Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

Britney only got undressed because she always looks fatter in paparazzi pictures than she really feels. It has nothing to do with freedom. She's just mad about it. This gossip of freedom is utter nonsense and just a pretext. Freedom also means accepting the opinion of others. Instead, she blocks the comment function on her own fan account because she is pissed off because maybe a few out of a hundred thousand do not make positive comments. You should stand above it. Why do you have an Instagram fan account if you don't want to read their opinion?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, nadija ali said:

This is what I have saying all the time, she is loosing it. Some one should guide her to be a free woman. To post a naked picture is has nothing to do with to be free. Am so sick that we women always need to use our body for intention and selling it as a s** object. Where are the feminist. I mean all the song today is about our bodies and how the want to **** us and suck theirs ****s n etc. wtf is this??????

You need to see this

-Emma Watson, was criticized for doing a nude photshoot-

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

It took me a few days to gather my thoughts on this and I thought perhaps my feelings would change but, no! Immediate thoughts were disappointment. No not because I feel I own her or we own her or that she owes us anything but because this is so damn tacky. Britney is stunningly beautiful but she just makes herself look unkept and tacky like she just does not care and that’s fine if that is what she really wants but here’s the truth from someone who loves and adores her. In this photo or photos, she looks unwashed, messy, tacky and not together. Perhaps she wants to show that as she’s not all about the Hollywood glam and we know that but it just feels so unnecessary. The last ***** in front of the bath tub when she was away she looks haunted. She’s broken. She deserves the privacy to heal like she said in her testimony. She’s better than this or is this who she has been the whole time? I don’t know, it’s all one big mystery with Britney. I’ll never forget being front row at the circus tour and when she was doing the freakshow song she was so close to us that it terrified her, she looked terrified bless her and she looked lost. I see the same look in her eyes 13 years later and I hope she gives herself time to heal. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kevney said:

they seem stolen, not posted for public. Gross of that person to re-share them. 

Funny how you didn't quote my post - the person who actually posted them. Nor did you acknowledge the fact that they invalidate your implication that a male celebrity wouldn't post this type of photo.

Just to clarify, Channing Tatum posted his on his public Instagram story, as did Usher on his Snapchat story. No 'gross' stealing, or invasions of privacy involved. 

Next. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Damon said:

Funny how you didn't quote my post - the person who actually posted them. Nor did you acknowledge the fact that they invalidate your implication that a male celebrity wouldn't post this type of photo.

Just to clarify, Channing Tatum posted his on his public Instagram story, as did Usher on his Snapchat story. No 'gross' stealing, or invasions of privacy involved. 

Next. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

it's almost like i ignored you on purpose or something. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 1/6/2022 at 2:23 PM, DanjaMouse said:

It does make me think back to a few years ago when she said she didn’t wanna do certain dance moves because she is a mom now and probably didn’t wanna embarrass them. Now they are in their mid teens and she’s posting stuff like this… 

she still made a song named "work b***" whipping a girl in the ***, danced in underwear, and had severe s&m allusions throughout the MV and... POM with freak show dancing in latex lmao

and prior to that s&m remix, criminal mv, s3x songs

honestly the "I'm a mom now" was never a thing lol

12 minutes ago, do the thing said:

she still made a song named "work b***" whipping a girl in the ***, danced in underwear, and had severe s&m allusions throughout the MV and... POM with freak show dancing in latex lmao

all songs from albums she had little involvement in. she doesn't even sing on work *****.

25 minutes ago, do the thing said:

I’m pretty sure in the ‘I am Britney Jean’ docuseries there’s was stuff during the Work B1tch video shout she wasn’t comfortable with. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Why is the thread titled NSFL which is supposed to mean the content is extremely disturbing? Not sure I understand this attitude towards these Britney pics but then the ‘s** work is work’ and positive attitude towards services like OnlyFans and young ppl selling themselves on it, it can’t be one or the other. Either it’s empowering and amazing for ppl to post this type of content or it isn’t, which is it? I have my reservations about her IG account in general but why is Britney singled out for this content? I barely heard a peep when Miley took those photos with a strap on where you can literally see her ******* in some of the shots. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, One More Time said:

A man post a picture like this - *the reaction he gets “nothing”

A woman post a picture like this - *the reaction she gets “crazy beatch” 

begin a feminist is trying to stop this from happening… and Britney in just trying to probe this can happen and letting people know from now on that woman are more than a s** object or an object in self. Look at me I am a woman and I am human 

To get naked n look like a **** star in social media feminist isn’t feminist. A feminist is to teach ourselves, our daughters and the society that our body is something holy, isn’t made to please the man world.Being feminist is to teach the society that we are able to success as a man without showing our body. This is crazy that people call this a feminist and while young people think those kind of pictures are ok and sen them to their boyfriends and then the pictures are all over internet. You know how many young girls make suicide because of this. We are leaving in a dark social media world. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Why is the thread titled NSFL which is supposed to mean the content is extremely disturbing? Not sure I understand this attitude towards these Britney pics but then the ‘s** work is work’ and positive attitude towards services like OnlyFans and young ppl selling themselves on it, it can’t be one or the other. Either it’s empowering and amazing for ppl to post this type of content or it isn’t, which is it? I have my reservations about her IG account in general but why is Britney singled out for this content? I barely heard a peep when Miley took those photos with a strap on where you can literally see her ******* in some of the shots. 

You always remind me to a user from other Spanish forum lol.

I'll answer your comment so it's not off topic. 

We should never seek to compare a massively famous person like Britney to any other OnlyFans wannabe who has a hard time making a living without ***ual content. An OnlyFans wanna be will also have an even harder time getting attention from the world doing something else that's not posting ***** or having s**, so if they want to get attention this is their only way. This is not Britney's case either, she was the ultimate entertainer and it is her choice to receive this type of attention, but she can do much better if she was to do something involving her passion and career.

This is a constant state of hyper-***uality, frequent nude pics, airing to the public that you're ******* a lot during christmas? I am no kiddo and am not shocked by ***uality, degenerate myself, but that doesn't prevent me from seeing that something is going on here regarding ***uality and exhibitionism. But I won't speculate further on that part, make of that what you will. 

Secondly, it might be hard to understand for many, but it's not just the pictures themselves. It is everything... put together I sense a worrying level of lack of self awareness.

I relate a lot with Britney's behaviour actually, so that's why I am understanding in a certain way, that this is a person who is highly driven to act according to her mental state and is her way to achieve a healthier one.

I trully wish Britney wisdom in her life, 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Everything she does points to bipolar for me....it just makes everything that doesn’t make any sense make alotta damn sense. The hyper overt ***uality, the 48 hour marriage, the second rush into marriage after knowing Kevin foe a couple months, all of 2007, staying up for days on end, substance abuse, shaving head, attacking paparazzi, car accidents, ALL of It screams Bipolar Mania to me, even the dancing videos. 

Well the information is out there. A person can also have comorbitity with multiple disorders,  which I believe is the case. I am not trying to be mean or judge, God knows how bad I struggled mentally in my time too... I have the feeling that this condition takes over her and she no longer has the same level of cognition about what she is doing. So that's one of the reasons why I can't applaud what we are seeing. The first step is being honest with ourselves so we can improve. I don't wish her to become the laughing stock, even if "she doesn't care" which she does, way too much - her citation, not mine. I feel sad in a certain way. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RAITEI said:

You always remind me to a user from other Spanish forum lol.

I'll answer your comment so it's not off topic. 

We should never seek to compare a massively famous person like Britney to any other OnlyFans wannabe who has a hard time making a living without ***ual content. An OnlyFans wanna be will also have an even harder time getting attention from the world doing something else that's not posting ***** or having s**, so if they want to get attention this is their only way. This is not Britney's case either, she was the ultimate entertainer and it is her choice to receive this type of attention, but she can do much better if she was to do something involving her passion and career.

This is a constant state of hyper-***uality, frequent nude pics, airing to the public that you're ******* a lot during christmas? I am no kiddo and am not shocked by ***uality, degenerate myself, but that doesn't prevent me from seeing that something is going on here regarding ***uality and exhibitionism. But I won't speculate further on that part, make of that what you will. 

Secondly, it might be hard to understand for many, but it's not just the pictures themselves. It is everything... put together I sense a worrying level of lack of self awareness.

I relate a lot with Britney's behaviour actually, so that's why I am understanding in a certain way, that this is a person who is highly driven to act according to her mental state and is her way to achieve a healthier one.

I trully wish Britney wisdom in her life, 

Each to their own but I have to say I have seen many posts on social media not just from ppl who can’t make money any other way - from ppl in college etc with links to their OnlyFan, and posts with like 200k likes from young girls ‘Omg I just bought a house with my OnlyFans money’ and all comments are positive, anyone who says anything like that it’s sad a young girl is selling themselves online gets shouted down and called a prude etc. I honestly feel like half the younger ppl I click on their profile (on Twitter) they will have a link to OnlyFans in their bio. I just find it funny that on the one hand there is such an argument for women to do whatever they want ‘Free the nipple’ etc, but for Britney there is always different rules. I think Miley has been as hyper ***ual as Britney ever has but she doesn’t get called bipolar. The pics I referenced of her are way racier than anything Britney ever did.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block