Britney questions what really happened to Brittany Murphy: "is anybody else curious ??? She died at 32..."

Britney used to own the house where Brittany was found dead.  She even had a ghost/poltergeis encounter that left her scared and because of that she sold the house. Brittany Murphy claimed she never saw any ghosts in the house but felt something was off with the property. 

Before her husband was found dead, he used to have weird dreams/hallucinations of things crawling out of his skin. 

The house sured had some weird mojo! But this is not uncommon in Hollyweird. There are tons of haunted places, many of these people have actually dealt with the occult and opened doors they never should opened. Other times many of this properties are built in old native cementaries or sacred lands.

I would love Britney to tell more stories about this house!

Ps. Brittany Murphy and her husband had 56 cameras in the property because they didnt feel safe. The house doesnt exist anymore, it was tore down and build again. But sometimes Spirits are attached to places and not house, if you understand me. So maybe the bad juju still there. 

Crazy to think Britney Spears could have died in that house.  Hey Maybe that happened in some timeline in the Britneyverse! 

You can read more about the house in this article https://people.com/home/the-dark-history-behind-brittany-murphys-home-plus-what-happened-to-it-after-she-died-there/

• Love 2
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Also Britney please chill on the post I HAVE to get work done and I can't when you're so interesting and post things like this :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I’m supposed to be taking notes in a meeting and I’m here theorizing how Britney gonna solve the case :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Haha 5
21 minutes ago, Style. said:

Who want to educate me on this matter? Long story short at least :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Brittany died of a combination of pneumonia and anaemia in 2009 at the age of 32, in the house she bought from Britney in 2003.

Lots of theories around her death, as her friends and family said she was very paranoid and scared in the weeks leading up to her death and was convinced people were out to harm her. A recent documentary showed her husband as a manipulative, controlling, compulsive liar who fabricated his entire life story, isolated Brittany from the outside world, and wouldn't let her go to the doctor to receive treatment for her illness, ultimately leading to her death. Other theories exist due to her apparent worries that something bad was going to happen to her, the fact that her mother and husband requested there to be no autopsy performed, claims of toxic mould in the house that was later disproven, and theories she was poisoned due to a large amount of poisonous metals found in her hair, although some say this can be due to hair dye.

In the months before her death, she was also in the process of developing a film and forming a friendship with Julia Davis, a national security whistleblower, which led to her allegedly being on the US Department of Homeland Security watchlist.

Six months after her death, her husband died of the exact same causes.

• Like 2
  • Leader
11 minutes ago, J45x said:

Britney used to own the house where Brittany was found dead.  She even had a ghost/poltergeis encounter that left her scared and because of that she sold the house. Brittany Murphy claimed she never saw any ghosts in the house but felt something was off with the property. 

Before her husband was found dead, he used to have weird dreams/hallucinations of things crawling out of his skin. 

The house sured had some weird mojo! But this is not uncommon in Hollyweird. There are tons of haunted places, many of these people have actually dealt with the occult and opened doors they never should opened. Other times many of this properties are built in old native cementaries or sacred lands.

I would love Britney to tell more stories about this house!

Ps. Brittany Murphy and her husband had 56 cameras in the property because they didnt feel safe. The house doesnt exist anymore, it was tore down and build again. But sometimes Spirits are attached to places and not house, if you understand me. So maybe the bad juju still there. 

Crazy to think Britney Spears could have died in that house.  Hey Maybe that happened in some timeline in the Britneyverse! 

You can read more about the house in this article https://people.com/home/the-dark-history-behind-brittany-murphys-home-plus-what-happened-to-it-after-she-died-there/

Omg I did not know this

Murphy, whose life and sudden death will be explored in the new documentary, What Happened, Brittany Murphy?, airing on HBO Max Oct. 14, moved into the home in 2003, after purchasing it fully furnished from Britney Spears for $3.85 million, property records show. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Worth mentioning in light of this... Britney has stated multiple times she felt people connected to the conservatorship were trying to kill her.

There's no doubt in my mind they would have atleast thought about this... Not while she was a good little girl complying with her work order but certainly when she became difficult and started to expose them... 

Unlimited access to Britney "the brand" would be very lucrative to them. 

It's all so dark... But the stories of them forcing lithium on her during domination confirms it for me, if not to kill her but mentally impair her so she would continue to meet the "criteria" of the conservatorship. 

"Criteria" that we now know didn't exist from the very beginning... 

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE PRISON TERMS :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

The order was: First speculators.... Then paralegal.... Then whistleblowers.

Yup, exactly. Speculators and people who worked firsthand or dealt with Britney and her team, not conspiracy theorists sitting in their basements spreading lies about Sam or her Instagram solely based on opinion. Remember, it wasn’t really until the paralegal that brought everything to surface which ignited the movement.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

No sis

A lot that is surrounding Brittany's death is legitimately strange and has been openly questioned by her own family members. Coming up with unfounded theories about someone's boyfriend, sons, friends, assistant, lawyers, based on nothing, is not the same thing. Don't clown yourself like that.

Exactly!! And Britney sold her home her 

28 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Brittany died of a combination of pneumonia and anaemia in 2009 at the age of 32, in the house she bought from Britney in 2003.

Lots of theories around her death, as her friends and family said she was very paranoid and scared in the weeks leading up to her death and was convinced people were out to harm her. A recent documentary showed her husband as a manipulative, controlling, compulsive liar who fabricated his entire life story, isolated Brittany from the outside world, and wouldn't let her go to the doctor to receive treatment for her illness, ultimately leading to her death. Other theories exist due to her apparent worries that something bad was going to happen to her, the fact that her mother and husband requested there to be no autopsy performed, claims of toxic mould in the house that was later disproven, and theories she was poisoned due to a large amount of poisonous metals found in her hair, although some say this can be due to hair dye.

In the months before her death, she was also in the process of developing a film and forming a friendship with Julia Davis, a national security whistleblower, which led to her allegedly being on the US Department of Homeland Security watchlist.

Six months after her death, her husband died of the exact same causes.

There's a theory that there was a chemical in their home that caused their deaths. Also side note, Brittney's last interview was in the UK and she spoke with a british accent. Just found that interesting.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

There's a theory that there was a chemical in their home that caused their deaths. Also side note, Brittney's last interview was in the UK and she spoke with a british accent. Just found that interesting.

Yeah, that was the toxic mould theory, but that was apparently unfounded. And I believe this was her last interview, it was in Los Angeles, not London

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block