New Candids! Date Night: Britney and Sam dine at Catch

On 12/28/2021 at 11:25 PM, G-unit said:

She looks so effortlessly beautiful.

Loathe TMZ and their BS tho.

Even if she WERE actively seeking out the paparazzi, what’s the big deal?  Sends a MASSIVE F You to all the people (esp her team) that expected her to fail and expected her to succumb to her circumstances.  “Look at me, *****es.  I’m hot and I’m surviving and I’m living my best life WITHOUT you.”  We know Britney and we know she hates the paparazzi, so that’s not the case, but even if it were…I think it’s a powerful move to not feel the fear.  And according to TMZ, FU CK that restaurant and it’s owners and employees right?  It’s “laced” with paparazzi so people shouldn’t give them any business.  When in reality TMZ YOU ARE THE PROBLEM YOU SCUM BAGS.  Harvey needs a good prison sentence too.  I’d actually enjoy seeing that scum bag, with absolutely zero credibility as a MAN, go down too.  I mean ffs he makes his living off of stalking celebrities (mostly women) and gossiping about their looks a la Perez Hilton.  I can only assume he’s a power bottom?

Not defending TMZ or anything.

But that place is paparazzi hit spot and where celebs go when they wanna be seen 🤷‍♂️

Britney is probably not aware of that ofc. But ppl around her sure are.

• Love 1
On 12/28/2021 at 5:51 PM, MajesticalBritney said:

spacer.png

Britney & Sam were spotted out at Catch. Apparently it’s rarely ever papped someone who lives near there said. Why is Sam calling the paparazzi? Is it not enough to just be known as Britney’s boyfriend and get clout from that u have to call paps on her as she looks visually uncomfortable and he’s staring into the camera. Through his peripheral vision...

y’all need to be weary of that man. Trust Britney’s judgement, but be weary of anything he says. I love Britney but I won’t stand for her being treated like this. She deserves so much better but hopefully she’ll see that in time. I’m out. 

Plus all those videos of him getting papped as he’s leaving some random gym in LA.... like please... even K Fed never did that. Everyone uses her and it’s disgusting. 

You really wanna go with the narrative that SAM is calling the media shots over BRITNEY? There’s not a single person alive that understands paps and press more than Britney Spears.  If anything she prob taught him the ropes on how to get public attention. Perfect example is when he called Jamie a d1ck leaving somewhere one time. You KNOW that Britney gave the go ahead to say that. She prob coordinated it. 

18 hours ago, Easy There said:

Not defending TMZ or anything.

But that place is paparazzi hit spot and where celebs go when they wanna be seen 🤷‍♂️

Britney is probably not aware of that ofc. But ppl around her sure are.

Girl please :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: she is Britney Spears. Ofc she knows where the paparazzi hotspots are in Los Angeles

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block