Jamie Lynn closes her book with: "Britney’s description about the way she has been managed and treated does nothing to break the cycle"

This girl is literally worse than "scum". Brit put that politely. 

Jamie Lynn is exactly what we know her to be.... attention seeking, gutter trash. 

The way this book closes with that statement "Britney's description about the way she has been managed and treated does nothing to break the cycle. All of us have to manage our lives and struggles the best way we see fit.", is absolutely horrific. This girl literally just blamed the victim. Like, if Britney was so miserable she should've just walked out? Are you kidding with this? With what resource Jamie Lynn? No money, no car, a world of hired security all around her at every constant.... how in the hell was she supposed to "manage" her "life and struggle". It's disgusting to me that this publishing house would even allow this book to be printed. They now damn well what they're doing... capitalizing on the whirlwind that Britney's years has been. 

What's most disturbing? Jamie Lynn keeps acting like she's "using her voice".... Girl literally just got used to capitalize off her Sister. This book is not about Jamie Lynn as a person, it's about Jamie Lynn the purported "Victim". Britney is mentioned continuously throughout the entire book 😂 

And now Alexa Nikolas is coming forward clapping back about the lies Jamie Lynn spins about their Zoey 101 feud! Girllll, you better hope this **** sells in week 1, because It's gonna take the biggest flat line tumble off the charts in week 2 😂

• Like 5
1 minute ago, dr35 said:

Jamie Lynn is exactly what we know her to be.... attention seeking, gutter trash. 

The way this book closes with that statement "Britney's description about the way she has been managed and treated does nothing to break the cycle. All of us have to manage our lives and struggles the best way we see fit.", is absolutely horrific. This girl literally just blamed the victim. Like, if Britney was so miserable she should've just walked out? Are you kidding with this? With what resource Jamie Lynn? No money, no car, a world of hired security all around her at every constant.... how in the hell was she supposed to "manage" her "life and struggle". It's disgusting to me that this publishing house would even allow this book to be printed. They now damn well what they're doing... capitalizing on the whirlwind that Britney's years has been. 

What's most disturbing? Jamie Lynn keeps acting like she's "using her voice".... Girl literally just got used to capitalize off her Sister. This book is not about Jamie Lynn as a person, it's about Jamie Lynn the purported "Victim". Britney is mentioned continuously throughout the entire book 😂 

Agree with this - and also find it disgusting how she keeps mentioning doing it for “her daughter”. It’s so obviously a means of justifying her behaviour through the lens of the fact that she has a daughter and Britney doesn’t.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I was talking with a friend and realized I believe Jamie Lynn has a bit of the "Aaron Carter syndrome"(although even he was more of a star in his own right with songs I can recall)...i.e...the younger sibling grows up being brought along to all their successful older sibling gigs and to compensate for a life truly revolving around the older siblings career, the artist and their family, and everyone doting on them at various promotional stops, do their most to tell them they too are a future "star". I'm sure Jamie Lynn was told many times how she would be an even bigger star than her sister while sitting in the green room waiting for Britney to finish working. And it is actually likely that Jamie Lynn's career began on All That due to Britney's various prior appearances on that show and Lynne's networking skills combined with Nickelodeon likely being extremely receptive to throwing some money at a younger Spears in order to secure future promotional appearances from Britney. Her delusion and narcissism were cultivated by industry professionals and her family for their own gain as well.

She truly is the one who needs to break the cycle. But she chooses, as a free woman, to perpetuate this. She has a beautiful family and a good life but remains deeply bitter she never achieved her "manifest destiny". Very Trumpian. She rewrites history to suit her narrative and avoids humble pie as if she were deathly allergic to it.

The Bible is shook

• Haha 2

I was so shocked when I got to that part, that I had to read it twice. I have no doubt that being raised with Jamie and Lynne as her parents had to be traumatic for Jamie Lynn. I also believe that she did see Britney's low points in a more personal level. However, she seems to lack the empathy for her own sister's mental health struggles and she really minimizes the effect of the conservatorship. She expects everyone to have the same compassion for her anxiety/ OCD, but she does not give this grace to Britney.

• Like 9
19 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

JL reminds me of a narcissist who goes to therapy, whether she really thinks she’s actually working on her trauma I’m not sure, but there are people who will go to therapy and then talk about the process to come across as enlightened-not sure that’s the right word- but hasn’t actually gained anything. They hide behind this I’m working on myself breaking generational curses and all that trauma lingo to seem like a good person when really they are not. 

THIS EXACTLY

16 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I was talking with a friend and realized I believe Jamie Lynn has a bit of the "Aaron Carter syndrome"(although even he was more of a star in his own right with songs I can recall)...i.e...the younger sibling grows up being brought along to all their successful older sibling gigs and to compensate for a life truly revolving around the older siblings career, the artist and their family, and everyone doting on them at various promotional stops, do their most to tell them they too are a future "star". I'm sure Jamie Lynn was told many times how she would be an even bigger star than her sister while sitting in the green room waiting for Britney to finish working. And it is actually likely that Jamie Lynn's career began on All That due to Britney's various prior appearances on that show and Lynne's networking skills combined with Nickelodeon likely being extremely receptive to throwing some money at a younger Spears in order to secure future promotional appearances from Britney. Her delusion and narcissism were cultivated by industry professionals and her family for their own gain as well.

She truly is the one who needs to break the cycle. But she chooses, as a free woman, to perpetuate this. She has a beautiful family and a good life but remains deeply bitter she never achieved her "manifest destiny". Very Trumpian. She rewrites history to suit her narrative and avoids humble pie as if she were deathly allergic to it.

This is one of the best explanations of this that I’ve read 

20 hours ago, Busybee said:

It's all so clear now what Britney had to go through her entire life and has tried everything to escape it and hasn't been able to. My hope is that britney is being tight lip so she can either 1. Sue all of them and/or 2. Letting them back themselves into a corner because we all see them for what they are. This is all really sad tbh but I hope she gets a chance to speak her mind at least once weather thats in a interview or a book. These people shouldn't be allowed to lie like this and get away with it is just not okay Britney deserves  justice.

6 hours ago, adm070707 said:

I was so shocked when I got to that part, that I had to read it twice. I have no doubt that being raised with Jamie and Lynne as her parents had to be traumatic for Jamie Lynn. I also believe that she did see Britney's low points in a more personal level. However, she seems to lack the empathy for her own sister's mental health struggles and she really minimizes the effect of the conservatorship. She expects everyone to have the same compassion for her anxiety/ OCD, but she does not give this grace to Britney.

It seemed like the moment Lou came into her life everything went downhill and she became a narcissist and everything for the family became even more complicated the fact she was JL’s business manager first and was on the phone when they found out she was pregnant it just weird from

the get go 

• Like 2

Reminds me of me and my family:

Me: you sabotage me by doing XYZ behind my back, here is proof 

Them: how could you attack us by calling us such terrible names! How could you be so low??!! 

Me: I literally just described what you did, with no comment or insult attached. If you think it was so evil, you shouldn't have done it. So I am the bad one for just putting words to it? YOU actually DID it 🤔

Them: how dare you cause strife and discord to your terribly stressed family 

Yada yada yada 

Narcs don't take accountability well. How dare you point out what rats we are! We can act like rats, but how dare you mention it! THAT is the real crime 

Seriously JL is deja vu for narcs I have known. They are truly all the same soulless selfish demons 

Sue them, Britney, and cut them off. Only way

• Love 6
8 hours ago, dr35 said:

And now Alexa Nikolas is coming forward clapping back about the lies Jamie Lynn spins about their Zoey 101 feud! Girllll, you better hope this **** sells in week 1, because It's gonna take the biggest flat line tumble off the charts in week 2 😂

Not Britney being forced to get an IUD and JL insinuating Britney could just walk away from the situation. Is this ***** serious with the closing of her book? WHY IS IT ABOUT BRITNEY?:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 4

How is Jamie Lynn breaking any cycle? She's pretty much just done exactly what her mother did: release a trashy book and base it heavily on Britney. 

Breaking the cycle would be stepping away from the drama entirely, accepting accountability for your own mistakes and making sincere attempts at reconciliation. This is just slinging mud at other people and playing the victim. 

• Like 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block