Jamie Lynn closes her book with: "Britney’s description about the way she has been managed and treated does nothing to break the cycle"

Just now, Jaime Jean said:

She was never a better singer than the one she was as a child, I think some of it was growing up and losing that voice because even when as a teenager starting her first record she never sounded this good. 

It could be a combo of things. I think her voice has gotten deeper and that makes it seem like she is a worse singer while she is trying to mimick her old voice. She still has it in her. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Her children will read this overrated 240 pages tmz level article in years to come and will research stuff and find out what kind of person their mother really is I actually feel sorry for them she’s preaching about people talking to her eldest about her but is worsening the situation and fuelling the fire she started but crying over the flames it’s pathetic 

Not if you brainwash them from the start. That's how there are still old racist, homophobic etc people despite of all the education and common sense.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Is she for real ? or very forgetful maybe?

She does not seem realize how much Britney has been through. Britney has every right to be angry.

Britney has the right to seek justice and let it all hang out.

If Jamie has the right to use her voice the way she wants to, so does Britney. If JL needs to speak in order to feel liberated, so does Britney.

I can't wait for the day Britney releases her own book! 

• Love 8

I think this is probably the same for many people on this site, but I am going to go out of my way to ensure I do not watch or listen to anything JL is even remotely connected with going forward. I have a feeling this will not be too much of a sacrifice :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  As a consumer I am not interested in enabling a narcissistic enabler of abuse have a career. If others feel the same then she is going to be disappointed if she expected this to save her career.    

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

This is how she closes her book- 

”Britney’s description about the way she has been managed and treated does nothing to break the cycle.”

I thought that the title of this thread was a joke. Definitely one of the most disgusting and telling things that she has said. I didn’t think it was possible for JL to stoop any lower but here we are. 
What a hateful, insecure, jealous, ugly-hearted person. I feel AWFUL for Britney. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

I always felt a little uneasy about the JL dragging. I was worried that she was scapegoated for the worst action of Jamie, Lou etc. No more though. The last 24/48 hours have made me realize you are all absolutely right. Had she expressed one ounce of empathy for her sisters situation I might think differently. She is utterly self obsessed, with unearned delusions of grandeur. Narcissistic personality disorder seems to be an inherited, family trait. I find the sycophantic journalism incredibly offensive as well. Supporting the position of an enabler of abuse is not a good look. If I was Britney I would be completely finished with her right now. Lets see what type of "career" she has without her. It is the most disgraceful gas-lighting I have ever seen by a celebrity. The responsibility she puts on Britney's shoulders, pretty much amounts to "it is your fault we had to put you in a conservatorship". She is an absolute disgrace!      

THIS

The only truth we can take away from JL's interviews is that she has not gotten any better at acting.

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

JL reminds me of a narcissist who goes to therapy, whether she really thinks she’s actually working on her trauma I’m not sure, but there are people who will go to therapy and then talk about the process to come across as enlightened-not sure that’s the right word- but hasn’t actually gained anything. They hide behind this I’m working on myself breaking generational curses and all that trauma lingo to seem like a good person when really they are not. 

yep, narcissism cannot be treated. if anything, they go to therapy for a validation and to put up a front, but there is no cure for narcissistic personality disorder. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

JL reminds me of a narcissist who goes to therapy, whether she really thinks she’s actually working on her trauma I’m not sure, but there are people who will go to therapy and then talk about the process to come across as enlightened-not sure that’s the right word- but hasn’t actually gained anything. They hide behind this I’m working on myself breaking generational curses and all that trauma lingo to seem like a good person when really they are not. 

1000% spot on.

unfortunately this is a lot of the so called "self care/mental health" dialogue  that's is going around  today on social media, the news, marketing. She basically is just regurgitating all of the corporate messaging that were seeing around us right now.

It's all superficial FLUFF. Just big cozy sounding words to make people think they are digging deep.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Why is she so so dismissive about the abuse Britney has described? It’s like Jamie Trash Lynn has a huge blind spot and a gigantic chip on her shoulder. I don’t think she realizes how bad she looks trashing an abuse victims story like this. I hope her children see her for what she is and get emancipated. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block