This does make me question if Britney even really free like for real

Cap87

6 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

There’s definitely something weird going on here. She doesn’t seem very free and nothing seems really to have changed. 

I feel like Britney has been bracing for her freedom for years and was desperate to have a voice now we’ve not heard very much from her at all other than posts on Instagram but I’m talking Britney doing a video and it coming from her mouth. 

Perhaps all the legal documentation hasn’t been finalised or as people are still saying Jodi is on the scene still and she doesn’t want to rock the boat too much until she’s fully gone.

I don't trust IG caption on her IG

I need to hear it straight from her mouth

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

There’s definitely something weird going on here. She doesn’t seem very free and nothing seems really to have changed. 

I feel like Britney has been bracing for her freedom for years and was desperate to have a voice now we’ve not heard very much from her at all other than posts on Instagram but I’m talking Britney doing a video and it coming from her mouth. 

Perhaps all the legal documentation hasn’t been finalised or as people are still saying Jodi is on the scene still and she doesn’t want to rock the boat too much until she’s fully gone.

Quit embarrassing yourself. A lot has changed. After 13+ years, she finally opened up about her abuse and trauma — something I thought would never see the light of day. Shes more outspoken than ever — calling out all the leaches in her life; something I thought would never happen either. She’s spoken about some personal experiences — seeing cash, using an ATM, pampering herself, getting treatments, etc. And yes, she spoke about her newfound freedom which CAME OUT OF HER OWN MOUTH. Remember, this is all very new to her. It takes time to process things — especially something like this which has withered away at her life for years. Between you, Flop87, and Roger — I can’t decide who takes the cake for being most lifeless and delusional on here. You UK fans truly seem to live under rocks.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Quit embarrassing yourself. A lot has changed. After 13+ years, she finally opened up about her abuse and trauma — something I thought would never see the light of day. Shes more outspoken than ever — calling out all the leaches in her life; something I thought would never happen either. She’s spoken about some personal experiences — seeing cash, using an ATM, pampering herself, getting treatments, etc. And yes, she spoke about her newfound freedom that CAME OUT OF HER MOUTH. Remember, this is all very new to her. It takes time to process things — especially something like this which has withered away at her life for years. Between you, Flop87, and Roger — I can’t decide who takes the cake for being most lifeless and delusional on here. You UK fans truly live under rocks.

Embarrassing myself :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Okay Satan enough internet for you today

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Quit embarrassing yourself. A lot has changed. After 13+ years, she finally opened up about her abuse and trauma — something I thought would never see the light of day. Shes more outspoken than ever — calling out all the leaches in her life; something I thought would never happen either. She’s spoken about some personal experiences — seeing cash, using an ATM, pampering herself, getting treatments, etc. And yes, she spoke about her newfound freedom that CAME OUT OF HER MOUTH. Remember, this is all very new to her. It takes time to process things — especially something like this which has withered away at her life for years. Between you, Flop87, and Roger — I can’t decide who takes the cake for being most lifeless and delusional on here. You UK fans truly live under rocks.

Her estate is still under a conservatorship 

Her father hired Michael Kane, who has a questionable background, who running Britney brand which is very alarming.

4 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

I don't trust IG caption on her IG

I need to hear it straight from her mouth

You can’t possibly be this delusional. She speaks about it via IG/Twitter with her own lips — you shame her/complain/or think that’s a clone. She speaks about via IG caption — you shame her/complain. She goes on Twitter to voice an opinion — you shame her/complain. She can never win with you delusional fans. STOP embarrassing yourself and making us a fanbase look bad. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

How about you calm your little self in this thread? She already spoke about how fake people in L.A. can be. 

People in LA are fake. Sure. But it’s her home. It’s where her fiancé works. It’s where her base is. It’s where her children are. She doesn’t want to move to your flop country or irrelevant city — at least not now. Why don’t you respect that? I swear some of you ‘fans’ only seem to want Britney to live under YOUR terms which defeats the whole purpose of this movement. Piss off.

5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Spoiler

Except for the last sentence as I'm from the UK. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Hide contents

Except for the last sentence as I'm from the UK. 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I’m sorry but I just can’t with all of these clowns here. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: They nitpick and complain at everything. E V E R Y T H I N G. She can’t even breathe in peace without delusional fans calling her out. This is what I mean that extremist fans are actually — in many ways — worse than the ‘haters’ and are truly a threat to the well-being of our society. And sorry about that last sentence. It’s just —many of the delusional psychopaths I’ve encountered here happen to be from the UK. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I hope you didn’t take it personally. We love all ‘common sense’ fans.  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You can’t possibly be this delusional. She speaks about it via IG/Twitter with her own lips — you shame her/complain/or think that’s a clone. She speaks about via IG caption — you shame her/complain. She goes on Twitter to voice an opinion — you shame her/complain. She can never win with you delusional fans. STOP embarrassing yourself and making us a fanbase look bad. 

I trust the video, not the caption because she has never said anything about Oprah.   We keep hearing about Oprah from other folks.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

I trust the video, not the caption because she has never said anything about Oprah.   We keep hearing about Oprah from other folks.

But nobody brought up Oprah except for you? You voiced a complaint that Britney has never spoke about the conservatorship out of her own mouth. I posted one (btw there are more) video where she does and you still find a way to nitpick at it???? At this point, you need professional help first and foremost before worrying about a celebrity who is never going to acknowledge your existence. Have a good day, clown.

I don’t understand people who are defending the security guard at all…

i don’t believe Britney is free and that post was like cry for help, jodie and Michael lane are still there and she’s been listed as still being in a conservatorship of person.

guys open your eyes…again 

it was exhausting in the very beginning seeing al the signs and many here not believing it…

and now after all of that we’re back here

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Norge Santana said:

Britney will never be completely free, she sold her soul to illuminati for success and fame, thats something she have to live with.

I know right? I remember seeing her in Bed Bath and Beyond when she was in line to sell her soul to the Illuminati back in 1998, the cashier was very rude and only gave her 5 dollars and a starbucks coupon. 

Sad The Office GIF

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

But nobody brought up Oprah except for you? You voiced a complaint that Britney has never spoke about the conservatorship out of her own mouth. I posted one (btw there are more) video where she does and you still find a way to nitpick at it???? At this point, you need professional help first and foremost before worrying about a celebrity who is never going to acknowledge your existence. Have a good day, clown.

I said I only trust if I hear it come directly from Britney mouth, not an IG caption.  Oprah is mentioned nowhere in that video but the media and a lot of the public ran with the Oprah part when there has not been any talk between Britney and Oprah.

25 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Her estate is still under a conservatorship 

Her father hired Michael Kane, who has a questionable background, who running Britney brand which is very alarming.

"The Court finds and determines that a conservatorship of the person and estate of Britney Jean Spears is no longer required and is terminated effective this date..."

There you go. In case you don't understand english I can translate it to spanish for you.

About Michael Kane. That doesn't mean she's still under a con, it only means she still hasn't fired him/looked for another person to fill his role. Maybe she feels he's safe for now, maybe she is working with him (via her lawyers) to prepare the battle that's coming, over the financials of the con. Who the hell knows. 

She just regained access to her credit card, jesus christ, let her breathe for a second.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

And where was Sam during these difficult times? He allegedly brought the medicine, but sounded like B was isolated home alone! 

Option 1 : Sam must've been out for some shoot or some work, Britney was sick might've called him and he couldn't pick up the call and when he did he went home and gave her the medicine she needed! 

Option 2 : Sam is fake, how the F he wasn't around 24 hours for Britney - Britney purchased Sam and now Sam should take care of Britney like a baby after all he's on her payroll. 

To normal minds : Option 1 seems feasible. 

To Britney fans : option 1? No that doesn't exists. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block