Normani Drops New R&B Single "Fair"

32 minutes ago, dran said:

I will take a listen... but the prolonged wait for this release for 9 thousand years doesn't make me feel excited. I also wish she enunciate her lyrics ... I have no idea what the lyrics actually are to any of her songs

Lmaooo the way you absolutely executed this lighthearted shade we stan :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

But yes she has waited too long to release this album :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 2
On 3/1/2022 at 6:28 PM, Adriannn said:

The teaser is promising... another watered down boring song. Normani is so talented yet she keeps releasing outdated stuff. 
I’ll keep waiting :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Just because it’s not upbeat pop doesn’t mean it’s boring. Urban radio continues to eat Wild Side up.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, octoba9 said:

Just because it’s not upbeat pop doesn’t mean it’s boring. Urban radio continues to eat Wild Side up.

there are plenty of songs outside the pop realm that are just amazing... Wild Side is a watered down, lazy effort of a song and by the looks of it, 'Fair' will go down the same route :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Adriannn said:

there are plenty of songs outside the pop realm that are just amazing... Wild Side is a watered down, lazy effort of a song and by the looks of it, 'Fair' will go down the same route :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

That’s your opinion. I’m saying a lot of r&b listeners love Wild Side and it’s still getting heavy rotation on urban radio after 7 months. Not everybody gravitate towards that sound and that’s okay. Doesn’t mean it’s bad. And you haven’t heard the full song to make they judgment.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block