Janet Jackson reveals negative details about her brother Michael Jackson

Moscow

Honestly when I saw this exact topic on ATRL I was expecting something very grim, but this isn't that bad. I mean it's unfortunate that MJ teased Janet by fat-shaming her and other stuff, but at least there wasn't any physical abuse between them. 

Tbh though I don't like how she complained about the whole "guilty by association" thing regarding MJ's abuse allegations affecting her Coca-Cola deal. The implies that it was MJ's fault even though it was Coca-Cola who made the decision, plus her complaining about not getting a big payday from that (even when she was already a multi-millionaire) while MJ was going through one of the worst times of his life just sounds selfish. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Separating himself from the family was gonna happen. 

His whole family loved joe, he didn't. 

He even said he wished ****** was legal, cos his father would be the perfect victim of a legal crime. 

December of 1984, the final concert of Michael and his brothers, where all the people interested was in Michael, he said the Jacksons are no more..

Sadly he was right. Their final album and only album without Michael as lead singer failed. 

So without Michael the public wasn't there for the brothers. 

Jermaine was out for blood. 

Word 2 the bad was originally a diss track to MJ, that's how much he was hated, cos he ruined the American dream and broke up a family cos he knew he was bigger than any of his siblings and they were holding him back. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

I love them both :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: it makes me sad.

ikr, the whole situation makes me sad and heavily confused. like britney allegedly cheated on jt with one of the guys that later came out and said he was a victim of jackson.  it's a whole scary tragic situation, anyone else feel the same about the confusion? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I would have dragged him far worse if I was Janet, and I never would have supported him like she did. It's never been a good look for me and is why I stopped liking all of the Jackson's years ago. LaToya was the only honest one, and then she backtracked when she got divorced because she needed her family and they made her apologize and have an excuse.

I believe Wade and James and all the victims who came forward in the past, and were paid off behind closed doors.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block