In the Zone album cover

Random question: for those who have been fans since at least 2003, does anyone remember when the In the Zone cover art was announced, it was a slightly different (zoomed out) image? Then when it was actually released, it was more just her face? I was wondering if we know why it was changed? Or if the original was ever released in any form? 

Both are beautiful, but I think I have a slight preference for the more zoomed out photo.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I love both, I do love the more zoomed in shot though. I'm not sure why they changed it?

Also there's a rare yellow version of the album cover too that was apparently sold in some countries at the time.

I remember this! Was it definitely real? It was supposedly the first version they were going for then went with the blue filter instead but I definitely remember this 

1 hour ago, BettyBoop said:

I remember this! Was it definitely real? It was supposedly the first version they were going for then went with the blue filter instead but I definitely remember this 

I’m not sure if it was definitely real although I remember reading it was apparently sold in some music stores at the time.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block