Janet Jackson reveals negative details about her brother Michael Jackson

Moscow

4 hours ago, Prachi said:

Lol, not you comparing Janet with Jamie! Janet has money and fame which she made on her own not to mention she is one of the most extraordinary performers the world has seen! This ain't spears family who made themselves because of Britney this is Jackson family and Janet made herself because she worked that hard! She indeed suffer due to MJ and I am proud she's speaking up! 

Yes. Janet and Juno donot belong even in the same thought.

I don't see what she is saying as bad. People can express their feelings. It's a very different thing from what Jamie is and has been doing, trying to clean her name and have a career she doesnt have.

• Like 4

I'm a fan of Michael.
I understand what Janet is saying.
She's already revealed that Michael used to call her donk.
But I just don't think Michael would like the idea of touring with the Jackson family brothers.
It's not a good idea, and Michael didn't want to do it.  I think the Jacksons were trying to parasite Michael.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I'm a fan of Michael.
But I just don't think Michael would like the idea of touring with the Jackson family brothers.
It's not a good idea, and Michael didn't want to do it.  I think the Jacksons were trying to parasite Michael.

Exactly and let's not forget he really used to use "nicknames"for people. Like his favourite"applehead"or calling women "fish" and looking at beautiful women "fishing". 

Plus who does not call a sibling bad names in the childhood just to tease?

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, KylieLanguage said:

Seriously? Y'all acting so surprised Janet has talked about this years ago, like in 2009? Britney fans late to everything lmao

She said before how Michael and her other brothers would do this to tease her, but clearly it left an impact.

Also: for all you comparing her to Jamie Lynn, please have SEVERAL seats. Janet is an icon and one of the best artists ever. She loved Michael and has always supported him. But she also has a right to speak on things that hurt her. And again....she's said this before

ya'll she really is. i was just listening to her album the velvet rope last night while playing mario kart 8 online and it was a mood. I recommend ya'll to take a page out my book if you're not feeling good put on the velvet rope and jam out. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I'm a fan of Michael.

that's what confused me as well, she said intervention but was talking about going on tour and opening for him and he didnt like the idea and seemed standoffish. im confused how touring and interventions go hand in hand, it gives me "conservatorship hybrid" vibes. but like i said earlier the whole situation is a mix of sadness and confusion for me :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods

Why is it so suprising that Michael treated Janet like that when they were younger?

Brothers can be jerks sometimes and also he was STILL human!

Just cause he created amazing music and legacy doesnt mean he didn't make mistakes and was perfect

And besides I feel like Janet has no reason to profit off of what she's saying about him 

She's not Jamie Lynn.

She has her own career and legacy as well.

She deserves to speak her truth

9 hours ago, KylieLanguage said:

Seriously? Y'all acting so surprised Janet has talked about this years ago, like in 2009? Britney fans late to everything lmao

She said before how Michael and her other brothers would do this to tease her, but clearly it left an impact.

Also: for all you comparing her to Jamie Lynn, please have SEVERAL seats. Janet is an icon and one of the best artists ever. She loved Michael and has always supported him. But she also has a right to speak on things that hurt her. And again....she's said this before

This.

Put respect on Janet's name!

• Love 2
14 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I would have dragged him far worse if I was Janet, and I never would have supported him like she did. It's never been a good look for me and is why I stopped liking all of the Jackson's years ago. LaToya was the only honest one, and then she backtracked when she got divorced because she needed her family and they made her apologize and have an excuse.

I believe Wade and James and all the victims who came forward in the past, and were paid off behind closed doors.

For your information, La Toya first defended Michael.

In the wake of the 1993 Jordan Chandler allegations against Michael, LaToya first gave a public interview about them on September 2, 1993 as a guest on the Today show where she said: “I stand by [Michael] one thousand percent…If you think about it he has been convicted before a trial”. Then, within minutes, she said she did not know if the allegations were true or not and that she was not a judge, and could not make such a determination. [1]

A few weeks later she appeared on the Maury Povich show and she complained that her brother was being convicted by the public when he had not been charged with anything. She stated that there was nothing unusual about Michael’s relationship with children and that she would only believe these allegations if they came from Michael’s own mouth. [1]

LaToya’s turnaround came months later.

Read more: https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/08/18/even-michael-jacksons-sister-latoya-said-he-was-guilty-james-safechucks-current-allegations-back-up-what-latoya-said-in-1993/

La Toya was an abuse victim. Years later, she revealed Jack Gordon, her ex-husband and ex-manager, viciously and horribly abused her, beat her, imprisoned her, forced her to pose nude, appear in ****ographic videos, and he then forced her to accuse her brother Michael on TV. He even threatened to kill her and Michael! Are you gonna disbelieve La Toya, an actual abuse victim?

Some of her explanations (with a photograph from the time her ex would give her black eyes):

KING: When La Toya Jackson appeared on the cover of "Playboy" and posed nude for "Playboy," did you not? That's the largest single selling issue of "Playboy" magazine, we are told. Eight million copies sold when she was on the cover.

She also won a Grammy. That was the "Playboy" cover. Why did you pose nude?

L. JACKSON: I -- actually it was my management. It's nothing that I would have done on my own.

KING: Was that old Mr. Gordon again?

L. JACKSON: My old management, it was.

KING: You don't even like to say his name, do you, right?

L. JACKSON: You know what? I'm in a good space in my life at the moment, and I want to keep it there. I'm very positive now, and I like that and I want to stay that way, actually.

KING: And do you have regrets over doing that?

L. JACKSON: The "Playboy" issue?

KING: Yes.

L. JACKSON: It's nothing that I would ever do again, in a sense. But it's OK, because, after all, the breasts was exposed which I would never, ever do in a billion years.

KING: One other thing on Michael. You did once criticize him in December in a news conference in Tel Aviv. You said you won't be silently collaborator of his crimes against small, innocent children. What did you mean?

L. JACKSON: Management.

KING: You were instructed to say that?

L. JACKSON: Exactly.

KING: No, explain that to me.

L. JACKSON: Actually, during that particular time in Israel, I believe it was, yes -- we were going there and I had no idea why we were going to Israel. He told me I need to go on vacation, so he went to Israel and we got to the hotel, Larry, and at the hotel all of these cameras were everywhere and I, of course, was in the limo and no makeup on, nothing and I said, Gee, I didn't know that they were having an award show here at the hotel. And I thought it was Academy Awards or some thing because photographers were every where.

He never told me any thing. And we got there and they were screaming my name and he gave me the paper and said, Here. And I put the glasses on and he said, Read this to the public.

KING: And this was -- And you said, "I cannot and will not be silent collaborator of his crimes against small, innocent children. I think Michael needs help." This has not been -- "This has been going to since 1981. It's not just on children."

It also said, "Forget about the stupid star. Forget about the icon. If he were any other man sleeping with boys you wouldn't like him."

L. JACKSON: I didn't know if it would go that far, but...

KING: You were reading that.

L. JACKSON: Yes, off of a card from what he --- I had never seen it before in my life -- it's like -- and he says, You better read it.

KING: Wow.

L. JACKSON: Management, meaning that that control and that power, which is something that I have taken all of this time out to stray away from. I don't need that to be manipulated that in my life.

KING: How did you let yourself get that? L. JACKSON: You know what, Larry? I think about that today and I say, Jeez. I think it comes from growing up in a religious family not really knowing the world, not really knowing how people are and how people are and how they will manipulate you and use you and force you.

It was a very, very abusive situation.

KING: And he could manipulate -- even into criticizing and attacking your brother?

L. JACKSON: It was very abusive and it's things that should not be said, things that you keep to yourself, but it was done.

But I'm so happy now because I'm better because I'm in a much better position. I'm in a positive space. And I want to keep it that way. I don't like to dwell on that. It's the past.

Read more: https://transcripts.cnn.com/show/lkl/date/2003-03-04/segment/00

La Toya and Michael: Through the Years

From their earliest years, Michael and La Toya shared a special bond within their strict Jehovah's Witness family. When Michael moved to New York in 1977 to film "The Wiz," La Toya accompanied him. It was the first time either of them had lived away from home. Michael not only produced a song for La Toya's first solo album, he sang the backup vocals. She was there for many of his shining moments, including the 1984 Grammys.

But in her early 30s, La Toya veered away from Michael into treacherous waters. She married her manager Jack Gordon, a convicted felon who was 20 years her senior and she says took control of her life.

"He would lock me in the house no matter what. ... This is a guy who wanted control. He had instilled a great amount of fear in me. And I didn't know what to do," she recalled. "He abused me. And he got away with it because I was too terrified."

La Toya says Gordon took everything -- including her passport and access to her bank account -- and beat her regularly. La Toya also claims he forced her to pose for Playboy and appear in several ****ographic videos.

"I didn't know any better. I was too afraid. Because he promised if I did anything out of the ordinary ... that he would kill me," La Toya told Walters. "And he took it a step further. He said, 'And if you don't believe me, I will do it to your brother as well.' And I believed him. I had no reason not to."

Estranged from her family, La Toya declared Michael guilty during his 1993 child molestation case -- something that she said Gordon forced her to do.

"That was the worst day of my life. The worst day of my entire life ... I just ... I just ... I just couldn't believe it," she said. "[Gordon] has this hatred toward my brother that I could never explain to you, why it was."

La Toya recanted her statement to Walters, saying that her brother was not a ped****e and never had any improper relationship with a child.

After nine years, La Toya said she found the courage to leave Gordon and reunite with her brothers and sisters.

"What I went through with Jack Gordon, of him controlling me, controlling my entire life, being extremely abusive in any way that you could possibly imagine to me, I knew that Michael was going through the same thing that I was going through," she said. "I knew the position Michael was in."

Read more: https://abcnews.go.com/2020/MichaelJackson/la-toya-jackson-life-michael-jackson-barbara-walters/story?id=8541838

Explanations on all of the allegations and settlements:

Everything is here: https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/

Extended Amazon version: 
https://www.amazon.com/Square-One-Michael-Danny-Wu/dp/B0887TPJ6Q

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMichaelJacksonInnocentProject/videos

Michael Jackson: Chase the Truth

@Bratz***** @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN @MadameFreedom @TenTen @KylieLanguage

@Freakshow__ @LikeTheMoonAndSun @The Greatest Show @Spicechinodiva

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block