Normani Drops New R&B Single "Fair"

Normani im not here to shame you but to investigate what happened.

girl what was this?! Why release this boring slow song during summer music season. Is the album finish sweet heart? Why no interview? Why no album announcement date at the end of the performance. Why the obvious lipsynch if you’re not gonna dance. Beautiful performance tho, just the productions values always seem to be Lacking with normani 

• Haha 3
  • Like 4
On 3/18/2022 at 4:13 AM, Bigno said:

I see a bunch of "pop starlets" in her exact same position. They seem to have everything, except true artistic vision. They only use pieces already used by others, far better than them, and assemble them to try to be "hits". Normani, for instance, is a weird mix between Rihanna, Britney, Beyoncé wanna be. It seems to me, some of these chicks are simply trying to be famous, hitting (and missing, mind you) a piñata while blindfolded. Camila Cabello, Tinashe, all the new ones coming out of girl bands whose names I can't even remember. They may sing, dance, even be shexy, but there is no direction or intention in what they do.

Yes nicki Minaj said it best these new girls need something original about them that connects with their audiences that the other girls don’t have. Don’t chase the trends

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Normani im not here to shame you but to investigate what happened.

girl what was this?! Why release this boring slow song during summer music season. Is the album finish sweet heart? Why no interview? Why no album announcement date at the end of the performance. Why the obvious lipsynch if you’re not gonna dance. Beautiful performance tho, just the productions values always seem to be Lacking with normani 

well i hop Normani will listen to ya and your advice (Y)

• Haha 1

Hmmmm. Sounds like a radio hit to me. People were critical of Wild Side when it came out but it ended up being a bigger hit than expected and went #1 on Urban and is about to pass 100M streams. I'm not sure if this will get there, but I think its a solid effort from Normani. I'm glad she's kind of sticking with RnB instead of straight pop like Motivation. I agree though that she needs to find an identity instead of being an amalgamation of others.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

Hmmmm. Sounds like a radio hit to me. People were critical of Wild Side when it came out but it ended up being a bigger hit than expected and went #1 on Urban and is about to pass 100M streams. I'm not sure if this will get there, but I think its a solid effort from Normani. I'm glad she's kind of sticking with RnB instead of straight pop like Motivation. I agree though that she needs to find an identity instead of being an amalgamation of others.

Finally someone who respects it. 

• Love 1
On 3/1/2022 at 5:08 PM, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Pop Star Hair Flip GIF by Normani

Normani's album is just weeks away from release and days away from the title announcement and tracklist insiders reveal close to the R&B songstress. 

She is scrapping Wild Side and releasing FAIR as 1st single from the record. 

You like it? :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

She also performed the mid-tempo bop!

Thoughts?

***** stole Toni Braxton’s looks off of the Secrets album. Love her tho! spacer.png

• Haha 2

Really tried to give this song a chance. I looove her performance of it but that’s where it ends. Like someone mentioned above, it’s about to be summer soon. We need bops and anthems…not this. She has become the blueprint of how to fumble your debut. It’s so frustrating cuz she is insanely talented and has soooooo much potential. Imma keep hoping. 

• Love 1

u guys are asking for an album but whats the point?

Motivation was a bop, Waves is amazing and Dancing With a Stranger is a great feat. But the last realeases are nothing special.

I mean, if she releases an entire album full of songs that arent good... we will not listen to it.

well it will flop. so its better for her to NOT release it. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

and in MY VERY OWN OPINION: shes the BEST "harmony" - SO MUCH POTENTIAL -  but shes being WAY TOO s3xy... and it its overshadowing the music/art itself.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block