Janet Jackson reveals negative details about her brother Michael Jackson

Moscow

9 hours ago, Arckangel said:

And what about Fernando Flores? If Robson, Safechuck and some others (incl. that maid) must absolutely be believed in spite of plenty of evidence of deception, then Flores must be believed as well—after all, he is an alleged victim.

According to him, Britney flashed herself in his presence, insisted he have s** w/ her and became enraged when he turned her down. He also accused her of whipping her kids, feeding them food they were allergic too, etc.

Some of his allegations can clearly be discredited, but in the end, there was a settlement. Does it mean Britney’s guilty? Following the logic of many MJ detractors, she must be—even if the settlement appears to have been her team’s idea so she would not testify.

Are we victim-shaming if we call Fernando Flores a gross, vicious, dirty, greedy liar?

Also, Michael also did spend time with little girls. Plenty of girls would visit Neverland, and some of them would also have sleepovers there. Nicole Richie explained nothing strange ever happened, and had she seen anything inappropriate, she would have alerted her parents.

Brandi, Taj and Jermaine Jackson explained how girls and parents would take part in those sleepovers, and that it was not at all something romantic. They’d laugh, play video games, etc. Those were just innocent pyjama parties, and MJ’s bedroom was huge—a two-storey bedroom. Brett Barnes explained how Michael would sleep on one side of the bed, and he’d take the other side—nothing romantic or ***ual. To this day, he still stands by MJ’s innocence. 

As for Aaron Carter, he just recently named his son Prince after Michael Jackson’s sons who also have that name. Aaron, as a teen, has also been in Michael’s bed, and nothing ***ual happened. To those who’d argue Aaron was outside the age group of MJ's accusers, being 15 at he time, if we are to believe Dan Reed and Jimmy Safechuck, Aaron was certainly not outside that age group since Jimmy was 16 when that red train station was fully built, and that’s where he claims he and MJ “had s** everyday.”

Yeah, and Britney would be a dog abuser, if they believe the article of TMZ that the housekeeper who worked for Jamie saying.
In that article, the housekeeper said Britney fed the dog human food, which made the dog sick.
I feel sorry for Britney, she didn't have free control of her IG at the time, 
so she secretly appealed her innocence by daring to show proper dog food behind her in a video.

And MJ can't even plead innocence.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Yeah, and Britney would be a dog abuser, if they believe the article of TMZ that the housekeeper who worked for Jamie saying.
In that article, the housekeeper said Britney fed the dog human food, which made the dog sick.
so she secretly appealed her innocence by daring to show proper dog food behind her in a video.

And when it's proven that Britney is inocent let's still say she is guilty because"look at her Instagram, something is off ,she is crazy ,Jamie should come back, CONservatorship should continue,Britney is dangerous,attacks people and abuse her dogs,let's keep her kids far from her!"😂😸😂😸

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, turquoise said:

And "Britney had to abuse this dogs and attack a maid because she lost her custody rights in 2008 and was put under CONservatorship because she is crazy and dangerous! Poor dogs and maid and Jamie ! Dear Jamie !"😂😂😂

• Like 2
On 1/25/2022 at 5:49 PM, princessmimi said:

LOL Blingee is still a thing? I havent heard about it since like 2008-2009 :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

omg im so late but i remember going on blingee way back and they had a live chat section on their website and there was someone on there who would claim they were ricky martin lmao but this person was using ricky martins fame to flirt with females! around the same time that i used blingee, i would also call into the party lines that were available. what an odd time!! :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, Letslearn said:

omg im so late but i remember going on blingee way back and they had a live chat section on their website and there was someone on there who would claim they were ricky martin lmao but this person was using ricky martins fame to flirt with females! around the same time that i used blingee, i would also call into the party lines that were available. what an odd time!! :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Lmao really? 

Im suprised girls fell for that considering Ricky is gay :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I dont remember the live chat section though

but then again its been SO long since ive actually been on it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block