Which Britney album suits your personality?

Which Britney album suits your personality?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods
21 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Oops is my favorite album for nostalgic feelings but ITZ is just my vibe200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7c8w931d7auodmn5ns5el

Edit: so I took this: I’m ITZ, I got 93 percent ITZ and but I also got 92 percent Britney, so I’m basically ITZ/Britney according to this, the other albums were much lower. I’m surprised by how low Blackout is because I’ve definitely had a Blackout era of my life ironically 2006-2009 was a “Blackout era” for me. Although that’s not where I am in my life right now and my answers seem to reflect that. 

What Britney Spears era best suits you?

Your Result: You're 'In The Zone' Britney!

93%
result

You have a strong personality, no one will tell you what to do, you always have the final saying in things. You're a ***ual and an outgoing person. Even with that, you can sit down and have a real conversation, you're versatile and people like that about you. You know when a situation is to be taken seriously and when it's not!

92%
You're 'Britney' Britney!

68%
You're 'Oops!... I Did It Again' Britney!

57%
You're 'Circus' Britney!

53%
You're '...Baby One More Time' Britney!

46%
You're 'Britney Jean' Britney!

45%
You're 'Femme Fatale' Britney!

43%
You're 'Blackout' Britney!

How do I take the quiz?

I would say a mix of In The Zone and Britney Jean with a pinch of Circus

but the test says that and OMG how that fits:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Your Result: You're 'Blackout' Britney!

88%

You're life is a mess but you don't care. You want to go solo and don't need anyone's help. You're the best at your job because you chose to do things alone and didn't need anyone's help. People always want to get a piece of you but you never give them that, they ask you more but you give them less, you're an independent person but you'll soon realize you can't be like that through your entire life.

72%

You're 'Circus' Britney!

You're an adult at life no matter your age. You always act responsibly and never put others in danger, you stand up for your mistakes and you are a very kind person. You love your family more than anything and nothing's more important than that. Even with that, you manage to be ****, fun and silly! When it comes to love, you just love, love!

72%

You're 'Femme Fatale' Britney!

You have a double identity. You do love a good party but whenever you can, your living room is your world when close to family. You don't really love to be the focus of anyone's attention but when you do something good, you like to be credited for that.

You're 'In The Zone' Britney!

You have a strong personality, no one will tell you what to do, you always have the final saying in things. You're a ***ual and an outgoing person. Even with that, you can sit down and have a real conversation, you're versatile and people like that about you. You know when a situation is to be taken seriously and when it's not!

71%

You're 'Britney' Britney!

****, mature and a little savage. You finally found your identity and no one will stop you from doing what you want to do. Nothing's an obstacle for you. Your actions tend to be such an event for everyone. When it comes to love you're just like: 'Boys... Sometimes a girl just needs one!'

60%

You're 'Oops!... I Did It Again' Britney!

60%

You're '...Baby One More Time' Britney!

58%

You're 'Britney Jean' Britney!

• Love 1

I'd say Blackout because on the one hand I'm an overachiever, very ambitious, hardworking and extremely perfectionistic, but at the same time I also have what I would call a dark side or at least a wild streak -- I can be very impulsive, messy, and at times self-destructive. For me, Blackout kind of embodies this combination of perfectionism and chaos. I'm also very independent and I value my freedom and autonomy, and Blackout era Britney was all about rebellion and trying to break free from those trying to control her. And finally, I love to have fun and to dance, and Blackout is filled with bops :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Love this topic!!!

Definitely made me think a bit, because there’s potentially a huge difference between the content of a favorite Britney album vs. the album with the content someone most relates to. (For instance, I’m a Blackout loyalist, but I know it’s not my personality.)

On my own, I had a hard time deciding between Circus or Britney (ended up voting Britney). I’m eclectic and moody/pensive, and usually relate to the sadder stuff and like being left alone…except when I’m feeling myself and then want to party and get attention. I don’t fall in love often, and usually become disinterested pretty quickly; but when I do fall, I fall hard. 

Seems like I was on the right track in knowing myself though! I got Circus/Britney from the Buzzfeed quiz:

“Circus” + “Britney”
The way you carry yourself is very mature and distinguished. While you may not always see it, you probably make decisions in a more sophisticated way than most.

Britney Spears wears a white fluffy gown and Britney Spears stares into the camera while clutching her hands together.

And Circus from the GoToQuiz:

Your Result: You're 'Circus' Britney!

74%
result

You're an adult at life no matter your age. You always act responsibly and never put others in danger, you stand up for your mistakes and you are a very kind person. You love your family more than anything and nothing's more important than that. Even with that, you manage to be ****, fun and silly! When it comes to love, you just love, love!

• Love 1

I was going to pick Oops or ITZ, but according to that Buzzfeed quiz, it says I am a blend of BOMT and Glory. I guess I can relate to that, since the BOMT album is about yearning for something (BOMT, Sometimes, BTMYH, Crazy), while Glory is similar in themes at time (Invitation, Make Me, Just Luv Me, MOTM), it's the older, adult version. I'm a kid at heart even though I'm no longer a teen. I like to be silly and have fun, but still have the adult perspective on things.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block