Janet Jackson reveals negative details about her brother Michael Jackson

Moscow

13 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

So he acted like…a sibling? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

anyway to come out and make accusations about someone who’s not even alive to defend themselves is in such poor taste. Yuck.

Last time I checked, normal siblings don’t fat-shame, nor call them “pig” or “cow”. Not MJ fans coming out of the woodworks like a flock of geese to defend this sick behavior. 💀

But of course, MJ fan’s who are so up his *** favorite excuse to pull out of their book — That just because he’s dead, we’re suddenly not able to speak against him and his wrongdoings. And we wonder why so many victims were and still are afraid to speak up? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 
@floopy22 @RhysRadar  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Last time I checked, normal siblings don’t fat-shame, nor call them “pig” or “cow”. Not MJ fans coming out of the woodworks like a flock of geese to defend this sick behavior. 💀

But of course, MJ fan’s who are so up his *** favorite excuse to pull out of their book — That just because he’s dead, we’re suddenly not able to speak against him and his wrongdoings. And we wonder why so many victims were and still are afraid to speak up? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 
@floopy22 @RhysRadar  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I’m so glad there are at least some people here that can see sense :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I am not a stupid person or a sheep that just follows the crowd! I was a huge jacko fan since the age of 9 or 10. There is no debating the fact that he was the greatest performer to grace the planet. He was a humanitarian, gave to charity and did a lot of good things. But sadly he was also a p***phile…. And that’s the end of it. He did some really bad things and tore family’s apart because of them. Two of the victims fathers both committed suicide…. Hmmmm I wonder what could have contributed towards that? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

I’m so glad there are at least some people here that can see sense :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I am not a stupid person or a sheep that just follows the crowd! I was a huge jacko fan since the age of 9 or 10. There is no debating the fact that he was the greatest performer to grace the planet. He was a humanitarian, gave to charity and did a lot of good things. But sadly he was also a p***phile…. And that’s the end of it. He did some really bad things and tore family’s apart because of them. Two of the victims fathers both committed suicide…. Hmmmm I wonder what could have contributed towards that? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Right? It’s like, why continue to spin the truth when the literal facts are right there? If anything, this just makes MJ stans who continue to defend his questionable behavior by pulling up ‘proof’ out their *** look extremely lunatic. It’s beyond me but let them live in their bubble until it pops. I didn’t even know two of the victims’ fathers committed suicide…that’s news to me and so beyond heartbreaking. And one of them was Wade’s dad? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I haven’t even watched the Leaving Neverland docu-series but I oughta. I was also just reading about Gavin Arvizo — his story is so sad. The fact that he endured endless torment and abuse from MJ’s legion of psychotic stans who vowed to kill, maim, and stalk him for speaking the truth. He wasn’t even after any money, fame or attention — despite fans claiming that the victims are only doing this for money, fame, attention, etc. And we wonder why so many people were and are afraid to speak up. The legal system is absolutely broken and ****ed. They’re afraid of the abuse, torment and repercussions that would come along with speaking up. People would accuse them as liars and garner them worldwide attention when all they want to do is remain hidden. I’m sorry but the MJ fans on here who are excusing this type of behavior truly deserve to be banned. This is sick.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Right? It’s like, why continue to spin the truth when the literal facts are right there? If anything, this just makes MJ stans who continue to defend his questionable behavior by pulling up ‘proof’ out their *** look extremely lunatic. It’s beyond me but let them live in their bubble until it pops. I didn’t even know two of the victims’ fathers committed suicide…that’s news to me and so beyond heartbreaking. And one of them was Wade’s dad? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I haven’t even watched the Leaving Neverland docu-series but I oughta. I was also just reading about Gavin Arvizo — his story is so sad. The fact that he endured endless torment and abuse from MJ’s legion of psychotic stans who vowed to kill, maim, and stalk him for speaking the truth. He wasn’t even after any money, fame or attention — despite fans claiming that the victims are only doing this for money, fame, attention, etc. And we wonder why so many people were and are afraid to speak up. The legal system is absolutely broken and ****ed. They’re afraid of the abuse, torment and repercussions that would come along with speaking up. People would accuse them as liars and garner them worldwide attention when all they want to do is remain hidden. I’m sorry but the MJ fans on here who are excusing this type of behavior truly deserve to be banned. This is sick.

I would say for you to watch it but maybe don’t as it is a very disturbing first hand account from wade and another victim that goes into insane detail about everything from start to finish. It interviews each one of their family members too and it’s all interlinked in such detail, it’s far too extravagant for every single person in the documentary to be telling such elaborate lies that all co-inside with each others accounts of what happened for it not to be true. Anyone who has watched it start to finish and still says they think Michael is innocent - they need to get their brains examined.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I’m just going to leave this here — Michael, a GROWN man, was inviting underage boys into his home and spent days at a time with them ALONE with no parent supervision. That ALONE is a red flag. If it was any other person, they would have immediately gone under trial and straight to jail. Do you agree or disagree? If you disagree and can’t see the fault in JUST that (forget about all the other allegations), then there is no hope for you to be convinced otherwise. Your argument is already a lost cause before it even began due to being blindsided by the truth. Not to mention, the legal system is extremely flawed and usually always favors money. Look at what happened to Britney and so many other innocent lives that were destroyed by the wrongdoings of the legal system. People were and are afraid power and manipulation (especially from somebody of that stature). Why do you think it took so long for victims to speak out? Even then — the ones who haven’t spoken out are still afraid to speak up either due to fear, trauma or the repercussions they may face by modern-day media outlets and deluded individuals like yourself who only hear what they want to hear. Please revaluate your values.  Again — since you MJ fans seem to have short attention spans and like to block out facts — Michael was a GROWN man inviting underage boys into his home and spent days at a time with them ALONE with no parent supervision. That ALONE is a red flag. Embarrassed that you are still, in 2022, defending a ***ual predator. Have some dignity and damn respect for yourself.

" a GROWN man, was inviting underage boys into his home and spent days at a time with them ALONE with no parent supervision. That ALONE is a red flag. If it was any other person, they would have immediately gone under trial and straight to jail. "
”the legal system is extremely flawed and usually always favors money”?

After all, you've just revealed that your opinion is based on your prejudices.
And the "misdeeds of the legal system"? 

To begin with, MJ wasn't in Neverland that much because he was always traveling around the world, 
and MJ and Wade Robson weren't often in Neverland at the same time, and yet Wade claims to have been abused HUNDREDS OF TIMES in Neverland. 
And James Safechuck said he was abused at the train station from 1988 to 1992, but the fact that the station wasn't even built at the time, 
these have nothing to do with "misdeeds of the legal system" or money.
-------

Brandi Jackson Defends Michael Jackson Against Abuse Claims | 97.3fm - Brisbane's widest variety of music from the '80s to now
https://web.archive.org/web/20190627211129/http://www.973fm.com.au/shows/kyle-jackie-o/kyle-and-jackie-o-brandi-jackson-michael-jackson-niece-wade-robson-leaving-neverland-documentary

Brandi told us that her and Wade dated until about 2000-2001 and that they had an intimate relationship, claiming that she lost her virginity to Wade.
Having spent a great deal of time together, Brandi said that she knew some of Wade’s claims against Michael didn’t add up.

“One of the things is, you get this impression from the documentary that he was always with my Uncle. That he was with him in these long spurts of time,” Brandi said.

“But I can tell that from the time that I met Wade, that wasn’t the case. My uncle was always travelling and working. Wade was here in Los Angeles working. He wasn’t with my uncle.

“I SPENT A LOT OF TIME AT WADE’S HOUSE AND WITH HIS FAMILY. I KNOW WHERE HE WAS,” SHE CONTINUED. 
“AND THAT’S WHY PEOPLE WHO USED TO WORK AT NEVERLAND ARE SPEAKING OUT. 
 BECAUSE WE DID USED TO GO TO THE RANCH BUT MY UNCLE WASN’T THERE LIKE THAT…MY UNCLE WASN’T WITH HIM LIKE THAT.”

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 1/25/2022 at 8:41 PM, Ofcoursenot said:

People need to understand that these artists are people too, they have brothers, friends, lovers, AND WILL MAKE MISTAKES (I'm not referent to the lawsuit against MJ, I'm talking about the family dynamics, we all have), they can get angry between then, and change, and separate from the family, they are humans too, we are constantly evolving 

this,

also the article just collects everything that is at least a bit negative sounding towards her brother, they don't include all the rest. I feel as Britney fans we should know how the media works by now.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, turquoise said:

" a GROWN man, was inviting underage boys into his home and spent days at a time with them ALONE with no parent supervision. That ALONE is a red flag. If it was any other person, they would have immediately gone under trial and straight to jail. "
”the legal system is extremely flawed and usually always favors money”?

After all, you've just revealed that your opinion is based on your prejudices.
And the "misdeeds of the legal system"? 

To begin with, MJ wasn't in Neverland that much because he was always traveling around the world, 
and MJ and Wade Robson weren't often in Neverland at the same time, and yet Wade claims to have been abused HUNDREDS OF TIMES in Neverland. 
And James Safechuck said he was abused at the train station from 1988 to 1992, but the fact that the station wasn't even built at the time, 
these have nothing to do with "misdeeds of the legal system" or money.
-------

Brandi Jackson Defends Michael Jackson Against Abuse Claims | 97.3fm - Brisbane's widest variety of music from the '80s to now
https://web.archive.org/web/20190627211129/http://www.973fm.com.au/shows/kyle-jackie-o/kyle-and-jackie-o-brandi-jackson-michael-jackson-niece-wade-robson-leaving-neverland-documentary

Brandi told us that her and Wade dated until about 2000-2001 and that they had an intimate relationship, claiming that she lost her virginity to Wade.
Having spent a great deal of time together, Brandi said that she knew some of Wade’s claims against Michael didn’t add up.

“One of the things is, you get this impression from the documentary that he was always with my Uncle. That he was with him in these long spurts of time,” Brandi said.

“But I can tell that from the time that I met Wade, that wasn’t the case. My uncle was always travelling and working. Wade was here in Los Angeles working. He wasn’t with my uncle.

“I SPENT A LOT OF TIME AT WADE’S HOUSE AND WITH HIS FAMILY. I KNOW WHERE HE WAS,” SHE CONTINUED. 
“AND THAT’S WHY PEOPLE WHO USED TO WORK AT NEVERLAND ARE SPEAKING OUT. 
 BECAUSE WE DID USED TO GO TO THE RANCH BUT MY UNCLE WASN’T THERE LIKE THAT…MY UNCLE WASN’T WITH HIM LIKE THAT.”

I admire your patience with these people. I personally just can't anymore. the internet is filled with information incl. transcripts of court cases and documents and what not, even clear youtube videos where things are explained in easy language for people who don't know much about it to understand it all, but people keep on assuming things and believing false information spread by the media without fact checking. it's extremely tiring. There is so much more that I could add to what you say but what's the point. If these people want Michael to have abused children, then so be it. I don't get why, but ok. People like sensational tales I guess. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RhysRadar said:

I would say for you to watch it but maybe don’t as it is a very disturbing first hand account from wade and another victim that goes into insane detail about everything from start to finish. It interviews each one of their family members too and it’s all interlinked in such detail, it’s far too extravagant for every single person in the documentary to be telling such elaborate lies that all co-inside with each others accounts of what happened for it not to be true. Anyone who has watched it start to finish and still says they think Michael is innocent - they need to get their brains examined.

"Anyone who has watched it start to finish and still says they think Michael is innocent - they need to get their brains examined."

I just can't with people like you. Have you ever even looked or read about anything from the other side of the story? You really have no clue about this don't you? Did you literally just watch that film and just assumed it was all true? Then you were played hard. I am not a Michael fan but people saying the ones who believe he was innocent should get their brains examined... that is just.. I have no words for it. It''s almost funny. If people would claim awful things about Britney you'd research the other side of the story for hours on the internet I bet.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

I admire your patience with these people. I personally just can't anymore. the internet is filled with information incl. transcripts of court cases and documents and what not, even clear youtube videos where things are explained in easy language for people who don't know much about it to understand it all, but people keep on assuming things and believing false information spread by the media without fact checking. it's extremely tiring. There is so much more that I could add to what you say but what's the point. If these people want Michael to have abused children, then so be it. I don't get why, but ok. People like sensational tales I guess. 

Yeah, what I've learned from talking to them is that people who want to think of MJ as an abuser have a characteristic of not wanting to think about physical evidence or timelines.
The reason they think that way is because they want to think that way.
Physical evidence is irrelevant to them.
They'd rather believe a thief who is untrustworthy and tells their preferred story than a credible witness.

But if they were prosecutors, I think they would lose in court.
Because they don't respond to any of the physical contradictions I'm referring to, they just say their feelings over and over again without being able to refute them, and they just press "😂".

• Love 2
On 1/25/2022 at 10:52 PM, KylieLanguage said:

Seriously? Y'all acting so surprised Janet has talked about this years ago, like in 2009? Britney fans late to everything lmao

She said before how Michael and her other brothers would do this to tease her, but clearly it left an impact.

Also: for all you comparing her to Jamie Lynn, please have SEVERAL seats. Janet is an icon and one of the best artists ever. She loved Michael and has always supported him. But she also has a right to speak on things that hurt her. And again....she's said this before

I so agree!!!! 💯💯💯💯💯💯

You SAID IT ALL PERFECTLY. YOU NAILED IT! 💯💯👌👍

• Love 1

If one is willing to spend four hours watching the Leaving Neverland hit piece + one more hour watching After Neverland (the Oprah interview) + some time listening to that greedy maid, etc., one should also spend five+ hours watching Lies of Leaving Neverland, Square OneLeaving Neverland: Take Two and consulting The Michael Jackson Allegations website. It's only fair!

The red train station mentioned by Safechuck in Leaving Neverland (where he claims he and MJ "had s** everyday") did not even exist at the time... Dan Reed (the hit piece director) had no choice but admit it.

Reed's explanation doesn't cut it ‘cause we’re taking about years in such a young person’s life, not weeks or months.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

If one is willing to spend four hours watching the Leaving Neverland hit piece + one more hour watching After Neverland (the Oprah interview) + some time listening to that greedy maid, etc., one should also spend five+ hours watching Lies of Leaving Neverland, Square OneLeaving Neverland: Take Two and consulting The Michael Jackson Allegations website. It's only fair!

The red train station mentioned by Safechuck in Leaving Neverland (where he claims he and MJ "had s** everyday") did not even exist at the time... Dan Reed (the hit piece director) had no choice but admit it.

Reed's explanation doesn't cut it ‘cause we’re taking about years in such a young person’s life, not weeks or months.

Did it ever occur to you that children, yes CHILDREN who are now adults will not remember every single detail correctly from when they were 7 years old now they are in their 30s? My god get a GRIP!!!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, WilderWein said:

"Anyone who has watched it start to finish and still says they think Michael is innocent - they need to get their brains examined."

I just can't with people like you. Have you ever even looked or read about anything from the other side of the story? You really have no clue about this don't you? Did you literally just watch that film and just assumed it was all true? Then you were played hard. I am not a Michael fan but people saying the ones who believe he was innocent should get their brains examined... that is just.. I have no words for it. It''s almost funny. If people would claim awful things about Britney you'd research the other side of the story for hours on the internet I bet.

As I said before, yes I have studied both sides and my opinion is not just based on leaving neverland, it did however put a final nail in the coffin. 

• Like 1

Btw there is a cute short video of how Janet and MJ wrote the lyrics to "Scream"together:

https://twitter.com/MJsBADdie/status/1486282589635858436?t=kYfRIcNhxCazOwuMrKp1Ig&s=19 

Legendary song 🔥 and on that video it's so easy to see what a good contact they had and that they loved each other and liked to tease each other.

And music video to "Scream"from 1995 is still the most expensive music video EVER- 7 million dollars!🔥

• Love 1
  • Like 1

And what about Fernando Flores? If Robson, Safechuck and some others (incl. that maid) must absolutely be believed in spite of plenty of evidence of deception, then Flores must be believed as well—after all, he is an alleged victim.

According to him, Britney flashed herself in his presence, insisted he have s** w/ her and became enraged when he turned her down. He also accused her of whipping her kids, feeding them food they were allergic too, etc.

Some of his allegations can clearly be discredited, but in the end, there was a settlement. Does it mean Britney’s guilty? Following the logic of many MJ detractors, she must be—even if the settlement appears to have been her team’s idea so she would not testify.

Are we victim-shaming if we call Fernando Flores a gross, vicious, dirty, greedy liar?

Also, Michael also did spend time with little girls. Plenty of girls would visit Neverland, and some of them would also have sleepovers there. Nicole Richie explained nothing strange ever happened, and had she seen anything inappropriate, she would have alerted her parents.

Brandi, Taj and Jermaine Jackson explained how girls and parents would take part in those sleepovers, and that it was not at all something romantic. They’d laugh, play video games, etc. Those were just innocent pyjama parties, and MJ’s bedroom was huge—a two-storey bedroom. Brett Barnes explained how Michael would sleep on one side of the bed, and he’d take the other side—nothing romantic or ***ual. To this day, he still stands by MJ’s innocence. 

As for Aaron Carter, he just recently named his son Prince after Michael Jackson’s sons who also have that name. Aaron, as a teen, has also been in Michael’s bed, and nothing ***ual happened. To those who’d argue Aaron was outside the age group of MJ's accusers, being 15 at he time, if we are to believe Dan Reed and Jimmy Safechuck, Aaron was certainly not outside that age group since Jimmy was 16 when that red train station was fully built, and that’s where he claims he and MJ “had s** everyday.”
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Last time I checked, normal siblings don’t fat-shame, nor call them “pig” or “cow”.

Umm do you even have siblings? 😂 they call each other much worse than that. 

Not MJ fans coming out of the woodworks like a flock of geese to defend this sick behavior.

I’m not even a fan though? I don’t have a single MJ song in my library lol. I find it hilarious that you think calling your brother or sister names is sick behavior lmao 

And we wonder why so many victims were and still are afraid to speak up?

Victims of what? “My big brother called me names”? Y’all are fkn wild 😂 grow up, there’s real **** going on in the world. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Umm do you even have siblings? 😂 they call each other much worse than that. 

I’m not even a fan though? I don’t have a single MJ song in my library lol. I find it hilarious that you think calling your brother or sister names is sick behavior lmao 

Victims of what? “My big brother called me names”? Y’all are fkn wild 😂 grow up, there’s real **** going on in the world. 

Exactly! That kind of people see not to live in a real world and stuck in the woke social platforms that live only within their own bubble and seem to lose any sens of humour.

• Love 1
On 1/25/2022 at 6:36 PM, TenTen said:

Exactly. Why did she speak out so many years after he died? Oh wait, it’s the new trend - publicly accuse your famous siblings for mistreating you, so you’d get more fame and money. Pathetic. 

Why rapped people are telling their stories as a adults? Ask yourself. They're ashamed.

That's why i feel like Wade is telling the truth. You can write 1000 arguments, but thats not normal for an adult to invite children all over. I think that maybe he didnt want to hurt them, but when he came closer he could resist to have s** with them.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Btw there is a cute short video of how Janet and MJ wrote the lyrics to "Scream"together:

https://twitter.com/MJsBADdie/status/1486282589635858436?t=kYfRIcNhxCazOwuMrKp1Ig&s=19 

Legendary song 🔥 and on that video it's so easy to see what a good contact they had and that they loved each other and liked to tease each other.

And music video to "Scream"from 1995 is still the most expensive music video EVER- 7 million dollars!🔥

Awwww Both are cute:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block