Janet Jackson reveals negative details about her brother Michael Jackson

Moscow

5 hours ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

I'm still believe MJ it's guilty of the abuse he was accused (Hollywood it's f-up) but I also think the other part wanted money and a lot of money... One thing doesn't cancel the other.

Yeah, they were money grabbers.
So was Wade Robson.
After MJ's death, he was so broke that he wanted to direct MJ's Cirque du Soleil show, but MJ's estate turned him down, and then he suddenly claimed that MJ had abused him, and demanded $1.5billion from MJ's estate, saying he wasn't in it for the money. But when he found out that he couldn't win in court, he got HBO to make a one-sided show called "Leaving Neverland" instead, and he got paid for it.

And this book is based on the 2005 trial transcript.
MJ's house was raided unannounced, all his belongings were searched, there was nothing pedophilic about it.
What they did find were several books with naked women that normal adult men would look at.
It was women that MJ liked.

Michael Jackson Conspiracy: New Edition: Jones, Aphrodite, Jackson, Michael, Jackson, Michael: 9780615686202: Amazon.com: Books
https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Conspiracy-Aphrodite-Jones/dp/0615686206

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Arckangel said:

For your information, La Toya first defended Michael.

In the wake of the 1993 Jordan Chandler allegations against Michael, LaToya first gave a public interview about them on September 2, 1993 as a guest on the Today show where she said: “I stand by [Michael] one thousand percent…If you think about it he has been convicted before a trial”. Then, within minutes, she said she did not know if the allegations were true or not and that she was not a judge, and could not make such a determination. [1]

A few weeks later she appeared on the Maury Povich show and she complained that her brother was being convicted by the public when he had not been charged with anything. She stated that there was nothing unusual about Michael’s relationship with children and that she would only believe these allegations if they came from Michael’s own mouth. [1]

LaToya’s turnaround came months later.

Read more: https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/08/18/even-michael-jacksons-sister-latoya-said-he-was-guilty-james-safechucks-current-allegations-back-up-what-latoya-said-in-1993/

La Toya was an abuse victim. Years later, she revealed Jack Gordon, her ex-husband and ex-manager, viciously and horribly abused her, beat her, imprisoned her, forced her to pose nude, appear in ****ographic videos, and he then forced her to accuse her brother Michael on TV. He even threatened to kill her and Michael! Are you gonna disbelieve La Toya, an actual abuse victim?

Some of her explanations (with a photograph from the time her ex would give her black eyes):

KING: When La Toya Jackson appeared on the cover of "Playboy" and posed nude for "Playboy," did you not? That's the largest single selling issue of "Playboy" magazine, we are told. Eight million copies sold when she was on the cover.

She also won a Grammy. That was the "Playboy" cover. Why did you pose nude?

L. JACKSON: I -- actually it was my management. It's nothing that I would have done on my own.

KING: Was that old Mr. Gordon again?

L. JACKSON: My old management, it was.

KING: You don't even like to say his name, do you, right?

L. JACKSON: You know what? I'm in a good space in my life at the moment, and I want to keep it there. I'm very positive now, and I like that and I want to stay that way, actually.

KING: And do you have regrets over doing that?

L. JACKSON: The "Playboy" issue?

KING: Yes.

L. JACKSON: It's nothing that I would ever do again, in a sense. But it's OK, because, after all, the breasts was exposed which I would never, ever do in a billion years.

KING: One other thing on Michael. You did once criticize him in December in a news conference in Tel Aviv. You said you won't be silently collaborator of his crimes against small, innocent children. What did you mean?

L. JACKSON: Management.

KING: You were instructed to say that?

L. JACKSON: Exactly.

KING: No, explain that to me.

L. JACKSON: Actually, during that particular time in Israel, I believe it was, yes -- we were going there and I had no idea why we were going to Israel. He told me I need to go on vacation, so he went to Israel and we got to the hotel, Larry, and at the hotel all of these cameras were everywhere and I, of course, was in the limo and no makeup on, nothing and I said, Gee, I didn't know that they were having an award show here at the hotel. And I thought it was Academy Awards or some thing because photographers were every where.

He never told me any thing. And we got there and they were screaming my name and he gave me the paper and said, Here. And I put the glasses on and he said, Read this to the public.

KING: And this was -- And you said, "I cannot and will not be silent collaborator of his crimes against small, innocent children. I think Michael needs help." This has not been -- "This has been going to since 1981. It's not just on children."

It also said, "Forget about the stupid star. Forget about the icon. If he were any other man sleeping with boys you wouldn't like him."

L. JACKSON: I didn't know if it would go that far, but...

KING: You were reading that.

L. JACKSON: Yes, off of a card from what he --- I had never seen it before in my life -- it's like -- and he says, You better read it.

KING: Wow.

L. JACKSON: Management, meaning that that control and that power, which is something that I have taken all of this time out to stray away from. I don't need that to be manipulated that in my life.

KING: How did you let yourself get that? L. JACKSON: You know what, Larry? I think about that today and I say, Jeez. I think it comes from growing up in a religious family not really knowing the world, not really knowing how people are and how people are and how they will manipulate you and use you and force you.

It was a very, very abusive situation.

KING: And he could manipulate -- even into criticizing and attacking your brother?

L. JACKSON: It was very abusive and it's things that should not be said, things that you keep to yourself, but it was done.

But I'm so happy now because I'm better because I'm in a much better position. I'm in a positive space. And I want to keep it that way. I don't like to dwell on that. It's the past.

Read more: https://transcripts.cnn.com/show/lkl/date/2003-03-04/segment/00

La Toya and Michael: Through the Years

From their earliest years, Michael and La Toya shared a special bond within their strict Jehovah's Witness family. When Michael moved to New York in 1977 to film "The Wiz," La Toya accompanied him. It was the first time either of them had lived away from home. Michael not only produced a song for La Toya's first solo album, he sang the backup vocals. She was there for many of his shining moments, including the 1984 Grammys.

But in her early 30s, La Toya veered away from Michael into treacherous waters. She married her manager Jack Gordon, a convicted felon who was 20 years her senior and she says took control of her life.

"He would lock me in the house no matter what. ... This is a guy who wanted control. He had instilled a great amount of fear in me. And I didn't know what to do," she recalled. "He abused me. And he got away with it because I was too terrified."

La Toya says Gordon took everything -- including her passport and access to her bank account -- and beat her regularly. La Toya also claims he forced her to pose for Playboy and appear in several ****ographic videos.

"I didn't know any better. I was too afraid. Because he promised if I did anything out of the ordinary ... that he would kill me," La Toya told Walters. "And he took it a step further. He said, 'And if you don't believe me, I will do it to your brother as well.' And I believed him. I had no reason not to."

Estranged from her family, La Toya declared Michael guilty during his 1993 child molestation case -- something that she said Gordon forced her to do.

"That was the worst day of my life. The worst day of my entire life ... I just ... I just ... I just couldn't believe it," she said. "[Gordon] has this hatred toward my brother that I could never explain to you, why it was."

La Toya recanted her statement to Walters, saying that her brother was not a ped****e and never had any improper relationship with a child.

After nine years, La Toya said she found the courage to leave Gordon and reunite with her brothers and sisters.

"What I went through with Jack Gordon, of him controlling me, controlling my entire life, being extremely abusive in any way that you could possibly imagine to me, I knew that Michael was going through the same thing that I was going through," she said. "I knew the position Michael was in."

Read more: https://abcnews.go.com/2020/MichaelJackson/la-toya-jackson-life-michael-jackson-barbara-walters/story?id=8541838

Explanations on all of the allegations and settlements:

Everything is here: https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/

Extended Amazon version: 
https://www.amazon.com/Square-One-Michael-Danny-Wu/dp/B0887TPJ6Q

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMichaelJacksonInnocentProject/videos

Michael Jackson: Chase the Truth

@Bratz***** @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN @MadameFreedom @TenTen @KylieLanguage

@Freakshow__ @LikeTheMoonAndSun @The Greatest Show @Spicechinodiva

Lol I'm not reading any of that **** defending a peedo 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lol I'm not reading any of that **** defending a peedo 

Lol so you rather be uneducated about the matter and spread fales information just because you don't care about facts 🤯

Can't believe that it is on the forum that is a part of #freebritney that started fight against media and how media spread fales information about Britney. Movement based on the facts and court documents 🤯🤯🤯

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Lol so you rather be uneducated about the matter and spread fales information just because you don't care about facts 🤯

Can't believe that it is on the forum that is a part of #freebritney that started fight against media and how media spread fales information about Britney. Movement based on the facts and court documents 🤯🤯🤯

Well I can't believe you are defending a peedo. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2

If anyone watched Leaving Neverland and still thinks Michael is innocent is just as bad as he was. The harrowing detail those poor men went into… you couldn’t make that **** up. Deluded Michael Jackson fans that try to pick apart their stories are nearly as bad as he is!! Talk about victim blaming!! Makes me SICK! (I was once a fan but I am not dumb enough to think he never touched any of those boys)

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, RhysRadar said:

If anyone watched Leaving Neverland and still thinks Michael is innocent is just as bad as he was. The harrowing detail those poor men went into… you couldn’t make that **** up. Deluded Michael Jackson fans that try to pick apart their stories are nearly as bad as he is!! Talk about victim blaming!! Makes me SICK! (I was once a fan but I am not dumb enough to think he never touched any of those boys)

It makes me sick people that believe in everything they watch/see🤮🤮🤢🤢

Use your own brain and make your own research.

Michael Jackson is inocent. Not guilty.PERIOD. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Well I can't believe you are defending a peedo. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I can't believe your are so brainless 🤮🤮🤮

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, turquoise said:

No, the abuse allegations were lies for money, and Janet believed MJ was innocent and supported him.

article-2212867-016D4D400000044D-632_634

I agree all lies, he was innocent just a flawed man who wanted a childhood. He donated millions to children and would invite sick dying kids to his amusement park for free. He loved to give back to kids and help them considering he was abused as a kid and forced to make his family rich!

also letoya has seriously been wearing the same dusty crunchy wig for 20 years, I can’tttttPosing Rupauls Drag Race GIF by LogoTV

• Love 3
18 hours ago, KylieLanguage said:

She said before how Michael and her other brothers would do this to tease her, but clearly it left an impact.

Didn't she shared this around the time of the release of... ugh, was it the "20 Y.O." album? I think she was in a relationship with Jermaine Dupri at the time, and she had gained a lot of weight before, and then she got back into spectacular shape for the promotion of the album (with a more muscular and defined body than usual), but she said that Jermaine loved her either way.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

It makes me sick people that believe in everything they watch/see🤮🤮🤢🤢

Use your own brain and make your own research.

Michael Jackson is inocent. Not guilty.PERIOD. 

I can't believe your are so brainless 🤮🤮🤮

Did you even watch the documentary? I did use my own brain and did a lot of research! 😂 May god bless you sweetie! keep believing in what you believe if it helps you sleep at night ❤️

• Like 2

Honestly, I feel sad for this woman. She is probably the hardest working artist of all time, and yet her coat tails were always attached to a legacy that has become very tainted due to either truths or heresy.

She deserved her contract with Coca Cola back in the day, and truly deserved more recognition and more success than she was allowed to have, in the moment of her rise.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, RhysRadar said:

This. MJ had NO business inviting boys TWENTY-THIRTY years younger than him. He was a man of power and used manipulation tactics to lure them and their families in. Even if he NEVER touched those boys, the sole FACT that he invited boys over to his house to spend time with them alone; that ALONE is a major red flag. You also have to understand that not all victims feel comfortable sharing their stories to the public, especially on such a sensitive topic and against someone SO powerful where it is/was deemed politically correct in our society to defend MJ because of his ‘impact on pop culture’ and ‘philanthropy’ work. People are also afraid to speak up because of naysayers. For some, multimillion dollar settlements and literal death threats. And should you voice any concern or speak out, the MJ defending-lunatics will come at you like a heard of sheep —as you can already tell by some in this thread.  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Beyond belief why people here are still trying it and defending a LITERAL predator. Guess they’re too up his *** to see any faults. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Well I can't believe that you believe the one-sided stories of scammers:clown_meme__makeup_green:

Wade Robson's Mom Exposes their Lie (Lost Video) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx6KExGk60I&ab

MJJ Unmaskers----
In "Leaving Neverland" Wade claims to be assaulted from the years of 7 to 14 and that Michael tried to teach him to hate women.  
Michael Jackson's niece Brandie came out saying she's been dating Wade since he was 12 and her uncle was the one who set them up. 
Shortly after, Dan Reed (the director) tweeted saying that most of the abuse happened between years 7-9. 
Here's his mom claiming they only moved to America when Wade was nine and they saw Michael only 3 times. 
They tried deleting the video, not even a day  after the truth came out.
----------------------

Fils de Jean Noir----
More to the point; 
Wade's mother in leaving Neverland says that 
she was ecstatic and danced with glee when she heard that Michael had passed in 2009, thinking "now he can never do that to anyone again!"; 
despite the fact that Wade is adamant that he never told a soul until he told his therapist in 2011.
--------------------------

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This. MJ had NO business inviting boys TWENTY-THIRTY years younger than him. He was a man of power and used manipulation tactics to lure them and their families in. Even if he NEVER touched those boys, the sole FACT that he invited boys over to his house to spend time with them alone; that ALONE is a major red flag. You also have to understand that not all victims feel comfortable sharing their stories to the public, especially on such a sensitive topic and against someone SO powerful where it is/was deemed politically correct in our society to defend MJ because of his ‘impact on pop culture’ and ‘philanthropy’ work. No one is willing to sell their dignity against one of the most powerful celebrities of all time. And should you voice any concern or speak out, the MJ defending-lunatics will come at you like a heard of sheep —as you can already tell by some in this thread.  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Beyond belief why people here are still trying it and defending a LITERAL predator. Guess they’re too up his *** to see any faults. 

I can see that MJ was acting in a way that invited suspicion.

But wait, please.
I'm a fan of MJ, but if MJ is really a pedophilic abuser, I can't love someone like that.
It is because I am a detailed MJ fan that I have researched the facts more and found out that he is not a pedophilic abuser, so I defend him.
Lunatics are people like the ones in this topic who only believe one side of the story and don't even listen to what the other side has to say.
I became a fan of Britney thanks to that I realized how biased the media was against Michael, and that taught me a lesson: you can't rely on one side of the story.
I'm embarrassed to say it, but up until then I'd believed the tabloids and thought Britney was an idiot.

If we had continued to believe only one side of the story, #FreeBritney would not even exist, and in 2022, Britney would still be under conservatorship, and Jamie Spears would be considered a saint for saving her life as conservator!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I can see that MJ was acting in a way that invited suspicion.

But wait, please.
I'm a fan of MJ, but if MJ is really a pedophilic abuser, I can't love someone like that.
It is because I am a detailed MJ fan that I have researched the facts more and found out that he is not a pedophilic abuser, so I defend him.
Lunatics are people like the ones in this topic who only believe one side of the story and don't even listen to what the other side has to say.
I became a fan of Britney thanks to that I realized how biased the media was against Michael, and that taught me a lesson: you can't rely on one side of the story.
I'm embarrassed to say it, but up until then I'd believed the tabloids and thought Britney was an idiot.

If we had continued to believe only one side of the story, #FreeBritney would not even exist, and in 2022, Britney would still be under conservatorship, and Jamie Spears would be considered a saint for saving her life as conservator!

Those are two completely different circumstances however. Any one with common sense could tell that something was off with Britney for over a decade. Because of further investigation, we were finally able to see through the cracks and put the puzzle pieces together. Michael was a ***ual predator. How many times does that need to be repeated for you MJtards to accept it? He was a predator. And to this day, I am still waiting on any factual evidence and non-biased claims that prove otherwise. 

The former maid in charge of cleaning Michael Jackson's bedroom has exposed sordid details on life behind the Neverland ranch gates.

Speaking in a world exclusive interview with 60 Minutes reporter Liam Bartlett, Adrian McManus is the latest of many ( :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: )to accuse the King of Pop of being a child abuser – an accusation Jackson and his estate have denied for decades.

"I feel that he was a manipulator," McManus said. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

When questioned by Bartlett on why she didn't raise them alarm with authorities, McManus revealed she was threatened by Jackson himself and his bodyguards to remain silent.

"They could hire a hitman to take me out, slice my neck, wouldn't never find my body(sic)," she said.

"I signed a confidentiality agreement, and I was already conditioned and programmed - you don't question it."

From 1990 to 1994, McManus was granted intimate access to the inner sanctum of the most famous person on earth. And Jackson's home followed very strict rules.

"You don't stare at him, you don't ask him for an autograph," she told Bartlett.

"You do what he tells you to do. You don't question it, you just do it."

McManus' main duty was to tend to Jackson's bedroom: a huge, double-storey sanctuary filled with childlike memorabilia and a large jacuzzi.

She told Bartlett it was here she first witnessed Jackson's predatory behaviour.

"I started realising, thinking, wondering, when he was taking baths with the boys, and they were sleeping in his bed," she said.

"When I would go in the next day there were little boys' underwear either on the floor with Michael's or they were in the jacuzzi.

"And then I would find underwear also in his bed."

McManus told Bartlett she wasn't the only staff member to question Jackson's behaviour, that many had their suspicions but were too afraid to speak out.

"There was a lot of Vaseline in Michael's bedroom, it was actually all over the ranch," she said.

"Sometimes it was found in the golf carts when Mr Jackson would take off with the boys."

But the most disturbing discovery of all came from Jackson's bedroom closet.

"I did find underwear, men's briefs in the walk-in closet," McManus told Bartlett.

"They were like crunchy, hard with yellow stains all over them. I didn't know who they belonged to. Because the little boys started wearing Michael's briefs, and they would leave their underwear inside his drawer."

The suspicions established in Jackson's bedroom were confirmed when McManus saw his physical interactions with the kids who were entrusted to his care.

"They were sitting on his lap. I just saw a lot of fondling. Him maybe rubbing his hands in kids' hair, kissing them," she said.

"Petting the kids… kind of by the rear end.

"I didn't think it was appropriate because they're not his children you know. I just didn't think it was right."

One child that McManus claims to remember as a focus of Jackson's inappropriate attention was Home Alone actor Macaulay Culkin – a claim she stood by in court.

"I stand by what I said during my deposition," said McManus.

"I saw what I saw."

"I saw some stuff that I didn't think was appropriate with Mr Jackson and Jordan," McManus told Bartlett.

"Michael kissing on him. Michael's hands kind of very close to Jordy's crotch. It was terrible to see."

"I think in today's world a lot of jurors don't like to say that a celebrity (of that kind of stature) is guilty," McManus said of the court case. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

"I was 28 when I started working for him. These boys were young. If it was hard for me at that age, can you imagine how it was for them?"

ADDING THIS IN:

McManus also claims she often fished Jackson's and children's underwear from the jacuzzi and baths at the home, and witnessed kids walking around barely clothed.

She says she found Vaseline and tampons next to Jackson's bed and scattered around the house and recalls the singer having a strange obsession with photos of children.

'There was a lot of Vaseline around Neverland, a lot in Michael’s bedroom,' she recalls.

'I didn’t question it, because he was my boss and you just do what you’re supposed to do, but I would wonder.

'And they had it all over in the main house, there was a rose room, it was up there. They had it in train room, which was kind of like an attic; they had that up there. It was in every room, the soldier room.

‘It was in drawers. Sometimes it was on counters. Sometimes they would find it on the golf carts that Michael would take out to drive around.'

McManus would often have to clean up after Jackson had boys over for long weekends.

'I found underwear that were in the back of Michael’s main room and one of the closets and it was in the back of the filing cabinets,' she recalls.

'They were very hard, and crunchy, and yellow, but I didn’t know who they belonged to.

'When I would go in to pick up Mr Jackson’s bedroom, many times when there were his special guests there, little boys, they were taking baths with him in his Jacuzzi. He had a Jacuzzi in the bedroom and I used to have to let the water out of the Jacuzzi, so I had to put hangers together in order to get to the middle of the Jacuzzi to let the water out.

'But Michael would have his underwear floating in the water and the little boys’ underwear floating in the water together. If they weren’t floating in the water, they were outside on the floor around the Jacuzzi. So I would find stuff like that.'

She added: 'With all the little boys he would hold their hands and kiss them. And they would fight for Michael's love. It was a strange environment to watch.'

The maid claims she also saw books on mas*******n in the bedroom and one time Jackson asked her to laminate photos of naked babies and have them put in his room for decoration.

But most disturbing was a large collection of VHS cassettes McManus believes contained 'intimate' footage the star filmed with children in the 1990s.

The maid believes the singer - who died a decade ago from **** abuse - hid the 'damaging' material from police by storing it in a movie projection theater away from the main house on the sprawling Neverland ranch.

Asked about the videos, she said: 'I think they were of Michael with boys doing inappropriate things that had to be hidden, or they would have put him in jail. I think they were s** tapes.'

While McManus admits she never actually saw the contents of the tapes, she says Jackson's behavior and the shroud of secrecy placed on the tapes has left her convinced of their more sinister nature.

'After watching Michael with the boys and dealing with the way he was and what I saw and then hearing what I heard, I believe it to be true,' she says.

McManus also points to the fact Jackson was obsessed with capturing everything on camera at Neverland and had a walk-in closet filled with expensive camera equipment and battery chargers.

‘He had a lot of batteries charging, the chargers always charging and cameras, a closet full of cameras and battery chargers, so they were always ready for him to use,' she recalls.

'And when that one died, next, but he always had a camera on him taking pictures of the boys, kids. It was always the boys. That’s all that’s really there.'

Her claims come in the wake of the release of Leaving Neverland - an HBO documentary detailing Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck's allegations of long term abuse by Jackson.

Producers for the show also claimed they were made aware of potential tapes, but never found them.

From 1990, McManus spent four years as Jackson's personal maid - one of just a few staff to have access to the star's bedroom, bathroom and secret chambers.

She says that as details emerged that Jackson could face criminal charges when former child companion Jordan Chandler alleged abuse, the tapes were hidden.

'I don’t know where they went, but I did hear that one of the nephews of the man who ran the theater had got a hold of a lot of the videos and hid them,' she recalls.

'The rumor was the projectionist said that they were very damaging to Michael.

'I had heard that the man who ran the theater, he had mentioned that his nephew had come over there once in a while. His nephew would run the theater when the older man wouldn’t. And rumors were that he packed them up in the trunk and took them off the ranch.'

I’m not shocked. I already know what he is. I live with it. I know the truth. It wouldn’t shock me. It is kind of what it is, what it was. I think it would be devastating to his fans, who are blindfolded by the reality. That’s what would hurt.'

She has previously claimed that she recalls Jackson accuser Safechuck being cajoled into playing dress-up with the King of Pop.

She says she always wondered about Jackson's relationship with Safechuck in early 1990s.

'Michael would be obsessed with Jimmy,' she said. 'They would go into the bedroom and play dress-up. Jimmy would take his clothes off, and Michael would let him wear his personal shirts, pajamas and famous black fedora hat.'

She said Safechuck was a regular guest at Neverland and his relationship with Jackson 'didn't feel right.'

She recalled how Jackson would get Jimmy alone and 'lock him away' for days at a time.

'He was always cuddling him, holding his hand or being amorous towards him more like a girlfriend than a friend,' she said.

McManus tried and failed to sue Jackson along with other employees in 1994 for their treatment during their employment.

Melanie Bagnall, Kassim Abdool, Ralph Chacon, McManus and Sandy Domz said they were harassed and threatened by security guards and fired or forced to quit in 1994.

In their depositions McManus and Chacon spoke about the singer's alleged ***ual abuse of minors.

McManus was also called as a prosecution witness in his 2005 criminal trial.

The former maid says Jackson got away with the abuse for so many years because of the regime of fear and intimidation he ran. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

She claims Jackson's private security team would issue death threats and intimidate staff and children to stay silent about what they saw in Neverland during the early 90s.

And the King Of Pop himself issued threats to staff who questioned his behavior.

'I knew Michael very, very well, and I was told that what I know you just don’t say it, and that really concerned me.

'I was threatened by Michael when I took over his bedroom, so I was already scared with that and I was afraid for my family.

'At that point, I was thinking of my life and my family’s life; something could happen to me.

'I was told by Michael’s bodyguards that they could hire a hit man to take me out, that they could have somebody slice my neck and you’d never find my body. So yeah, I was very concerned and it’s my life and I cared about my life.' 
She continued: 'Nobody knew what these bodyguards were, and everybody was afraid of them. They carried guns and they would tell you little things and pet their guns. These guys were wicked and scary.'

McManus recalls how Jackson himself used intimidation tactics, calling her at home on Mother's Day in 1993, just as the pressure mounted around the Jordan Chandler case.

'He called me at home and he said he wanted to ask me something and I said "yeah, go ahead."

'And he asked me continuously "what do you know?" "What do you mean?’, I said. "Michael I don't know what you want me to tell you."

'I think he knew that I was on to him, and he wanted to see if I was stupid enough to say that.

'He was concerned about what he was doing because after that the allegations popped up. He wanted to see how loyal I was to him.

'Michael was a manipulator and I was scared of him. I was programmed not to ask questions.'

McManus believes the star's staggering wealth - at the time an estimated $250million - meant the Bad singer felt untouchable.

Jackson spent millions of dollars on high profile lawyers and even employed notorious private detective Anthony Pellicano to protect his image - and muddy the names of any detractors.

McManus said: 'I think anybody who came into contact with him (Jackson) has been destroyed, and they suffered, because there was something not right with him. He was a ped****e.'

She added: 'I am happy the world is now questioning Michael, but there will still be unbelievers (like @MadameFreedom )

‘I hope people take off their blinders and realize that he was a man. People have urges. I wish more people would have spoken up, because maybe today Michael would have been alive if they put him in prison. Maybe things could have gone different.'

In a nutshell:

- Adrian McManus was once a trusted employee at the King of Pop's home 

- She saw with her very own eyes — MJ grooming, fondling, hugging, petting and kissing young boys. She also saw little boys’ underwear all over the property, in addition to ‘***’ stains.

- Michael and his team were manipulators and used intimidation tactics. They also went so far to spend millions on high profile lawyers and detectives to protect his image.

- She also never spoke out because MJ and his people threatened to literally kill her — and when she tried she failed. Money, power, greed triumphing over the innocent. Sounds a lot like Team Con, eh? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Now that was just a maid. Imagine what the boys and their families had to go through. Dare they speak up, they would be crucified and threatened so they remained silent. Hell, if I was abused by that creep — I would probably have a hard time speaking up in public because of all the threats I would receive. Why do you think so many still are silent? Because they’re AFRAID of Michael’s people, threats and his psychotic fans who are literal abuse enablers like @MadameFreedom (who’s just going to react to this post with a laugh further proving there is nothing to debunk).

STOP DEFENDING AN ABUSER, ped****e AND ***UAL PREDATOR. And do NOT respond to this with a fanmade MJ documentary made in someone’s basement.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Those are two completely different circumstances however. Any one with common sense could tell that something was off with Britney for over a decade. Because of further investigation, we were finally able to see through the cracks and put the puzzle pieces together. Michael was a ***ual predator. How many times does that need to be repeated for you MJtards to accept it? He was a predator. And to this day, I am still waiting on any factual evidence and non-biased claims that prove otherwise. 

The former maid in charge of cleaning Michael Jackson's bedroom has exposed sordid details on life behind the Neverland ranch gates.

Speaking in a world exclusive interview with 60 Minutes reporter Liam Bartlett, Adrian McManus is the latest of many ( :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: )to accuse the King of Pop of being a child abuser – an accusation Jackson and his estate have denied for decades.

"I feel that he was a manipulator," McManus said. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

When questioned by Bartlett on why she didn't raise them alarm with authorities, McManus revealed she was threatened by Jackson himself and his bodyguards to remain silent.

"They could hire a hitman to take me out, slice my neck, wouldn't never find my body(sic)," she said.

"I signed a confidentiality agreement, and I was already conditioned and programmed - you don't question it."

From 1990 to 1994, McManus was granted intimate access to the inner sanctum of the most famous person on earth. And Jackson's home followed very strict rules.

"You don't stare at him, you don't ask him for an autograph," she told Bartlett.

"You do what he tells you to do. You don't question it, you just do it."

McManus' main duty was to tend to Jackson's bedroom: a huge, double-storey sanctuary filled with childlike memorabilia and a large jacuzzi.

She told Bartlett it was here she first witnessed Jackson's predatory behaviour.

"I started realising, thinking, wondering, when he was taking baths with the boys, and they were sleeping in his bed," she said.

"When I would go in the next day there were little boys' underwear either on the floor with Michael's or they were in the jacuzzi.

"And then I would find underwear also in his bed."

McManus told Bartlett she wasn't the only staff member to question Jackson's behaviour, that many had their suspicions but were too afraid to speak out.

"There was a lot of Vaseline in Michael's bedroom, it was actually all over the ranch," she said.

"Sometimes it was found in the golf carts when Mr Jackson would take off with the boys."

But the most disturbing discovery of all came from Jackson's bedroom closet.

"I did find underwear, men's briefs in the walk-in closet," McManus told Bartlett.

"They were like crunchy, hard with yellow stains all over them. I didn't know who they belonged to. Because the little boys started wearing Michael's briefs, and they would leave their underwear inside his drawer."

The suspicions established in Jackson's bedroom were confirmed when McManus saw his physical interactions with the kids who were entrusted to his care.

"They were sitting on his lap. I just saw a lot of fondling. Him maybe rubbing his hands in kids' hair, kissing them," she said.

"Petting the kids… kind of by the rear end.

"I didn't think it was appropriate because they're not his children you know. I just didn't think it was right."

One child that McManus claims to remember as a focus of Jackson's inappropriate attention was Home Alone actor Macaulay Culkin – a claim she stood by in court.

"I stand by what I said during my deposition," said McManus.

"I saw what I saw."

"I saw some stuff that I didn't think was appropriate with Mr Jackson and Jordan," McManus told Bartlett.

"Michael kissing on him. Michael's hands kind of very close to Jordy's crotch. It was terrible to see."

"I think in today's world a lot of jurors don't like to say that a celebrity (of that kind of stature) is guilty," McManus said of the court case. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

"I was 28 when I started working for him. These boys were young. If it was hard for me at that age, can you imagine how it was for them?"

In a nutshell:

- Adrian McManus was once a trusted employee at the King of Pop's home 

- She saw with her very own eyes — MJ grooming, fondling, hugging, petting and kissing young boys. She also saw little boys’ underwear all over the property, in addition to ‘***’ stains.

- She never spoke out because MJ and his people threatened to literally kill her. Sounds a lot like Team Con, eh? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Now that was just a maid. Imagine what the boys and their families had to go through. Dare they speak up, they would be crucified and threatened so they remained silent. Hell, if I was abused by that creep — I would probably have a hard time speaking up in public because of all the threats I would receive. Why do you think so many still are silent? Because they’re AFRAID of Michael’s people, threats and his psychotic fans who are literal abuse enablers like @MadameFreedom (who’s just going to react to this post with a laugh further proving there is nothing to debunk).

STOP DEFENDING AN ABUSER, ped****e AND ***UAL PREDATOR. And do NOT respond to this with a fanmade MJ documentary made in someone’s basement.

Dude. You posted a video of a maid that was proven to be paid by tabloids spreading nothing by the lies😂 and you posted as a "proof"😂 dude.

Its the same like during 2005 trial there were tons of ex employees of MJ telling the craziest stories to media just for qCVuick cash and then repeated the same BS at court. Only for Thomas Meserue (MJ's lawyer) to destroy them and prove all the lies. 

https://youtu.be/xpzAtdQN56c 

Here you can see it. Or you can see court documents and trial transcripts.

Dude.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block