Normani Drops New R&B Single "Fair"

Pop Star Hair Flip GIF by Normani

Normani's album is just weeks away from release and days away from the title announcement and tracklist insiders reveal close to the R&B songstress. 

She is scrapping Wild Side and releasing FAIR as 1st single from the record. 

You like it? :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

She also performed the mid-tempo bop!

Thoughts?

• Love 3

its a shame songs like love lies, motivation and dancing with a stranger won't be on there since they're old cause I thought they were decent. 

same with wild side. I feel like people knew about the song, she performed it at an award show (blanking on which one). I feel like I was excited for her since all the songs I just mentioned were good! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Invitation said:

She's destined to flop even harder with this new song though.

"Wild Side" may not be a hit, but I don't think "Fair" will even match the performance of it.

Wild Side was amazing. She's had hits before, don't know why Wild Sode wasn't bigger than Motivation and Dancing With a Stranger? :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block