In the Zone album cover

3 hours ago, Brat said:

spacer.png

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This was her actual body that day though

Spoiler

PatrickDemarchelier01.jpgPatrickDemarchelier02.jpg2155-03.jpgPatrickDemarchelier15.jpgPatrickDemarchelier14.png

It was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier. The zoomed out version was used only on some rare promo releases and cassette version had slightly different zoom too.

bmc.jpeg

Links: 

https://xray.britspears.net/thumbnails.php?album=57

https://img.britneyspearsmedia.ru/thumbnails.php?album=356

https://britney-online.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=206

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Isla said:

I’m not sure if it was definitely real although I remember reading it was apparently sold in some music stores at the time.

No, I don't think so, the zoom out version was clearly the quickest cover they did to promote it online but then with further thinking they decided to go for a simpler, more iconic (literally, her face as an icon, more graphic, with less distractions) one. If that zoomed out cover is not on Discogs, then it doesn't exist, we should check there. And we should also be careful to say things like that because it can lead to people buying fake CDs at high prices and starting unnecessary myths (we have a lot already!!)

21 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

No, I don't think so, the zoom out version was clearly the quickest cover they did to promote it online but then with further thinking they decided to go for a simpler, more iconic (literally, her face as an icon, more graphic, with less distractions) one. If that zoomed out cover is not on Discogs, then it doesn't exist, we should check there. And we should also be careful to say things like that because it can lead to people buying fake CDs at high prices and starting unnecessary myths (we have a lot already!!)

I was actually referring to the yellow cover ddd. As I said I’ve read rumors about it. I’ll look for the original, zoomed out cover on Discogs. Although promos can be added to the website by users all the time. So if it’s not on there it doesn’t mean that a promo of it is not real.

15 minutes ago, Isla said:

I was actually referring to the yellow cover ddd. As I said I’ve read rumors about it. I’ll look for the original, zoomed out cover on Discogs. Although promos can be added to the website by users all the time. So if it’s not on there it doesn’t mean that a promo of it is not real.

a yellow version?! whaaa...?
I meant that Discogs is a pretty comprehensive source because its users are mostly collectors.

32 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Why does it say promo if it has the full tracklisting? I thought promo CDs only had, well, promotional tracks, so you could get a taste or idea of the whole album.

You’re thinking of album samplers. Promotional albums usually have the final tracklisting, but sometimes there are minor differences between a promo and a final album.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block