Britney questions what really happened to Brittany Murphy: "is anybody else curious ??? She died at 32..."

5 minutes ago, Callie4610 said:

I remember being so creeped out when the husband admitted to sleeping in bed with the mother after she died. There was a lot of  heavy metals found in her autopsy. Her father believes she was poisoned! She was really sick leading up to her death! Just so odd! 

Lead poisoning and rat poison would leave all those heavy metals they found but would also leave the system in under a month to not be traceable

7 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

There’s not much anyone knows but when the masseuse found Heath dead, before calling the police she called Mary-Kate Olsen and in the investigation, Mary-Kate did not reportedly call 9-1-1 but sent her personal New York security guard to the apartment. Nearly 30 minutes after the masseuse entered the apartment, she called paramedics. After law enforcement officials found ***** in the apartment, the **** Enforcement Administration (DEA) asked to speak with Mary-Kate. However, she reportedly refused to answer any questions without immunity. 

That also rubbed me the wrong way. 

Watching stuff like "How it really happened" on HBO Max and so on I realised that when it comes to high profile celebrities like Heath Leadger, Michael Jackson, Prince... whoever ended up to find them unresponsive always took waaay too long to call the paramedics. Usually they called the securities, personal doctors, assistants etc first.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Marilyn Monroe too I think there was something about Bobby Kennedy I can’t remember 

Well I've read and watched all kinds of stuff about Marilyn and I came to the conclusion that there was never really any solid evidence of a relationship with the Kennedys, those conspiracy theories all started after her death. Yes her housekeeper should have reacted quicker but just like modern celebrities Marilyn had easy access to all kinds of *****, sleeping pills, painkillers etc. When you start to mix all these *****, especially unsupervised and against your doctor's recommendation it can easily lead to a deadly combination. Or one doctor is not directly informed that your other doctor is prescribing you different medication that you shouldn't mix with the first set of ***** that you are already taking.

Plus Marilyn became notorious for taking her pills with champagne. Earlier in the year of her death the producer of her final and uncompleted film found her unconscious after an overdose of her medication. If he hadn't checked on her she could have already passed away at that time. 

So in the end things point rather towards suicide or an accidental overdose being the most likely cause of her death. I think it was only a matter of when and not how it would happen. 

All of those factors and her coming from a dysfunctional unstable family background and being exploited during her entire career made her very depressive and led to a vicious cycle of fame, insomnia, ***** and so on.

Watch especially at 13:10

https://youtu.be/3gE1GC3IPIw

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

Yeah that makes sense...she was self destroying at the end of her life....not able to work because she was so ****ed up on prescription pills and booze and wasn’t her mom schizophrenic? There was a family history of mental illness. Wasn’t Bobby called or something? Or am I just remembering it wrong? 

Yes Marilyn was having all sorts of problems, but she did not kill herself. She was ********. There was no trace of pills in her stomach. There was not even a glass to drink water when cops first arrived in the scene. The cop said she would have puked a bit if she took these ***** by herself. There was none. There were ***** in her system enough to kill 8 people. If she would have taken the ***** by herself, she would have died before this amount of ***** to be released in her blood stream. There would be of course **** traces in her stomach. Her house was wiretapped all over by the FBI, btw. The couple who later bought the house found out. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Brittany was all time favorite actress I was so devastated, crushed- her death really really effected me...I’m still not over it nor will I ever feel peace about it, she lived in Britney Spears old home that she lived in with Justin and both Brittany/Britney’s felt it was haunted and paranormal activity. No healthy 32 year dies of Pneumonia and then her husband soon after... I will always be devastated by this, she was just this joy and light of a person. Her laugh and smile were everything. 

Yea but if you read the coroner's report she also was hugely underweight and had massive kidney problems due to years of pills and had been taking medication at the time, they were all comorbidiites. 

13 hours ago, Yok1 said:

Yes Marilyn was having all sorts of problems, but she did not kill herself. She was ********. There was no trace of pills in her stomach. There was not even a glass to drink water when cops first arrived in the scene. The cop said she would have puked a bit if she took these ***** by herself. There was none. There were ***** in her system enough to kill 8 people. If she would have taken the ***** by herself, she would have died before this amount of ***** to be released in her blood stream. There would be of course **** traces in her stomach. Her house was wiretapped all over by the FBI, btw. The couple who later bought the house found out. 

Accidental overdose is just as likely. She had overdosed a few times already but each time she was found in time.

I watched that Brittany Murphy doco recently, so sad. Her husband was a creepy POS and reminded me a lot of Sam Lutfi. It was really sad how her self-esteem issues seemed to stem from initially being perceived as ‘unf—kable’ in Hollywood after the sort of role she played in Clueless and then seemed to spiral into eating disorder etc. 

• Like 2

I am pretty sure it was from exposure to mold over a period of time. I was convinced from what I read about it, though I know someone here said it was disproven, which I haven't seen before. The house was sick. Her husband died of the same thing. This is an Occam's Razor situation.

Britney sold it, apparently, because she was uncomfortable there, and that could have been her body trying to tell her the house was toxic. If word was slow getting around, well, it's not in anyone's interest to raise alarms about mold in these houses.

I know it sounds prosaic, but it's actually enraging. The house was probably on the market again and again for sizable sums.

I apologize if I'm repeating something already on here, I didn't read all the posts.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block