. 

• Like 1

I've only had time to enter a smidge of the WEG documents into the Chronological Timeline...And none of the Onyx docs.

But...

Can anyone think of any other places where we might find the names of Britney's various business managers?

I'd like to be able to start matching business managers to LCC's.

It appears as if the various LLC's may be spread out between the business managers...If so, let's nail down some dates!

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've only had time to enter a smidge of the WEG documents into the Chronological Timeline...And none of the Onyx docs.

But...

Can anyone think of any other places where we might find the names of Britney's various business managers?

I'd like to be able to start matching business managers to LCC's.

It appears as if the various LLC's may be spread out between the business managers...If so, let's nail down some dates!

This is something I will keep track of and add to the timeline post as I find them…but…there are sooooo many. I started this exercise at some point and gave up bc there are too many companies and we don’t even know about all of them.

in the Law Library there are a bunch of original Incorporation docs. These have info about the managers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Ghoulia we still need to talk about the NY apartment. 

Just getting back to my phone after a gardening extravaganza that includes new Britney-esque roses 🤗

I’m going to read your stuff about apartment 803. How could Baby one more time Music LLC and Believe114e41108 LLC not be related to CON shenanigans!? It hasss to be related.

I dug into Believe114e41108 and I honestly think that it's a sort of coincidence, or a Cher fan! https://nypost.com/2019/06/19/chers-old-nyc-penthouse-returns-with-430k-price-cut/

14 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I dug into Believe114e41108 and I honestly think that it's a sort of coincidence, or a Cher fan! https://nypost.com/2019/06/19/chers-old-nyc-penthouse-returns-with-430k-price-cut/

Cher is a great point! I forgot about that song.

but I’m filing this coincidence in the back of my head. You are prob right about the coincidence, especially bc this could be a Cher homage. BUT I do think it’s odd that we were independently following two completely different rabbit holes that led us both to the same address in NYC, just different different floors.

On 4/2/2022 at 2:03 PM, Ghoulia said:

What real estate did Britney own pre-con is a good question.

NYC - 14 E. Fourth St. https://nypost.com/2006/07/13/gimme-shelter-79/ 

purchased in 2002 through One More Time Music, Inc  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OqetwlorUsUBON80CGkmT1ZFAi48HVLB/view?usp=sharing (Bert Padell has Power of Attorney to sign in 02)

spacer.png

sold in 2006 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OvhNAuzJqIhIeLHdZyfPNPuXPgEfOCPy/view?usp=sharing this time Barry Landsman signs for One More Time Music, Inc.spacer.pngspacer.png

On 4/2/2022 at 2:40 PM, Ghoulia said:

This is really confusing.  So we already know that Britney owned a large apartment (#1109 & 1110) in the Silk Building 14 E 4th Street, NYC.

According to the land court records for NYC, One More Time Music, Inc sold a third unit (#803) in 2011.  This time, Jamie and Andew Wallet's signatures appear under seller.

spacer.png

I was googling to figure out what the heck was going on with this third apartment.  I didn't find any news/tabloid coverage of it but I did find something else.  

The same address (14 East 4th Street, suite 803) is the address for Dan Dymtrow's attorney in his lawsuit against Taylor Swift. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zu1yo8_PCw8hZuCUnUtuazaUjlVYwci8/view?usp=sharing

spacer.png

This was an amazing find!

Adding to this, here is one of the original docs for the purchase of apartment 803. Date was Dec 1, 2000 (or Dec 22, 2000). Bert Padell had a power of attorney and was acting on behalf of One More Time Music, Inc.  So is it fair to assume the Britney in some form owned this apartment until 2011?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

7 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This was an amazing find!

Adding to this, here is one of the original docs for the purchase of apartment 803. Date was Dec 1, 2000 (or Dec 22, 2000). Bert Padell had a power of attorney and was acting on behalf of One More Time Music, Inc.  So is it fair to assume the Britney in some form owned this apartment until 2011?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yeah, and it seems like it was used as a private office for the Britney Spears Foundation until its demise.  Then it was used for Dan Dymtrow's attorney in 2007??

1 minute ago, Ghoulia said:

Yeah, and it seems like it was used as a private office for the Britney Spears Foundation until its demise.  Then it was used for Dan Dymtrow's attorney in 2007??

That’s the interesting and puzzling part!

also, why sell in 2011? What was the catalyst?  I’m assuming 2011 was a big money making year for Team CON bc of Femme Fatale, so what was the need to sell this apartment?

28 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Reading through the Taylor Swift lawsuit, Vivian Lewitt is mentioned. Lewitt is mentioned in WEG as having most knowledge of Britney’s legal situation during the time period being audited.

“Defendants retained the services of entertainment attorney Vivien Lewit, Esq. C'Lewif') who reviewed and negotiated the EPMA on behalf of defendants over the course of more than a year.”

31 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Reading through the Taylor Swift lawsuit, Vivian Lewitt is mentioned. Lewitt is mentioned in WEG as having most knowledge of Britney’s legal situation during the time period being audited.

“Defendants retained the services of entertainment attorney Vivien Lewit, Esq. C'Lewif') who reviewed and negotiated the EPMA on behalf of defendants over the course of more than a year.”

Was Vivian on staff at Rudolph & DeBeer?

She was on the calls for the "intervention" in January/February 2007.

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

In T Swift lawsuit, Dymtrow claims he arranged T Swift to perform at the Britney Spears Foundation, which created exposure for Swift’s young career.

WTF is happening with the Britney Spears Foundation? Is Britney involved at all at this point?

I think I may have seen candids of Britney and Taylor together from this time period.

Why do I get the feeling the Foundation was the leaky sieve in this entire scenario? Britney Touring is suspect, but so is the Foundation.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block