Jamie Lynn closes her book with: "Britney’s description about the way she has been managed and treated does nothing to break the cycle"

This woman….. 

She has no regard for anyone but herself and constantly plays the victim. I’m so sad about this whole situation. 

How could Britney break the cycle while being controlled and manipulated her whole life and basically in prison the past 13 years. Juno did nothing to help and is acting like some sort of saviour… I can’t wait till Brit sets things straight.

• Love 6

That statement is meant to sound enlightened, but is absolutely meaningless. Like wtf. She broke the cycle by speaking out, getting public support, getting a lawyer and having the conservatorship dissolved. Britney has done more for herself than Jamie Lynne could only hope to do. ***** get a life and just stfu.

And to think I used to stick up for her and tell people not to be rude to Britney's sister. Ewuh. I need a shower.

shower shaving GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

JL reminds me of a narcissist who goes to therapy, whether she really thinks she’s actually working on her trauma I’m not sure, but there are people who will go to therapy and then talk about the process to come across as enlightened-not sure that’s the right word- but hasn’t actually gained anything. They hide behind this I’m working on myself breaking generational curses and all that trauma lingo to seem like a good person when really they are not. 

The word is narcissism 

• Like 1

How can an abuser enabler can have a platform when she was supposed to be benind bars ? its baffling to me the media gives her a voice a publisher agrees to publish her book its like hitlers best supporter is writing the story from his perspective or something WHAT ?!! And the fact that people cancel celebrities for the littlest faulty action is this for real i cannot comprehand whats been happining these 2 days  

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

JL is shockingly callous and entitled. Y'all thought Brian's interview was bad but this was even worse. 

I always knew, I've NEVER had good vibes from her, even when she was a little girl.

Some people are just inherently evil.

With all the good Britney has in her, it just seems like JL is the yang in that equation.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block