Federline's Involvement In The Conservatorship (Court Records Resurfaced)

Cqleb

1 minute ago, Thauma said:

It was explained that Kevin's daily w**d habit was being used as blackmail leverage by the family. She had to get rid of Kevin to get the ***** out of her house or the children would be taken away. Brit chose the children over Kevin, she was given a false choice. We now know this separation was intentional, as abusers do to isolate their victims. And this was just the start of family using her CHILDREN as leverage to control Britney. Meanwhile, Kevin was convinced that Britney was ditching him that it was an affront to his ego and he had to fight back or become a laughingstock. It was ****ty and he was duped, but I think he was used against her. He chose to be complicit in the conservatorship and for that he is guilty. But I think Britney and Kevin's relationship was doomed by the Spears family and TriStar, the two of them were pitted against each other. 

I refuse to believe that he wasn't gold digging from the start. There were rumors that B was just using him to beat JT over the head since he was one of his backup dancers. And of course he'd go along with it if it means access to B's checkbook.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Kevin was the worst offender in the financial theft. Britney has supported him, his wife, all their kids, and Shar Jackson and their kids. Shar is making out well in child support bc of how much money Kevin gets from Britney. 

The conservatorship agreed to that money too.

Team Con never advocated for Britney’s rights as mother. It directly opposed her civil liberties being trapped in a conservatorship. 

Kevins gonna struggle when the boys hit age. I wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to release a book :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
19 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Read her posts. It’s all there. 

Basically Kaplan and Wasser use private judges (JAMS) to get the outcome they desire. Kaplan also routinely hires the same “experts” to his cases. There is a distinct pattern that exposes corruption.

Kaplan then continues (many years) to use the same judge that creates kickbacks to them. This is how judges make money. They “retire” then go work for JAMS as a private judge these lawyers continue to send them clients and like Britney’s case over charge, and dictate the out come. 

If you go through Susan’s Twitter you will find documents that don’t have Britney’s signature. Britney’s lack of autonomy happens before the c/ship.

Wasser didn’t advocate for Britney at all. 

I hate them so much

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

Holy s**t. You mean to tell me that this prick is making $60k a month (Child support + spousal support), just because B had kids with him and he was her husband for a couple of years?

yes because the court thinks their children should have the same lifestyle whether they are with their mom or with their dad

tenor.gif

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

Oh and Judge Reva Gotez is a private judge now too. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

She is also part of JAMS. 

The issue with private judges it removes public accountability and it’s riff with cronyism = lawyers and judges routinely choose the same people to get the outcome they choose. It’s rotten. 

wow... I had never heard of JAMS. What does the abbreviation stand for?

21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

wow... I had never heard of JAMS. What does the abbreviation stand for?

I don’t think it stands for anything. 

It’s been going on for decades it’s where judges hope to go after they retire in CA. It’s easy money for them. Even better business when they hook up with lawyers who give them kick backs with cases. Cronyism is big in CA. 

This is why Britney’s testimony last June is huge. She went against the whole institution. All the lawyers and Judge Penny. The fact that Britney called Penny out for doing nothing when Britney told her in 2020. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: 

Angelina Jolie also called out a Judge who lied about his connection to Brad Pitts attorney. The judge denied it but then excused himself when Jolie appealed. This was important as the Judge made a decision against Jolie’s wishes that favoured Pitt. She called them out. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block