This does make me question if Britney even really free like for real

Cap87

Your posts are always full of conspiracy and looking for something that isn't there, so this is nothing new.

As was clarified in other threads, you aren't understanding the way security works. For any celebrity or public figure, not just Britney. 

When Britney hires a security firm the guards sign legally binding contracts that say they will not leave the person being guarded under any circumstances. The guards rank from low level to the head of security, so the low level guards follow the instructions of the head of security, even if Britney is the one who hired them and is technically their boss.

Like Britney said in her tweet, it isn't the fact that he couldn't leave which is the problem, it's the way he spoke to her. He should not have been sarcastic with her, and for that he deserves to be dragged.

• Like 8

Security /= personal assistant. My understanding is that it was most likely the security team contracted and paid by mello-roos working front gate at place of residence. By law, they are not allowed to leave the premises and aren’t contracted to do those sorts of things. You guys are so easily influenced and manipulated by conspiracy theories, it’s comedy at this point.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, warioaddams said:

I've been saying this, the cancelation of the hearing and now this. It feels Britney tried to give us a message that she's still not in control.

Covid-19 has postponed a lot of court dates. Not to mention, Rosengart and co. most likely need more time for investigation since Jamie, Lou and co. are not responding in a timely manner. You guys grasp straws at anything. RELAX.

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Security /= personal assistant. It was most likely security team contracted and paid by mello-roos working front gate at place of residence. By law, they are not allowed to leave the premises and aren’t contracted to do those sorts of things. You guys are so easily influenced and manipulated by conspiracy theories, it’s comedy at this point.

This is Britney Spears

We have question things because it's too many questionable people still around

Remember they almost tried to kill Britney in 2019

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

This is Britney Spears

We have question things because it's too many questionable people still around

Remember they almost tried to kill Britney in 2019

You are giving us logical fans secondhand embarrassment and a bad name.  Britney Spears or NOT — security (contracted by the neighborhood and community itself) is not contracted to leave the premises as they can get in trouble and it isn’t worth the risk. Slowly but surely the leaches are exiting her life. She has a loving and supportive fiancé and her two boys. I doubt anyone ‘questionable’ is in close contact with her at this point and even if she feels in danger, she has the means to raise concern. She’s not living in some dystopian world like some of you delusional theorists think she is. STOP overspeculating and being overdramatic. I can’t believe you have the brain capacity and logic of a 13-year old, and at your large age. So embarrassing. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You are giving us logical fans secondhand embarrassment and a bad name.  Britney Spears or NOT — security (contracted by the neighborhood and community itself) is not contracted to leave the premises as they can get in trouble and it isn’t worth the risk. Slowly but surely the leaches are exiting her life. She has a loving and supportive fiancé and her two boys. I doubt anyone ‘questionable’ is in close contact with her at this point. STOP overspeculating and being overdramatic. I can’t believe you have the brain capacity and logic of a 13-year old, and at your large age. So embarrassing. Log off.

I'm my own person 

6 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

I'm my own person 

Replies with ‘bUt BrItNeY sPeArS iS sTiLl In DaNgErrR!1!1!’ each time you fail to come up with LOGIC after your conspiracy theories have been debunked. What you attached in the OP is yet again another, SHOCKER, conspiracy theory written by some delusional individual. Once again, SECURITY of the premises /= personal security / assistant. Good to know how predictable some of you are though.

8 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Replies with ‘bUt BrItNeY sPeArS iS sTiLl In DaNgErrR!1!1!’ each time you fail to come up with LOGIC after your conspiracy theories have been debunked. What you attached in the OP is yet again another, SHOCKER, conspiracy theory written by some delusional individual. Once again, SECURITY of the premises /= personal security / assistant. Good to know how predictable some of you are though.

I have my own mind and still questioning things

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

As a person with anxiety, I know she will never truly be free. It will come and go. Britney still has her necessary walls up. She has to. Look how the world reacts to her. She literally has to do NOTHING and she gets attention. I truly hope she is able to move from L.A. for a few years and experience a little normalcy. 

She will forever be a hot-topic. Celebrities don’t have it like the rest of the world do — conservatorship or not. And I think Britney is content where she is. Let’s not project our personal experiences and thoughts onto her. The LA area is her home and has been for years. Let’s respect that. 

There’s definitely something weird going on here. She doesn’t seem very free and nothing seems really to have changed. 

I feel like Britney has been bracing for her freedom for years and was desperate to have a voice now we’ve not heard very much from her at all other than posts on Instagram but I’m talking Britney doing a video and it coming from her mouth. 

Perhaps all the legal documentation hasn’t been finalised or as people are still saying Jodi is on the scene still and she doesn’t want to rock the boat too much until she’s fully gone.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

She will forever be a hot-topic. Celebrities don’t have it like the rest of the world do — conservatorship or not. And I think Britney is content where she is. Let’s not project our personal experiences and thoughts onto her. The LA area is her home and has been for years. Let’s respect that. 

How about you calm your little self in this thread? She already spoke about how fake people in L.A. can be. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block