Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

15 hours ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

Literally no one is mocking her but her own fans and the same trolls that have been there for 22 years. She’s literally getting nothing but positive media attention:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/britney-spears-full-frontal-nude-instagram-b1988492.html?amp

“Britney Spears posted a full-frontal nude on Instagram – good for her“

“People pull Britney apart for stepping outside of the boundaries of what they expect of her because of the type of baseless societal standards we see exacted upon women all the time.”

https://www.glamour.com/story/britney-spears-radiates-free-woman-energy-in-new-fully-naked-selfie/

Regardless, I think I speak for everyone when I say Britney Spears should have a year doing…whatever the hell she wants.” 

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/britney-spears-nudity-liberation

“Was I surprised to see Britney's naked body on my feed without warning? Sure. Does it make perfect sense for her to post ***** for millions of fans and critics to see mere months after being released from a highly restrictive 13-year conservatorship? Totally. 

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a38696236/britney-spears-free-woman-energy-nude-instagram-photo/

https://gayety.co/britney-spears-celebrates-freedom-by-bearing-it-all

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/2525049/britney-spears-naked-mirror-photos/amp/

“Throughout the past several months, Spears has wholly embraced her bodily autonomy. The singer has posted several naked or nearly-nude images — many of which she’s taken herself. And honestly, after everything Spears has endured over more than a decade, we’re so glad to see her feeling herself and taking control of her body and future.

Throughout her conservatorship, and even prior to the time it took effect, Spears’ finances, work schedule, and even her reproductive choices were under the control of her father, Jamie Spears, and others involved in her restrictive conservatorship. In the years prior to the conservatorship, Spears’ body was constantly scrutinized and hyper-***ualized, viewed with a certain male gaze that was incredibly perverse. So when we see Spears reclaiming her agency and sharing these photos herself, we can’t help but feel glad that she feels empowered and is posting these images on her own terms.“

Amazingly, all of the journalists seemingly understand why she feels the need to regain autonomy of her body, and why it’s totally inappropriate for anyone to tell her what to do, especially after what she’s endured.

That’s a sad day when mainstream media supports Britney more than her own fan base.

THIS! some fans seem to be stuck in that misoginistic 2007 mentality that lead to all this mess, it's just cringe :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Stop coming for fans, we don’t have to like this and we don’t have to support her for doing them and we are still fans....so sick of this **** it doesn’t matter who it is if a celebrity that I like besides Britney did I would feel the same. It’s just comes across as tacky and desperate. It also to me does not come across as confident and empowering as it does a trauma response, I can’t support this.

I can't support it either, I don't believe in posting n udes out of trauma. but I'm here to support Britney as a mental health survivor myself.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Stop coming for fans, we don’t have to like this and we don’t have to support her for doing them and we are still fans....so sick of this **** it doesn’t matter who it is if a celebrity that I like besides Britney did I would feel the same. It’s just comes across as tacky and desperate. It also to me does not come across as confident and empowering as it does a trauma response, I can’t support this.

I read some of the pages and you made multiple points I could agree with.  I didn't have time to comment or engage in debate myself lol. Cheers.

• Love 2

This is what I have saying all the time, she is loosing it. Some one should guide her to be a free woman. To post a naked picture is has nothing to do with to be free. Am so sick that we women always need to use our body for intention and selling it as a s** object. Where are the feminist. I mean all the song today is about our bodies and how the want to **** us and suck theirs ****s n etc. wtf is this??????

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, nadija ali said:

This is what I have saying all the time, she is loosing it. Some one should guide her to be a free woman. To post a naked picture is has nothing to do with to be free. Am so sick that we women always need to use our body for intention and selling it as a s** object. Where are the feminist. I mean all the song today is about our bodies and how the want to **** us and suck theirs ****s n etc. wtf is this??????

Thb she looks like a ****star. I mean there are photos which has class, but this? Omg

1 hour ago, nadija ali said:

A man post a picture like this - *the reaction he gets “nothing”

A woman post a picture like this - *the reaction she gets “crazy beatch” 

begin a feminist is trying to stop this from happening… and Britney in just trying to probe this can happen and letting people know from now on that woman are more than a s** object or an object in self. Look at me I am a woman and I am human 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Very well said! But if we express that, apparently we are spreading negativity. It’s ridiculous 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block