I've got COVID

Slayer

So i've avoided COVID for the past 2 years and now I've finally got it :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I tested positive on Tuesday and i've been ill since Monday and i've definitely been getting worse each day. Like i've been feeling REALLY bad.

For those of you who have had COVID how long did you guys feel ill for? I'm really hoping it'll pass soon, I hate being ill.

I am triple vaxxed, I dread to think how I would have felt if I wasn't.

• Love 3

I also tested positive exactly a week ago after avoiding it for over two years - I'm only just now starting to feel somewhat human again! The worst symptoms were the congestion (which hasn't completely gone away - it was AWFUL) and the insomnia. 

Sending you love - I hope it stays mild and subsides quickly. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Matiz said:

It's not a headline worth news anymore, sweetie :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: I've had it 2 times, not a big deal

You are aware it affects people differently? and i'm stating i'm quite ill from it.

Congrats to you that it was 'nothing' for you. Also i'll make a thread about it if I want :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2

I got it twice (though, I only announced it once here because my unfeatured thread about it flopped and nobody cared, not that I'm bitter about it :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:)

I'm glad you're vaxxed though cause that will help a lot. Just take care of yourself and rest alot. Since you'll be home for a bit I'd reccomend bingeing unhealthly amounts of good tv shows (I'm talking, blasting through seasons at a time in one sitting) - that helped me get my mind off the symptoms tbh.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

It all depends which variant you got. You probably have Omicron which tends to be the weakest variant and tends to go away fast and sudden.

I had the Delta variant in September and have literally been dying for 2 weeks straight in spite of being revaccinated with Pfizer at that point :orangu_orangutan_ape:it was horrible, I think they said that one was the worst and the deadliest. Feel better soon, drink lots of fluids! :)

• Content Curators

Feel better soon Slayer :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: ohh no wait I can't hug you right now :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: jk. Some of the suggestions before me are great. Get some rest and take it easy, it's gonna be two long annoying weeks. I got it last summer and I still haven't fully recovered. My taste and smell are still weird. 

Anyway sending you good vibes. 

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

For those of you who have had COVID how long did you guys feel ill for? I'm really hoping it'll pass soon, I hate being ill.

I had my wisdom tooth surgically removed in December and the following day I tested positive for covid. Yes, self isation was the most difficult for me. The first two days were terrible too. High temperature and headache. I lost my sense of smell and have only recently started smelling things as I used to. 

It was a cathartic moment for me as I realided many things. Not to mention I was dumped on my 3rd day of isolation. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Stay strong! Drink plenty of tea! 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

It all depends which variant you got. You probably have Omicron which tends to be the weakest variant and tends to go away fast and sudden.

I had the Delta variant in September and have literally been dying for 2 weeks straight in spite of being revaccinated with Pfizer at that point :orangu_orangutan_ape:it was horrible, I think they said that one was the worst and the deadliest. Feel better soon, drink lots of fluids! :)

With whatever variant I have I keep going extremely hot and cold, shaking, my throat kills, I keep coughing, I’m blocked up and sneezing. I also keep getting headaches and earaches aswell as feeling so tired and drained :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Oh god your experience sounds awful too! I hope you’re all better too!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block