New Candids! Date Night: Britney and Sam dine at Catch

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

It's literally a still of someone walking....do you walk around smiling 24/7?

The fact that I was so happy I didn’t have to come take one for “team objective” on exhale again and then noticed it was you made me extra happy lol. I feel like I am always having to be one of the few to make comments like this to rebuttal the constant over-conspiracies, lack of awareness of objectiveness, and overall delusional internet alarmists/fan bs. Even if it’s something this time as simple as comments about Sam “looking a certain way” and assuming something must be up.  It’s like the people who legitimately have the “wrong” opinions about certain thing are the majority, and any others with common sense are scoffed at or left unread around here. Maybe this is a bit of a strong response for your particular comment, but I feel this way about exhale most of the time. It would be nice to just enjoy Britney going out and living life finally instead of….. more useless trying to find meaning in random ****. 

I also just smoked, so I’m putting more effort into voicing my annoyances than I normally would. So sorry if this seems a lot for your comment and if I did a **** job getting my sentiment across lol. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Damn Britney is getting thiccc and the of course sam is always staring at the camera…funny how he seems to always know which direction to face the photographer 

He's always looking around to see if the paps are there while Britney just minds her own business. At least with Jason they were holding hands and hugging. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Body ache said:

He's been photographed so much by TMZ when he's alone. Why wouldn't he call them when he's with Britney too. None of Britney's exes were ever photographed this much. Not even that one guy who was the son of a millionaire (I forgot his name).

Huh?

What are you talking about?

All of Britney's pre-conservatorship boyfriends were papped this much. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

That's what happens when they go out in public.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block