Why are Britney fans so hot?

Just now, runoncoldfire said:

Plus if that’s really his face he’s cute so I don’t get it.

Doubt that’s even his face and even if it was, it’s probably his ‘THE’ picture which we all have. 200 followers? Yeah, he’s most likely hiding behind this fake with a bunch of photoshopped pics. And yes I have no problem calling him out after seeing how passive agressive and rude he is. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, runoncoldfire said:

B717-BED3-B446-44-AE-ABC5-A1489098-E961.

I would like an explanation @Henry M. Torres :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

12 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Mess…I knew something was fishy about that user. Didn’t know he was so insecure that he had to photoshop himself onto another whole *** body. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Okay this is actually hilarious :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::emma:

One day I wanted to prank my friends that I got so ripped in such short period of time so I found this photo and I paid some guy on the Internet to photoshop my face into it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And I was actually shocked how real it looked so I thought that'd be funny to make it my Exhale profile picture and fool all of you, especially where no one knew me :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::emma: And you *****es fell for it :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

In real life I'm not as HUGE but well work in progress but that's so funny it was so real that people believed it lmao :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::emma::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block