This does make me question if Britney even really free like for real

Cap87

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly some of them folks just want to silence this fan base! Many think their opinions and feelings are more valid which give me Jamie Lynn teas!

Let them lick Sam’s ***, :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Exactly some of them folks just want to silence this fan base! Many think their  Britney's opinions and feelings are more valid 

Fixed it for ya

I wonder if Britney knows about Doordash? Atleast in my area I am able to doordash things from CVS and I have gotten cold medicine and stuff before delivered. I'm not sure if that is everywhere or not, or if some areas are only food.

Anyway, I do believe she IS legally free. It's just security can't leave like someone else said. And the fact that he was sarcastic to her is disgusting and he needs to show some respect. He works for her, she doesn't work for him.

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly some of them folks just want to silence this fan base! Many think their opinions and feelings are more valid which give me Jamie Lynn teas!

Let them lick Sam’s ***, :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

That’s not what we’re saying. Read between the lines. Accept who Britney loves without seeking opportunistic ideas to drag or involve her fiancé. Don’t like him? Cool. We don’t care. Now stop acting like you control her.

2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Drag ‘em babes. And with class, mind you. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: The fact that it’s 2022 and Britney’s own ‘supporters’ and ‘fans’ still cannot find it in them to ACCEPT and SUPPORT her significant-other whom she’s been with 5+ years. Clearly they have never experienced any sort of relationship and it shows. And like I’ve been saying — some of these fans have more in common with Jamie Lynn than we may ever know. They nitpick at Britney, her boyfriend, and act like psychopaths who think she should live her life under THEIR own terms. And no, I’m not afraid to call these ‘fans’ out because they deserve every amount of pity and shame they deserve. Poor @IconicShow, @MeAgainstTheMusic_, @Cap87, @Roger, @3IsACharm33. Worry about yourselves first!

The amount of free time on your hands you have to  drag 5 people is sad (and I never said anything about Sam so what are you talking about)

You should Worry about yourself first sweetheart

2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

The minute order from the court hearing on november 12 reads: 

"The Court finds and determines that a conservatorship of the person and estate of Britney Jean Spears is no longer required and is TERMINATED EFECTIVE THIS DATE..."

The word "terminated" means the thing is finished, ended, no longer in action.

The word "effective" means the termination (see explanation above) is being applied, 'starts working', if you will.

The words "this date" mean today.

You can take a look at the court documents in the link below:

good to know (and I know what those words mean without definitions :wink_britney_everytime_white:). i knew Jody was staying on in some sort of capacity just didnt know if she had control or she was more of a reference point for britney to speak to. just find it weird that she's posting about security not doing something she asks if she's fully in control of her life and assets. it's shady.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block