Federline's Involvement In The Conservatorship (Court Records Resurfaced)

Cqleb

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

:praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

I haven't seen this before...I'm on page 7 and it's already turning into quite the barnburner!

We've already got a reference to "in and out trips to rehab" and a mention of Dr. Wyman. 

Same doc here on Twitter so that explains it I guess. But on Documentcloud it's "Contributed by Stephen James (California Judicial Branch News Service)" 

• Like 3
On 1/25/2022 at 7:43 PM, Kletus said:

it's very frustrating what lawyers and judges are able to do.  They are the gatekeepers to so many things and just because they went through law school doesn't make them any more ethical than anyone else.  It's such a gross occupation.  I feel like it removes your humanity.  I value my humanity and my morals, and my compassion for other people.   It scares me to see people who have removed that part of themselves during our short time on this earth. I know a lot of lawyers and some are better than others.

This, this right here. Lawyers and judges are gatekeepers to the law. Layman can't just barge in and call the shots. Citizens depend on them; so many people rely on their professionalism, their skills, their commitment to justice and their honest facilitation of the process. For them to exploit their position to benefit themselves and their peers is infuriating and frankly insulting to the legal system they are supposed to represent and the citizens who depend on them.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Well, this isn't a surprise people like us who has been spending nights reading on B do know his involvement but to what extent is still unknown. I do wonder does Britney know what Kevin did I refuse to believe he wasn't profiting off from her even before conservatorship as well I mean he married because of fame and money there was no love from Kevin's side it's just a plain fact. 

Rosengart has not once gone after Kevin, maybe he will after but I think the major reason is the kids Britney love her boys to death and her boys love their father I mean if we think about it Britney hardly spent time with her kids the motherhood that she so longed for she never got any. 

Do you all think Kevin will be exposed? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 1/24/2022 at 10:18 PM, Forever222 said:

Kevin was complicit in the conservatorship.

They both should have shared 50/50 custody and Kevin getting a reasonable about of CS instead of a windfall that he still heavily relies on.

Kevin worked with Team Con to control Britney and get her into the conservatorship, Kevin has full custody so his CS payments kept him in line, until he wanted more and he went against Jamie in 2018. Kevin not going after Jamie with the RO will be his downfall. Why didn’t he press chargers? 

Kevin hired the most notorious cronyism lawyer in Kaplan. A lawyer who routinely uses private judges and sends more clients to his favourite judges as kick backs, basically helping his clients get the outcome he wants. 

Britney’s case will continue to break the ceiling. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Britney wanted full custody though, when she filed for divorce. The game turned around for her when she was sent to rehab in February.

Uhh, this part is new to me and interesting I think>

In consideration of Respondent's agreement to Petitioner's request that he visit with the children at Petitioner's home, Petitioner shall use her best efforts to ensure that no third party visiting the home interferes with Respondent's custodial time with the children. Respondent has requested that Petitioner specifically agree that the persons to be at the home during Respondent's custodial times shall be limited to Petitioner, the children's nanny, Petitioner's assistant and other regular household staff. No agreement has been reached by the parties in this regard.

KFed didn't want no one at Britney's house but the nanny, Brit's assistant and other household staff.

So, he didn't want Brit's family around him?

• Like 1
On 1/27/2022 at 12:14 AM, Shana said:

Actually that day Britney had asked Kevin if she could keep the boys a little longer and he agreed. When the bodyguard showed up to pick up the boys per their arrangement, he arrived on the original agreed upon time instead of the extended time Kevin agreed to so when Britney declined and turned the bodyguard down and didn't give the kids to him, he called Kevin who in turn called the police and claimed that Britney was refusing to abide by the custody arrangement and that she was refusing to let the boys go home to him and that the bodyguard said she wasn't in her right mind. It was all a set up. That POS 100% had everything to do with everything that happened which led to the conservatorship. Also, Jamie and Kevin used her boys to force her to sign contracts that Financially benefited them and would now allow her to read what she was signing because when she asked to they said if she didn't sign them and I quote "bye bye boys". Yea both of then are pieces of ****. 

This is very interesting that I hadn’t heard before, do you know more? 👀👀

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 1/25/2022 at 4:03 AM, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

I can’t speak to any spousal support, but in 2018 KFed had the gall to ***** that 40k/month every month, never late, for 10 years, wasn’t sufficient and said “he couldn’t find employment as a dancer due to his age.” Like...dude, you danced three times two decades ago, you've NEVER worked in-between!?

Oh, but I digress, Jamie offered him 60k/month of Britneys money for their 2 teen boys at this time, and KFed turned it down, demanding more, and that was ultimately settled privately. He’s outrageously greedy. GET A JOB! 

For reference for any non-Americans: the average YEARLY income for an American is 35,000. Kevin’s been receiving 40,000 a MONTH since 2009 just because he ****ed a decade ago.

Britney also covers the boys schooling, sports, clothes, books, electronics and everything else, as well. 

Edit: Oh, and Britney’s increased child support occurred as her child custodial rights were slashed to 90/10 due to Jamie’s attack on her sons (officially 70/30 but the former in practice, and always supervised). She was paying massively nonstop for kids she never saw. 

One aspect that is insanely frustrating is that team CON tightly controlled the money that Britney’s kids had access to.

kfed obvs doesn’t have his own income, so CONs effectively controlled the kids livelihoods.

Kfed is no hero, but the court agreement for child support was the only safeguard from CON threatening the kids well-being to control Brit and force her to make them money.

meanwhile…Larry and Lou have carte Blanche  “shareholder services” Amex’s and are expensing $4200 watches.

• Like 1
On 1/24/2022 at 8:25 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Kevin was the worst offender in the financial theft. Britney has supported him, his wife, all their kids, and Shar Jackson and their kids. Shar is making out well in child support bc of how much money Kevin gets from Britney. 

Shar and Kfed’s daughter is over 18 and their son will turn 18 this summer. Shar once claimed she didn’t receive $ from KFed (as in through a court order) and she financially supported their kids + her older 2 children herself, which I do believe. But it’s also likely KFed sent some $ her way through the years.

So, Preston & Jayden will be legal adults in September 2023/2024. KFed has two daughters with his wife … is Mrs. KFed still unemployed??:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: The Fedz will have to leech off someone else in a couple of years once the Bank of Britney closes ….

On 1/24/2022 at 8:32 PM, Forever222 said:

Imo, THIS is what Mrs. KFed is hinting at in her IG post- KFed writing a book.:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:WTH can he write about besides his little dancing gigs pre-Britney, his 2 year marriage to her and the divorce which was nearly 15 years ago? Like, how much can he say about his relationship with Britney post-separation and divorce without incriminating himself in the plot of his children’s mother’s downfall?? If he writes a book it’ll be just like JL’s filled with lies, no context, and all about Britney.

Only thing he’s done for income outside of child support is a weight loss reality show ‘Celebrity Fit Club’ with Shar several years ago and some half *** “DJ” gigs which dried up once people stopped caring about hiring Britney’s lazy, fat, stoned ex-husband as the decade went by.🙄

Notice how he only surfaces when he wants  another hand out $$ or needs good PR?? That pap walk he did last week was no accident. Is he supposedly a coach or something??? LOL at him and MVK trying to establish a work history for this moocher!!! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:It was another PR set up. Kaplan taught him that. KFed & MVK know it’s only a matter of time before BOTH of them have to answer for their participation in entrapping Britney in the conservatorship, using her boys as leverage, launching a decades long smear campaign against her and draining her estate. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block