New Candids! Date Night: Britney and Sam dine at Catch

10 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Omfg no we don’t need to close every thread just because people disagree gosh I can’t stand how we’ve become as a society, can’t even dislike anything now on YouTube, we all have to pretend everything is honky dory when it’s not and I’m tired of it!!! There’s clearly sus stuff going on with Sam, so many rumors about him, so many people coming out and exposing him, why do they all hate Sam or something? No it’s because something is up and they’re trying to get the word out

It's not about that, y'all are saying Sam is calling the paparazzis and nobody has proof of nothing

Britney loves him, she said it so i trust her.

I feel really bad for Britney if she is in Exhale tbh.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, TomasBR said:

There's no proof anywhere that Sam is a bad guy. Even if he is, let Britney be the one who realizes that and do something about it. We certainly shouldn't dragg the guy based only in a possibility we ourselves created.

It's Britney's relationship, not ours. We can only look and hope for the best. Personally, I hope he is a good guy. If he is not, I trust Britney to handle it. That's why I believe in #FreeBritney, cause I believe she is capable of handle her life on her own. Just let her do it!

This! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:  Britney said in 2006 she wouldn't like if someone didn't trust who she loved and even if the things with Kevin didn't work out, its her life! We can care about her but Britney is the one who decides! 

• Like 5
34 minutes ago, Body ache said:

He's always looking around to see if the paps are there while Britney just minds her own business. At least with Jason they were holding hands and hugging. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Exactly he seems to love the attention it reminds me of when B did that last red carpet with him in the red dress and she left the event and he was begging for a kiss in front of the cameras!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

He's been photographed so much by TMZ when he's alone. Why wouldn't he call them when he's with Britney too. None of Britney's exes were ever photographed this much. Not even that one guy who was the son of a millionaire (I forgot his name).

Perhaps because there has been heightened interest around Britney in recent years due to the cship so the paparazzi interest has increased? And also Britney was with Charlie for literally like 7 months, Britney has been with Sam for five years :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

He's always looking around to see if the paps are there while Britney just minds her own business. At least with Jason they were holding hands and hugging. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

This lifestyle is still very new to him, especially with a free Britney. You guys really need to chill out. 

And Jason has been photographed “handling” Britney so why don’t we talk about that. 

Yawn!!! People need to stop trying to control the fans, their feelings, their opinions and how they are as fans! Everyone has a right to their opinion and feelings even if it differs from others! This non sense of telling fans what to do as fans is a mess! Britney went from being controlled to the fans feeling like we’re now in a c ship! 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yawn!!! People need to stop trying to control the fans, their feelings, their opinions and how they are as fans! Everyone has a right to their opinion and feelings even if it differs from others! This non sense of telling fans what to do as fans is a mess! Britney went from being controlled to the fans feeling like we’re now in a c ship! 

ARE YOU COMPARING BRITNEY CSHIP TO FANS HAVING ONE? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Let me correct it "Yawn!!! People need to stop trying to control BRITNEY, her feelings, her opinions and her choices! She has a right to choose and opinion and feelings even if it differs from others! This non sense of telling Britney what to do as a person is a mess" 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, amanda everybody said:

ARE YOU COMPARING BRITNEY CSHIP TO FANS HAVING ONE? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Let me correct it "Yawn!!! People need to stop trying to control BRITNEY, her feelings, her opinions and her choices! She has a right to choose and opinion and feelings even if it differs from others! This non sense of telling Britney what to do as a person is a mess" 

That’s what you’re not understanding is no one ever controlled Britney other than Jamie and the people part of this conservatorship stop making it as if the fans ever controlled Britney fans are the ones that got Britney free.

Having an opinion isn’t controlling someone.

It’s the pot calling the kettle black B can say what she wants and do what she wants and have a voice and have her freedoms but the fans now aren’t allowed to have a voice give an opinion say how they feel or have a discussion in a forum the irony of it all.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block