I've got COVID

Slayer

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

With whatever variant I have I keep going extremely hot and cold, shaking, my throat kills, I keep coughing, I’m blocked up and sneezing. I also keep getting headaches and earaches aswell as feeling so tired and drained :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Oh god your experience sounds awful too! I hope you’re all better too!

I know baby :( it's really bad, I feel you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Don't worry, you can go through it unscathed :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:If you feel like talking drop me a DM here and if you want we can exchange numbers and chat on whatsapp/imessage to make the time pass faster :) 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

So i've avoided COVID for the past 2 years and now I've finally got it :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I tested positive on Tuesday and i've been ill since Monday and i've definitely been getting worse each day. Like i've been feeling REALLY bad.

For those of you who have had COVID how long did you guys feel ill for? I'm really hoping it'll pass soon, I hate being ill.

I am triple vaxxed, I dread to think how I would have felt if I wasn't.

Sorry you are feeling poorly. It’s going to be bad for at least a week, maybe two weeks. But people's reactions are so different. One of my siblings was out for a month and another was positive and only had sniffles (both had omicron). Luckily we all were young, healthy, and vaxxed.

I’m vaxxed and boosted and caught it on Christmas. It wasn’t too bad for me honestly, however; I have been SICK SICK since Sunday and tonight is the first time I’m starting to feel normal. I’ve never felt so sick for so many days and started a new job this week it was ROUGH. Feel better soon bb! All the fluids, rest and overeat so your body can fight it!

On 3/31/2022 at 2:28 PM, Slayer said:

So i've avoided COVID for the past 2 years and now I've finally got it :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I tested positive on Tuesday and i've been ill since Monday and i've definitely been getting worse each day. Like i've been feeling REALLY bad.

For those of you who have had COVID how long did you guys feel ill for? I'm really hoping it'll pass soon, I hate being ill.

I am triple vaxxed, I dread to think how I would have felt if I wasn't.

I got it and only felt bad for 4 days. I’ve had way worse colds. You’ll be fine. We used to get colds all the time, it’s just become a thing now. 

And being vaccinated doesn’t really help with omicron but now you’ll have the antibodies and the vaccine so your extra protected now for other coming variants next year!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block