Federline's Involvement In The Conservatorship (Court Records Resurfaced)

Cqleb

7 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

Holy s**t. You mean to tell me that this prick is making $60k a month (Child support + spousal support), just because B had kids with him and he was her husband for a couple of years?

The spousal support ended back in 2007.  They were only married for two years.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, zxcvb said:

The spousal support ended back in 2007.  They were only married for two years.

I can’t speak to any spousal support, but in 2018 KFed had the gall to ***** that 40k/month every month, never late, for 10 years, wasn’t sufficient and said “he couldn’t find employment as a dancer due to his age.” Like...dude, you danced three times two decades ago, you've NEVER worked in-between!?

Oh, but I digress, Jamie offered him 60k/month of Britneys money for their 2 teen boys at this time, and KFed turned it down, demanding more, and that was ultimately settled privately. He’s outrageously greedy. GET A JOB! 

For reference for any non-Americans: the average YEARLY income for an American is 35,000. Kevin’s been receiving 40,000 a MONTH since 2009 just because he ****ed a decade ago.

Britney also covers the boys schooling, sports, clothes, books, electronics and everything else, as well. 

Edit: Oh, and Britney’s increased child support occurred as her child custodial rights were slashed to 90/10 due to Jamie’s attack on her sons (officially 70/30 but the former in practice, and always supervised). She was paying massively nonstop for kids she never saw. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

I can’t speak to any spousal support, but in 2018 KFed had the gall to ***** that 40k/month every month, never late, for 10 years, wasn’t sufficient and said “he couldn’t find employment as a dancer due to his age.” Like...dude, you danced three times two decades ago, you've NEVER worked in-between!?

Oh, but I digress, Jamie offered him 60k/month of Britneys money for their 2 teen boys at this time, and KFed turned it down, demanding more, and that was ultimately settled privately. He’s outrageously greedy. GET A JOB! 

For reference for any non-Americans: the average yearly income for an American is 35,000. Kevin’s been receiving 40,000 a MONTH since 2009 just because he ****ed a decade ago.

Britney also covers the boys schooling, sports, clothes, books, electronics and everything else, as well. 

Edit: Oh, and Britney’s increased child support occurred as her child custodial rights were slashed to 90/10 due to Jamie’s attack on her sons (officially 70/30 but the former in practice, and always supervised). She was paying massively nonstop for kids she never saw. 

He must have so much dirt on Jamie&co, if he was able to pull off that increase in 2018. I'm dying for him to be deposed.

• Like 8
7 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

He must have so much dirt on Jamie&co, if he was able to pull off that increase in 2018. I'm dying for him to be deposed.

True, but Jamie is also dumber than a corpse; whenever Lou suddenly, right before the fiscal year ended and revenue for the entire year had to be filed, magically discovered a balance of 400k that was owed for…reasons, he sent her Britney’s money in that amount in less than 2 hours, NO questions asked. 

Like, in 11 months and 28 days Lou hadn’t realized she was half a million short at any time whatsoever? And she had no clue what services this sum was even for? And Jamie thought that was a savvy move? Jesus. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

But, prior to Jamie’s public enslavement of his daughter, he had a business fail miserably, and filed for bankruptcy at a separate time shortly thereafter, and had his car repossessed. He can’t NOT fail. Hence, whether it be Lynne or Lou, when some crazy Christian woman barks human right-violating orders at him, he listens. 

Kevin is also really dumb, though, so I don’t think his cross-examination would be much more enlightening. I mean, the best review his album received, BY FAR, was, “in general, Federline enunciates well.”  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

It’s very unfortunate that extreme stupidity doesn’t preclude one from extreme corruption. In fact, the traits appear to be closely linked at this point. 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

True, but Jamie is also dumber than a corpse; whenever Lou suddenly, right before the fiscal year ended and revenue for the entire year had to be filed, magically discovered a balance of 400k that was owed for…reasons, he sent her Britney’s money in that amount in less than 2 hours, NO questions asked. 

Like, in 11 months and 28 days Lou hadn’t realized she was half a million short at any time whatsoever? And she had no clue what services this sum was even for? And Jamie thought that was a savvy move? Jesus. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

But, prior to Jamie’s public enslavement of his daughter, he had a business fail miserably, and filed for bankruptcy at a separate time shortly thereafter, and had his car repossessed. He can’t NOT fail. Hence, whether it be Lynne or Lou, when some crazy Christian woman barks human right-violating orders at him, he listens. 

Kevin is also really dumb, though, so I don’t think his cross-examination would be much more enlightening. I mean, the best review his album received, BY FAR, was, “in general, Federline enunciates well.”  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

It’s very unfortunate that extreme stupidity doesn’t preclude one from extreme corruption. In fact, the traits appear to be closely linked at this point. 

I mean...you don't have to be very smart or enunciate well to know some awfully dirty stuff is going on, he knew what questions to ask when he wanted an increase in child support so the con got scared and gave him what he wanted... Also I think back then Wallet was still conservator and I guess it was him who negotiated the terms, not Jamie directly? Of course, you could be right and maybe it was Jamie and he just gave him the money no questions asked, but if I recall correctly team con didn't want to indulge Kevin, it was only when Kevin (or MVK) asked to see the con's financials that Jamie folded back and gran him the child support increase. I always saw Kevin's move as basically extorting the con for more money.

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I mean...you don't have to be very smart or enunciate well to know some awfully dirty stuff is going on, he knew what questions to ask when he wanted an increase in child support so the con got scared and gave him what he wanted... Also I think back then Wallet was still conservator and I guess it was him who negotiated the terms, not Jamie directly? Of course, you could be right and maybe it was Jamie and he just gave him the money no questions asked, but if I recall correctly team con didn't want to indulge Kevin, it was only when Kevin (or MVK) asked to see the con's financials that Jamie folded back and gran him the child support increase. I always saw Kevin's move as basically extorting the con for more money.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I totally agree they’ve always been in cahoots together, I’m just preemptively anticipating the hot mess that is the Spears clan and KFed trying to respond even remotely coherently to Rosengart. They’ll all throw each other under the bus before lunch. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

Oh don’t get me wrong, I totally agree they’ve always been in cahoots together, I’m just preemptively anticipating the hot mess that is the Spears clan and KFed trying to respond even remotely coherently to Rosengart. They’ll all throw each other under the bus before lunch. 

YES, and that's exactly why I want them to be deposed haha! I'm sure they each will try to outsmart each other while being obviously too dumb to outsmart Rosengart. I'm sure they'll unknowingly spill enough for Rose to use in court or in other depositions

• Love 3
  • Like 2

it's very frustrating what lawyers and judges are able to do.  They are the gatekeepers to so many things and just because they went through law school doesn't make them any more ethical than anyone else.  It's such a gross occupation.  I feel like it removes your humanity.  I value my humanity and my morals, and my compassion for other people.   It scares me to see people who have removed that part of themselves during our short time on this earth. I know a lot of lawyers and some are better than others.

• Love 6

Actually that day Britney had asked Kevin if she could keep the boys a little longer and he agreed. When the bodyguard showed up to pick up the boys per their arrangement, he arrived on the original agreed upon time instead of the extended time Kevin agreed to so when Britney declined and turned the bodyguard down and didn't give the kids to him, he called Kevin who in turn called the police and claimed that Britney was refusing to abide by the custody arrangement and that she was refusing to let the boys go home to him and that the bodyguard said she wasn't in her right mind. It was all a set up. That POS 100% had everything to do with everything that happened which led to the conservatorship. Also, Jamie and Kevin used her boys to force her to sign contracts that Financially benefited them and would now allow her to read what she was signing because when she asked to they said if she didn't sign them and I quote "bye bye boys". Yea both of then are pieces of ****. 

Edited by Shana
Typo
  • Love 7
  • Like 2
On 1/24/2022 at 8:24 PM, Forever222 said:

Read her posts. It’s all there. 

Basically Kaplan and Wasser use private judges (JAMS) to get the outcome they desire. Kaplan also routinely hires the same “experts” to his cases. There is a distinct pattern that exposes corruption.

Kaplan then continues (many years) to use the same judge that creates kickbacks to them. This is how judges make money. They “retire” then go work for JAMS as a private judge these lawyers continue to send them clients and like Britney’s case over charge, and dictate the out come. 

If you go through Susan’s Twitter you will find documents that don’t have Britney’s signature. Britney’s lack of autonomy happens before the c/ship.

Wasser didn’t advocate for Britney at all. 

Thank you!

I looked through her docs a few weeks ago. She must have posted more.

What I wouldn't give for a small pot of money to purchase all of the court docs that I'm after and then combine them with docs from people like Susan.

• Love 4
On 1/24/2022 at 2:37 PM, SonOfSun said:

He's the source. It all started with him. He orchestrated everything :gunney: he simply used her. From.the.beginning.

He used her media image at the time and strategically manipulated it to humiliate her, bring her down, take her kids away from her and as steal as much money as he could along the way. He wanted to win the divorce battle, and he did.

He was helped by  Kaplan, Lynne, Jamie, Lou, Larry and the media (X17, TMC) that they payed to built this narrative of a crazy out of control Britney that was beneficial to them and to their plan (take everything away from her: c-ship).

At the end, he's the winner from all of this : thousands and thousands of dollars every month since their divorce! 70% of the custody of Jayden and Sean! A nice & comfortable & pretty chill lifestyle! ... while having no job, no media intention, or no freedom or control taken away. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

He just keeps on getting high everyday from Britney's money since the day he met her in 2004.:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

100% accurate I hope the NYT does some digging on him next and releases at least an article about it.

LARRY RUDOLPH. KEVIN FEDERLINE. SAM INGHAM. These people should not get off the hook so easily... 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Shana said:

Actually that day Britney had asked Kevin if she could keep the boys a little longer and he agreed. When the bodyguard showed up to pick up the boys per their arrangement, he arrived on the original agreed upon time instead of the extended time Kevin agreed to so when Britney declined and turned the bodyguard down and didn't give the kids to him, he called Kevin who in turn called the police and claimed that Britney was refusing to abide by the custody arrangement and that she was refusing to let the boys go home to him and that the bodyguard said she wasn't in her right mind. It was all a set up. That POS 100% had everything to do with everything that happened which led to the conservatorship. Also, Jamie and Kevin used her boys to force her to sign contracts that Financially benefited them and would now allow her to read what she was signing because when she asked to they said if she didn't sign them and I quote "bye bye boys". Yea both of then are pieces of ****. 

Where did all this information come from? I've never heard this before?

5 hours ago, Shana said:

Where do you see Sam Lutfi fitting into that scenario?

He was there on the scene.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Shana said:

Pretty sure MVK called the 5150

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

I haven't seen this before...I'm on page 7 and it's already turning into quite the barnburner!

Perhaps one of the docs Susan Bassi purchased recently?  I know I've combed through Documentcloud for Federline/Lutfi/Spears/etc multiple times.  

4 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Perhaps one of the docs Susan Bassi purchased recently?  I know I've combed through Documentcloud for Federline/Lutfi/Spears/etc multiple times.  

No, I actually never have!

The only time I read Britney-related documents is when someone tags me on Exhale and points them out to me.

Otherwise, I spend my time working on other projects and just leave Exhale open as a tab on my laptop as a distraction...I've been following another story for almost 20 years. That's where I spend my time and money. I follow Britney's story just for fun.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block