New Candids! Date Night: Britney and Sam dine at Catch

2 minutes ago, amanda everybody said:

Listen, I don't have a problem of people having an opinion

But some of them are crossing the line of an "opinion", saying Sam is calling the paparazzis without proof is crossing the line, Britney posted a long post yesterday and literally some comments were like "Okay girl leave Sam" that's NOT cool, we fought for her freedom, she got it, that's nice, you are her fan, that's nice, but it's not nice to question everything that Sam does, him looking at the paparazzis doesn't mean he called them, if someone shouted "BRITNEYYYY" i would look too, we have ears, we listen. It doesn't mean he wants cameras and all of that, even tiktokers get paparazzis these days, ofc Sam is going to have paparazzis too with all of the conservatorship thing happening.

Some fans (not here) are going as far as saying racist things to Sam in twitter, Britney said in 2006 she didn't like it when they said Kevin didn't deserve her because that's who she loved, yes they ended their marriage, and someone can call it a mistake, but at the end of the day it's HER mistake, sometimes we just need to know that we are her fans, not her friends. THAT'S ALL.

I don’t think Twitter and Instagram and a lot of those other platforms have anything to do with this forum specifically I definitely don’t agree with racism and things of that nature but I do believe that people should have their opinion and be able to express it respectfully and not be told to be controlled by other people in the forum to have the same opinion as them if they don’t!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, amanda everybody said:

Also, yes we as fans we were important in Britney being freed, but I personally think it was because of Britney, if she wasn't strong, she was subjected to a lot of injustices, and yet she remained strong, if I were her, I could not have endured all of that.

I agree Britney is strong she does deserve to have a voice she’s a human and she deserves to say what she wants do what she wants and express how she feels however all of us as humans as well should have the same liberties  as well! 

• Love 1
Just now, IconicShow said:

I don’t think Twitter and Instagram and a lot of those other platforms have anything to do with this forum specifically I definitely don’t agree with racism and things of that nature but I do believe that people should have their opinion and be able to express it respectfully and not be told to be controlled by other people in the forum to have the same opinion as them if they don’t!

I understand you, but I'm talking in general, if Sam does anything bad then we will see, but finding even the baseless claim to attack him only because you don't like him is not okay, again I'm talking generally.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Huh?

What are you talking about?

All of Britney's pre-conservatorship boyfriends were papped this much. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

That's what happens when they go out in public.

Not alone though. They were always taking shots of Britney and her exes just happened to be there too. They didn't actively look for Britney's exes.

6 minutes ago, amanda everybody said:

I understand you, but I'm talking in general, if Sam does anything bad then we will see, but finding even the baseless claim to attack him only because you don't like him is not okay, again I'm talking generally.

It’s not a baseless claim when he never file to get the conservatorship terminated it’s not a baseless claim that he decided to propose the minute Britney was getting her money back it’s not a baseless claim that he was talking to TMZ the other day when he knows how Britney feels about them it’s not a baseless claim when he was begging her for a kiss on the red carpet in front of the cameras

It’s also not a baseless claim that he refused to talk about Britney and her conservatorship the same way Christina chose not too and he didn’t get dragged by Britney she chose to drag Christina and he did the same thing she did on the red carpet

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I agree Britney is strong she does deserve to have a voice she’s a human and she deserves to say what she wants do what she wants and express how she feels however all of us as humans as well should have the same liberties  as well! 

I agree with you, but with respect!!!! (I'm not saying you were not respectful! Just in general) 

Sending good vibes and happy holidays! <3 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

It’s not a baseless claim when he never file to get the conservatorship terminated it’s not a baseless claim that he decided to propose the minute Britney was getting her money back it’s not a baseless claim that he was talking to TMZ the other day when he knows how Britney feels about them it’s not a baseless claim when he was begging her for a kiss on the red carpet in front of the cameras

It’s also not a baseless claim that he refused to talk about Britney and her conservatorship the same way Christina chose not too and he didn’t get dragged by Britney she chose to drag Christina and he did the same thing she did on the red carpet

You get mad at him for talking to TMZ but at the same time get mad for him not saying nothing about Britney conservatorship to the media when he clearly lives with her? Well! 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Not alone though. They were always taking shots of Britney and her exes just happened to be there too. They didn't actively look for Britney's exes.

I can find tons of candids of Kevin Federline on his own with a quick Google search.

The same goes for Justin Timberlake, Colin Farrell, Fred Durst...She almost always dated celebrities (along with the odd backup dancer) so almost all were getting papped regardless of whether or not they dated her.

I'm not sure if it's fair to compare 2021 with pre-2007, either...Nobody had smartphones or Instagram pre-conservatorship, so it was way harder to track people's movements and know their schedules without physically tailing them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

We're talking about a court case, though.

Possibly criminal in nature.

Users here need to post evidence if they're going to make accusations.

5 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

They don't write "articles" like this when any other celebrity is at a restaurant. And if it's a paparazzi hot spot, where are the HQ pics? Where are the videos? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

This "article" from TMZ shows yet again why Sam needs to stop speaking with them when he is out and about. 

It doesn't even come down to liking Sam or not (which I do, btw). The simple fact of the matter is he needs to stop giving info to a tabloid website which for 13 years, along with many others, helped paint a false narrative about Britney. It really is that simple. 

From what I can see Britney looks great. 

I agree with you. He needs to stop talking to paparazzi and TMZ specifically. He seems nice enough and I think he does love Britney.  But yeah!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Omfg no we don’t need to close every thread just because people disagree gosh I can’t stand how we’ve become as a society, can’t even dislike anything now on YouTube, we all have to pretend everything is honky dory when it’s not and I’m tired of it!!! There’s clearly sus stuff going on with Sam, so many rumors about him, so many people coming out and exposing him, why do they all hate Sam or something? No it’s because something is up and they’re trying to get the word out

I’m referring to a merged thread that suggest Sam called paparazzi because.. Sam is there? It’s a baseless claim that perpetuating unnecessary hate on Sam. And yes, if it cause more harm than good, like posts that harass people, it is okay to delete it. Because it cause universal harm, like bunch of those anti-vaxxers Karens. 

For the records, all of these “exposing Sam” thing is very lame as they provide zero logical explanation as to why Sam is team con. I started to suspect it might be even racially charged, and I don’t support this at all. And on unrelated note, just like Britney, I am pro vaccine and I support BLM. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

6 hours ago, TeaWaiter said:

Yep! I thought the same thing

Sam looked so distant and not really involved during that show. I guess he acted that way maybe cause :

1. He wanted to give Britney some space with her kids.

or

2. He felt jealous or neglected cause Britney gave her entire attention to her boys.

or

3. He didn't want to be there at all

Number two would be understandable. He had her almost alone for  himself for six years. Now the children will possibly move in with her and he is a stepfather.

But that's the way it is when you date a mother. Or a parent.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

He will have to come to terms with the fact that he will only be her number two.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block