Which Britney album suits your personality?

Which Britney album suits your personality?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods

Hey you guys!

I was listening to some Britney songs the other day and it made me realize how I can relate to them

while others not.

Anyways for example:

I'd say the Baby One More Time album suits me cause im sensitive, romantic and love being in love.

I also would say im the Britney album cause I can relate to most of the songs and im going through lots of changes,etc.

I know this was probably better suited as a personality quiz but idk how to do that nor do I know if its possible to do on here

but oh well. I just wanted to start a fun topic.

Yeah let me know which Britney album can you relate to the most and which one fits your personality the most

• Love 9

Wow, this is such a thought-provoking matter. 
I’d say I’m ITZ. The album displays a variety of rhythms and themes, and at the same time, it feels coherent. I am a very adaptable person, yet I am able to maintain my essence without compromising what I am and believe in. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

Great thread!! This is a really tough choice for me between Blackout and Glory. And it’s probably going to change depending on my mood.

Right now, I’m going to have to go with Blackout. I have a pretty serious personality. I tend to be drawn to the darker things in life (which is why I’m not a fan of bubblegum pop or music/movies that are too cheesy/cheery/happy). The rebelliousness, ***uality, and darkness of the Blackout album and the Blackout era in Britney’s life is actually what made me a stan. I love feeling like a bad *****, and Blackout makes me feel that way. There’s also some more chill songs on the album, like Perfect Lover and Why Should I Be Sad, which I really enjoy when I’m in a more subdued mood.

I also feel like I have a wild, clubby/partying side that I’m wanting to let loose a lot, whereas it seems like almost no one I’m around these days is interested in or comfortable with that sort of thing. They want to have a couple drinks, get buzzed, and just sit around and chat, while I want to get pretty tipsy or drunk, wear something risqué, go clubbing, get hit on by and dance with strangers, make reckless decisions, and talk about things I would never talk about sober. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I almost feel like Glory is like the summer version or the happiest version of me. It’s lighter, more playful, more fun, more lighthearted, more flirty. But it’s still ****, empowering, while also having some more chill, subdued, moody songs that I like. It has great balance all around. It feels like being tipsy on a summer night going out with friends, just happy and carefree.

But I think most of the time, I’m more serious, withdrawn, mysterious, not as carefree, etc. which is why I went with Blackout. 

• Love 4

Circus indeed.

Most of the time i tend to make people happy and laugh with them, i'm also strongly ironic and quite sarcastic (mostly and hopefully in a good way, lol)...at the same time i'm empathic and very sensitive and i like to hear other people's stories or giving advices if i can, but in certain moments i need to reflect and spend some quality time alone too...other times i just want to think not so much, enjoy things and let out my very true self!

So yes, that album is basically me. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Great thread!! This is a really tough choice for me between Blackout and Glory. And it’s probably going to change depending on my mood.

Right now, I’m going to have to go with Blackout. I have a pretty serious personality. I tend to be drawn to the darker things in life (which is why I’m not a fan of bubblegum pop or music/movies that are too cheesy/cheery/happy). The rebelliousness, ***uality, and darkness of the Blackout album and the Blackout era in Britney’s life is actually what made me a stan. I love feeling like a bad *****, and Blackout makes me feel that way. There’s also some more chill songs on the album, like Perfect Lover and Why Should I Be Sad, which I really enjoy when I’m in a more subdued mood.

I also feel like I have a wild, clubby/partying side that I’m wanting to let loose a lot, whereas it seems like almost no one I’m around these days is interested in or comfortable with that sort of thing. They want to have a couple drinks, get buzzed, and just sit around and chat, while I want to get pretty tipsy or drunk, wear something risqué, go clubbing, get hit on by and dance with strangers, make reckless decisions, and talk about things I would never talk about sober. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I almost feel like Glory is like the summer version or the happiest version of me. It’s lighter, more playful, more fun, more lighthearted, more flirty. But it’s still ****, empowering, while also having some more chill, subdued, moody songs that I like. It has great balance all around. It feels like being tipsy on a summer night going out with friends, just happy and carefree.

But I think most of the time, I’m more serious, withdrawn, mysterious, not as carefree, etc. which is why I went with Blackout. 

Thanks and yeah thats cool!

You seem like an interesting person to hang out with and talk to based on your picks

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

You’re sweet, thank you!! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: It seems like BOMT does fit you :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: I love that you picked that one!

You're welcome and yeah I was kinda nervous to say that album fit my personality cause I thought somebody was gonna make fun of me but im glad u didnt.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Oops is my favorite album for nostalgic feelings but ITZ is just my vibe200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7c8w931d7auodmn5ns5el

Edit: so I took this: I’m ITZ, I got 93 percent ITZ and but I also got 92 percent Britney, so I’m basically ITZ/Britney according to this, the other albums were much lower. I’m surprised by how low Blackout is because I’ve definitely had a Blackout era of my life ironically 2006-2009 was a “Blackout era” for me. Although that’s not where I am in my life right now and my answers seem to reflect that. 

What Britney Spears era best suits you?

Your Result: You're 'In The Zone' Britney!

93%
result

You have a strong personality, no one will tell you what to do, you always have the final saying in things. You're a ***ual and an outgoing person. Even with that, you can sit down and have a real conversation, you're versatile and people like that about you. You know when a situation is to be taken seriously and when it's not!

92%
You're 'Britney' Britney!

68%
You're 'Oops!... I Did It Again' Britney!

57%
You're 'Circus' Britney!

53%
You're '...Baby One More Time' Britney!

46%
You're 'Britney Jean' Britney!

45%
You're 'Femme Fatale' Britney!

43%
You're 'Blackout' Britney!

I got a Britney, followed by Circus and Blackout. :emma:

Although I don't really connect with most of the Britney album, at least the Max Martin part

• Love 1
15 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

Circus indeed.

Most of the time i tend to make people happy and laugh with them, i'm also strongly ironic and quite sarcastic (mostly and hopefully in a good way, lol)...at the same time i'm empathic and very sensitive and i like to hear other people's stories or giving advices if i can, but in certain moments i need to reflect and spend some quality time alone too...other times i just want to think not so much, enjoy things and let out my very true self!

So yes, that album is basically me. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I said circus for the same reasons 

I wanted to go for blackout but i think circus suits me a little more .., passionate ,reflective, emotional,  funny, loving, spontaneous and yet self protective, 

Are you by any chance a cancer? 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I said circus for the same reasons 

I wanted to go for blackout but i think circus suits me a little more .., passionate ,reflective, emotional,  funny, loving, spontaneous and yet self protective, 

Are you by any chance a cancer? 

Oh no dear, i was born in May so i'm a Taurus. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1

spacer.png

I picked BJ because it’s very personal. It talks about having to work for a living and a hot body, faith in God, relationship dynamics, chillin wit siblings, feeling alone (Alien, me during the pandemic), and Tik Tik Boom when I’m wanting that Grindr hookup. 

Now is it my favorite? Hell no. It’s my least fave Britney album, but the song themes are more relatable to where I am in life. I’m not as s e xual or party mode or rebelling as I was when I was in my early 20s, so BJ is more true to me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, andreafly1 said:

Oh no dear, i was born in May so i'm a Taurus. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I've just split up with my ex... he was taurus.. a 'cancers soulmate'..we was so close..if only he was trustworthy :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: god i loved him..

He's also moving in a couple week's :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Sorry , im just sipping wine and trying to get on with it.. break ups suck.. even when you know its the right thing..

I feel like im loosing my best friend :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I'll stop now :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: 

I need to put some blackout/femme fatale on i think lol

• Love 2

For the last few years of my life up until now, definitely Blackout. 

But overall, probably In The Zone. 

EDIT: According to this Buzzfeed quiz from 2021, I'm a combination of Blackout and Femme Fatale:

“Femme Fatale” + “Blackout”
One word that can be used to describe you is feisty! You’ve got a lot of attitude and the wit to back it up. You can hold your own in almost any situation you enter.

24 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Blackout tbh. I'm feeling myself lately, working out a lot, working hard, going out and just being messy and hooking up. It's my sl***iest era so far tbh :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Teach me! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Need to get my fine single *** back on the market again

Somebody pass my guitar so i can look like a star and spend my casssh liikebritney spears GIF by mtv

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block