New Candids! Date Night: Britney and Sam dine at Catch

2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

one serious question tho’ how is she so strong to like go out and be seen by her peers; I would personally not be strong enough to go out and see my peers so quickly after the world learning about her situation.

i would hide away at home for a decade; we stan a strong *** queen. 

I think she’s tired of sitting at home and that’s probably why!! She is so strong 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Not advocating for paparazzi pics at all, in fact it’s amazing these pics  are less frequent in comparison to 2007 and appear to be giving her distance as of late from what I’ve seen.  

My only question is, are paparazzi not allowed to wait right in front or around the restaurants? TMZ obviously complains because they want clearer pics of her, and I wonder why they haven’t been able to capture a clear shot of her at all

• Like 1

She looks so effortlessly beautiful.

Loathe TMZ and their BS tho.

Even if she WERE actively seeking out the paparazzi, what’s the big deal?  Sends a MASSIVE F You to all the people (esp her team) that expected her to fail and expected her to succumb to her circumstances.  “Look at me, *****es.  I’m hot and I’m surviving and I’m living my best life WITHOUT you.”  We know Britney and we know she hates the paparazzi, so that’s not the case, but even if it were…I think it’s a powerful move to not feel the fear.  And according to TMZ, FU CK that restaurant and it’s owners and employees right?  It’s “laced” with paparazzi so people shouldn’t give them any business.  When in reality TMZ YOU ARE THE PROBLEM YOU SCUM BAGS.  Harvey needs a good prison sentence too.  I’d actually enjoy seeing that scum bag, with absolutely zero credibility as a MAN, go down too.  I mean ffs he makes his living off of stalking celebrities (mostly women) and gossiping about their looks a la Perez Hilton.  I can only assume he’s a power bottom?

They don't write "articles" like this when any other celebrity is at a restaurant. And if it's a paparazzi hot spot, where are the HQ pics? Where are the videos? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

This "article" from TMZ shows yet again why Sam needs to stop speaking with them when he is out and about. 

It doesn't even come down to liking Sam or not (which I do, btw). The simple fact of the matter is he needs to stop giving info to a tabloid website which for 13 years, along with many others, helped paint a false narrative about Britney. It really is that simple. 

From what I can see Britney looks great. 

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I'm saying this based off that clip of him, B and the kids. I'm not a Sam hater sis. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Yep! I thought the same thing

Sam looked so distant and not really involved during that show. I guess he acted that way maybe cause :

1. He wanted to give Britney some space with her kids.

or

2. He felt jealous or neglected cause Britney gave her entire attention to her boys.

or

3. He didn't want to be there at all

• Like 4

spacer.png

Britney & Sam were spotted out at Catch. Apparently it’s rarely ever papped someone who lives near there said. Why is Sam calling the paparazzi? Is it not enough to just be known as Britney’s boyfriend and get clout from that u have to call paps on her as she looks visually uncomfortable and he’s staring into the camera. Through his peripheral vision...

y’all need to be weary of that man. Trust Britney’s judgement, but be weary of anything he says. I love Britney but I won’t stand for her being treated like this. She deserves so much better but hopefully she’ll see that in time. I’m out. 

Plus all those videos of him getting papped as he’s leaving some random gym in LA.... like please... even K Fed never did that. Everyone uses her and it’s disgusting. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block