Britney singing live! Says she has a "new song is in the works"

24 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Don't be delusional. She can't carry the highest tune she makes. That's obvious.

Her past, present and future have nothing to do with that. You don't have to make it about everything else when it's just about not hitting a tune right. 

Life is not all about sugar coating and rubbing everybody right, it's also about honesty and this bad pitch is just a fact, it's bad. So get over it :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Her past, present and future have everything to do with it. Team Con were willing to create as much opportunity for Britney Expiriences without Britney, including an album. Do you seriously believe they invested in a vocal coach? 

What's wrong with this video? The notes are there, the placement and technique isn't. The majority of fans are celebrating it and saying want her to explore her voice more with a professional vocal coach.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Don't be delusional. She can't carry the highest tune she makes. That's obvious.

Her past, present and future have nothing to do with that. You don't have to make it about everything else when it's just about not hitting a tune right. 

Life is not all about sugar coating and rubbing everybody right, it's also about honesty and this bad pitch is just a fact, it's bad. So get over it :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Jealous much? Even if Britney is outta tune she keeps the world watching.... Even Lil people like you....:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

She's in her freaking bathroom, not at the Grammy's doing a live performance. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Give the girl a break, she's obviously just having fun, this is not material worth of vocal analyse. 

• Love 5

I'm so here for her wanting to sing live, but this is just bad... Its like her "wow **** girl" therapy video in song form... 

With some vocal coaching she could sound sooo good, but this is not it...

I really hope she doesn't think going down the "private show" vocal style is going to do her any favours. We might now get "Pretty World" :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Her past, present and future have everything to do with it. Team Con were willing to create as much opportunity for Britney Expiriences without Britney, including an album. Do you seriously believe they invested in a vocal coach? 

What's wrong with this video? The notes are there, the placement and technique isn't. The majority of fans are celebrating it and saying want her to explore her voice more with a professional vocal coach.

There is nothing wrong with it. Read what i am writing.

Brit, we know that you are on par with Elvis and the Beatles. Tell us something new.:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

6675874fe2eaad971494025e2eb51372.gif

And you don't even need to get your narcissistic family with it.Let it be good.Its just lost energie.They wouldn't even be impressed if you were Jesus. This is due to the disease. Not to you honey.

By the way, you will also be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, in 2024.

Oh, and you have affected your role model Madonna.  No one has yet managed to surpass his role model.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve had Pfizer for all three and the first one I just had a sore arm, second one I felt like I was dying and this booster is like the second vaccine except is lasting longer. I woke up and still feel a little groggy from it

Omg I’m so sorry! Sorry to say I feel like the cocktail for me was ibuprofen and Xanax. That’s all that helped me. And a ton of hydration and sleep. Feel better BB!

3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Nevermind. 

3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

So your issue is the G5 and F#5 because the other notes were actually ok soooooo

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block